Where to buy core books when you live in Europe?

Where to buy core books when you live in Europe?
There's only D&D and Pathfinder here, and buying from eBay means finding a product that actually ships to EU, plus paying 200€ for a book is outrageous.

Local game stores, online game stores, amazon, just getting the pdf.

Where the fuck do you live? Austria is hardly Europe's hotspot but we have
>At least 1 LGS in every major city
>Amazon carrying every line at regular prices
>Ebay to get literally everything used for a pittance

I don't know about your LGSs, but here in Germany, any mention of RPGs gets you evil stares until you leave the store.

I have one local game store, and it's filled with war games, card games and miniatures, there's only like five core books for 5e D&D and two for Pathfinder, same thing with online game stores and even Amazon, if you're looking for D&D, Pathfinder or Shadowrun, great, but anything else, you're screwed and end up reading pdf on 5" screen.

Why, are Germans more of the wargamy type?

No, but property prices are ludicrous, so shop owners only want to attract the most compulsive spenders, i.e. CCG players and wargamers.

That must be Germany alone. In Madrid alone I know more than ten LGS, some selling only wargames, but mostly selling also RPGs or even books and comics.

That seems like a horrible shop policy. It is alright to focus on customers who tend to spend more, but I mean, how much does it cost to have a shelf or two dedicated to RPGs?

I'm sure somewhere in Berlin/Munich/whatever there's that classic small shop on the verge of bankrupcy where you can find or order whatever roleplaying book that exists. Get more connected with the roleplaying community and you will find out where it is.

My town doesn't have a local game shop with rpgs (I'm not counting games workshop). I have to go to the nearest city and their rpg shelves have been shrinking every time I go. Now it's mostly d&d, shadowrun, Dr who and the end of the world.

Oh, they usually have like one or two rows of a shelf with the usual popular stuff, but they won't order anything and if you so much as hint at wanting to play in the store you get... well, not exactly thrown out, but they make it quite clear that you're not welcome.

I live near Munich and commute there every day for college. I have yet to find one of those.

In my local game store one pack of dice costs 10€, plus they don't even know what polyhedron means.

Yeah, that is also an issue.
I ordered a Pound'O'Dice from Chessex and now I only get dice at RPC Cologne or Spiel Essen.

I just want to find Vampire the Masquerade or Cyberpunk, but to get them I would have to drive 400 kilometers.
Sometimes I envy Americans.

In Spain there is a lot of variety of games, both in English and translated. Where do you live that it's worse than Spain?

Croatia, there are literally only TWO game stores in the whole country.

Must suck to be there then, but Amazon and other online retailers should still ship to there, don't they?
Or being outside of the Schengen Agreement makes it expensive to import?

I can only buy from Amazon UK and DE, but again problem with those is that games are very rare and expensive, for example there is Vampire the Masquerade 2e that costs £65, or Shadowrun (doesn't even say which edition) for £38.65, there's a lot of GURPS, though.

Find a European based online seller. Wayland games or dark sphere, or example, both UK sites that sell all sorts of shit.

Buy .pdfs and have them printed on demand.