Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Bareknuckle Edition:
Can your character hold his own when stripped of his gear?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/PeD1SMUZ

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77276/pilgrimage-to-the-demonlands
paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljtz?Class-Preview-The-Mystic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, most of my characters would be able to at least contribute to a fight without their gear. The Strfags I play would be more ready for this kind of situation, but even the Dexfag would at least have a few powers up his sleeve.

WURLD OF STR

Jokes on you, I play a summoner precisely for this very scenario.
I sometimes want to be captured on purpose just so I can destroy the enemy base from the inside.

One word.

Collaborativesetting.

Anyone have a list of pfg games still in the recruitment stage?

Yes, I'm paranoid about my GMs stripping me of my gear so I make sure to be self-sufficient.

why would they need to when I can just make the fighter do it for me

Absolutely, don't need pants to cast fire breath.

I play a sorcerer pretending to be a wizard (as wizards are more socially accepted in our setting), could imagine a very similar situation for my character.

QANON, when may we complete our dalliance? I grow anxious to ravish thine winsome frame.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
That's the only one really worth paying attention to right now.

Imagine a synth getting captured.
One second you have some skinny nerd in a cell, then you leave him alone for 1 minute and literally venom starts killing your dudes and locking you inside your own fortress.

Though I guess a summoner summoning his eidolon and acting innocent in his cell while some unknown monster slaughters everyone is also going to make for a fun scenario.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77276/pilgrimage-to-the-demonlands

And someone is trying to run Fangwood or something?

What about that game with the armored core pic?

Is the shift of /pfg/'s focus from actually discussing pathfinder to discussing celebrity players and meme characters a symptom of pic related?

ROaB shut down because GM couldn't hack the rules and make it work, it was overambitious and he got extra busy

Like all strip from my gear or I can at least keep my mug?

If I can keep my mug, its pretty easy to deal with shit being a STR fag/Divine caster

No, because /pfg/ games all play pathfinder games

Except for maybe PLD, which plays FATAL.

Another bamboozling faggot then.

Ehh, there's a difference between getting in over your head and being a bamboozling cunt

>tfw in stage 4
>dudebros are next
Is vult's PLD a proto-chadgame, where they just pick the girl players to ERP with?

Yes.

>Finalize core game mechanics before recruiting for said game
WoooW so hard!

Seriously, if you can't prep then don't recruit.

We need a thot-patrol.

REMOVE THOTS.

Oh yeah, it was still dumb.

>girl players

user, a Chad game is a game that either never plays or only super casual plays, spending most their time talking about other things.

>Wist, QANON, Wubu, RgPL orbiting
/pfg/ is fucking thirsty betas, dude.

So Overlewd then.

but all of those players were established since the start of these /pfg/ game trends?

hello?

Considering how much Unchained Monk appeals to me as a fightanfag, I plan to make sure my next character will be able to fuck shit up while buck naked should the need arise. Playing without a full BAB martial of some sort has been nerve-wracking, so if it'll have to be me then I can accept my fate. All I have to do is talk myself out of being a dexfag again.

One of those people is PLD. Not much of a chick game, bitch.

Tell me more about Galt, or where I can learn more about Galt!

>Overlewd
>chad game
If only you knew, senpai.

>either never plays or only super casual plays, spending most their time talking about other things.
So PLD?

Is Kenna for lewd?

Since that user hasn't responded yet, I'll ask all of you:

What are you looking for in a Roll20 pitch?

What type of campaign do you want to join?

It can be for Starfinder, Pathfinder, or anything else. I just want your opinion.

Literally play all week, bruv. Slow left 'cause we played too fookin' much, m8

>the start of these /pfg/ game trends
>all these girl and girl (male) players
Oh god, we are stage 4.

Talk.

Yes, but not in the way you assume.
Better bite down on that pillow, boy.

>tfw want to make an "older sister" app
>tfw I know the thread will just mommypost it
I should can the idea now, before I get too attached.

I want a high-level campaign that gives us opportunities to collaboratively build the setting by placing it in a custom world where every player is the champion of their respective realm.

Think Avengers or Justice League

Never.

I want to run my own game but I don't have the time and I've never run it solely on Roll20 before. So I'm trying to get into a game and see how it's done.

Onee-sama~

Submit it! Franze is the best thing about Blingmaker!

A campaign run by a competent GM that starts as scheduled and isnt riddled with bullshit excuses on why the GM can't make the fucking session.

Just do it, who cares about mommyposting?

Is she into pegging?

If you make an older sister, can I make your qt little brother? That you bully constantly... Sexually.

I do, because I hate the thiccposting,
the mommy uwu, all of it.

