I was supposed to a fucking millionaire by New Years. NOW I'VE LOST MONEY. SHOULD I HOLD...

I was supposed to a fucking millionaire by New Years. NOW I'VE LOST MONEY. SHOULD I HOLD? WILL THIS SHIT RECOVER OR AM I CURSED TO WAGE SLAVERY?

I want back the time of my life that I wasted to read this thread and reply.

calm down! bitch

>-$34.62

lol

Come back when your portfolio has shed thousands of dollars in a day.

>you've lost less than a happy ending at a massage parlour m8

Who are you quoting?

$34 may not be a lot to wage slaves, but I'm a 20 year old NEET and this is almost a months worth of allowance. I also invested in ETH today and if it keeps on decreasing I'm about to go apeshit on someone.

No tendies for a while.

Gotta earn back all those good boy points.

I've lost over $80,000 in a bad trade this week OP.

Shut the fuck up you fucking newfag.

Quick, goy, panic and sell everything, it's the only logical thing to do!

You don’t know pain brother.

You soyboys disgust me.

This isn't even the worst loss I've experienced.

I feel you man. I've taken some monster hits and have huge regrets throughout my crypto journey

What app is this

>allowance
Holy fuck. The absolute state of numales

DUDE YOU STILL IN?!!?!??! What the fuck man, sell quickly the bubble has popped and it's going back to 500. Like, seriously sell bro, everyone is selling, you don't want to be the last one do you? Haven't you watched the big short or margin call? It's fucking ove man.

Thankfully I'm just using nothing but my crypto profits now. My initial investment of $6500 usd is sitting safe and sound in my credit union.

>i was supposed to be a millionaire
>.01 btc

I'm not sure if it will recover. I'm also not sure if you'll ever escape wage slavery. But I am sure that you're a massive faggot.

That's because you guys are stupid. I'm new so I have an excuse, and I've learned from this experience to trust my gut instead of listening to retards on Veeky Forums. I'll recover but I'm fucking mad because this set me back by a month. Bought to sell for altcoins and make mad gains.

>tfw you could kill yourself and only your mom would care

Nicca, that's not even my full stack. lol.

Siacoin gonna moon so fucking in the next couple of days. Just you watch.

Then you'll see how "dumb" I am.

>gonna moon
>already lost $5k and down 20%
I'd tell you what coins I'm going to invest in, but I don't want to give them away while I accumulate.

Blockfolio

>SHOULD I HOLD?

Thats your problem, you should be HODLING.

>allowance