he thinks the “correction” is over

> he thinks the “correction” is over

Nigga u in for a sweet surprise.

If you been playing crypto longer than a year you know this is the first sign to tether up or cash out.

Gonna be a fucking blood bath. These “dips” come in threes. The 3rd one is always the worst.

Good luck anons. Hope you have iron hands.

well youre still saying its just a dip. not hard to hold even if youre right

> implying anything in crypto is precedented

I just don't check price lol... I'll check my account again in January... probably be up huge then since I just put 10k into litecoin rn

Thank u user, I cashed out after my australian market recovered (went as low as 750 AUD, back to 1050 AUD, well ahead of US markets) and the last time I liquidated I missed out on some bigly gains. I'm hoping for that bigboy korean/euro dip

This

yeah, true, but user is right. it's not over yet. I'm ready to buy.

>cash out
>iron hands
make up your mind

getting my birdman hands ready to buy into that next dip.... they should've never given you niggas money fuck yo couch charlie murphy

>tethered my shit right on top of the bulltrap

Let's see if we were right.

First time in years I've actually sold my entire altcoin stack and gotten the fuck out.

Everything is pointing to a sub-10k crash, so I'm not risking +70% of my hard-earned stack for 2 weeks of potential gains. Fuck that.

Is it safe to stay in tether for a few weeks? I'm on Bittrex

Guys. I think I want to kill myself. Is this a good thread for that?

yeah tether up right now. it's seriously going to sub 10k maybe as soon as tomorrow night.

>I'm on Bittrex
get that shit out now

What do you recommend instead? Why is Bittrex bad?

Usdt is the biggest meme, the most worthless crypto out there

Keep your tether in a wallet outside of exchanges.

We will be at 1 trillion in a couple months, who cares about this correction...

why do you want to kill yourself?

seen a buywalls?

This. You're asking to lose everything when that shit gets audited. It's unfortunate there's no faster way to deposit or withdraw to fiat though.

Tell us your story. How badly did you fuck up?

man pedos are going to be mad their dark web moneys can't buy them beautiful white babies anymore.

Look at the 100 day rolling average, past corrections have almost always dropped to that point so expect another day or two of dips before it reaches that point

Not bad actually. I'm still up. Could've just made more.

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

Nah there's going to be a huge flow of money in under 10k.