Allanz pls

A game run by a gm that knows how their own custom rules work.

Allanz plz calm down

DAA got it's app deadline extended by 2 weeks.

Just do it anyways faggot, /pfg/ is retarded anyways if you let them dictate your app your a goddamn mongoloid.

>not liking thiccposting

Well, is the character you have in mind voluptuous and doting? What campaign is she for?

Yes.

Natural attacks, bitch

So, if I wanted to make a stylish duelist type character, what options do I have other than Rubato?

i hate thiccposting too

Flat is justice, plebian.

If your spell book is destroyed do you lose your prepared spells for the day, or just can't prepare any more? Similarly, does a wizard need to keep his book on his person, or can leaving it in a lockbox for the day be fine?

No kink shaming!

SWASHBUCKLER

If it gets too bad, just close the thread.

Or or or

Get this

Instead of being an illiterate fucktard

you

read the fucking crb?

You are unable to prepare new spells once your spells are expended.
You can leave your spellbook anywhere you like, but you'd be a fool to put it anywhere your GM could conceivably have an NPC get at it.

Women of all shapes and sizes are appreciated. Variety is the spice of life

THICC IS NOSEDIVING IN PRICE, SELL SELL SELL

OTOME IS THE NEW HOTNESS, BUY BUY BUY

If you lose your spellbook, you still have the spells you have prepared. You don't need to keep it on you, so you can keep it in a portable hole, a demiplane, a locked box, whatever

No shame, that's my fetish. I just like teasing him!

You teleport it into the ethereal plane after memorizing your spells as soon as you can afford the slots which is probably level 3, maybe 5.

That's horrible, but I'm willing to try it out to see if it'll work.

C H A R M E D L I F E

It's Starfinder time!

Here's the new class: The Mystic.

paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljtz?Class-Preview-The-Mystic

Here's one of its abilities:
>Backlash (SU)
>Whenever a foe succeeds at a Will save against one of your spells and completely negates the effect, that foe takes 1 nonlethal damage for each mystic level you have. This is a mind-affecting pain effect.
It will receive books upon books of new spells that will break the game and ruin it just like Pathfinder!

besides the hate on /pfg/ in actual standard play, swashbuckler s pretty good. Especially if there are no PoW characters.

Dealing AT BEST 10% of a CR-appropriate creature's HP isn't that strong.
>Tier 5
>Good
When unarchetyped Fighter is better, the class is shite

It's really not, though. There are too many things vying for the same Swift Action, it's difficult to regain Panache at a good rate, and things that should function at "while you have at least 1 panache" instead COST panache, highly limiting what you can do before you run out.

Okay, scale of "Dude, no" to "kill yourself faggot", how bad an idea is it to try and impregnate all the other PCs?

A true patrician.

Kill yourself faggot isn't harsh enough.

I don't know how you're building your Swashbucklers but in my group they're definitely not that weak, especially what with being able to deal a flat bonus to damage equal to their level.

Well, /pfg/ buys too heavily into the teir meme, and has an absolute boner for the trash that is PoW.

Though, Swashbuckler does have some mechanical issues as points out. Not quite as bad as Monk Classic... but eh.

It`s only me or I'm not getting good vibes from Starfinder? In no way, shape or form I find Pathfinder perfect.

> Mystics rul, soldiers drool

On a more serious note, nice to see DSP's mind networks found their way into Starfinder.

/pfg/ would say "POST LOGS" but anybody who is normal would say "what the fuck is wrong with you" unless it's pure ERP at which point functional adults would say "what the fuck is wrong with you.

Gas yourself faggot.

Is the game magical realm?
Is your character a colossal manslut?
How is the GM going to handle the near incapacitation of these PCs for several months if it happens?
Are you instead some sort of egg parasitizing species?

>or anyone else not*

Fuck I need coffee

NO THATS NOT A GOOD THING, ITS A BAD THING

COLLECTIVES ARE SHIT

SHIIIIIIIIT

We all dream of the harem end, user.
So, a bonus that never quite catches up to STR 2handed damage and power attack?
Monks at least had some T4 archetypes.

Yes, developing into, probably not, no.
I suppose I could look into magical aids.

T4 archetypes? Which ones, Zen Archer and Master of Many Styles?

qigong.

Is Hungry Ghost Monk okay?

no

A bonus that's emphasized by getting Improved Crit for free at 5th level plus a bunch of free to-hit bonuses and combat feats, and if you're actually smart you can combine what should be an already insane dodge-based AC with the ability to 5-ft away in response to the first hit of a full attack, thereby completely negating the rest of the opponent's attack unless they have reach.

Kyras, why?!