Would you let a skeleton join your party?

Would you let a skeleton join your party?

Yes.

If he makes puns and jokes about being a skeleton, then yes.

It's not a party UNLESS there's a skeleton

Depends if he's a Pleasant chap

We're all skeletons on the inside

Depends on the setting

But user, YOU'RE a skeleton! We're all skeletons behind our fleshy exteriors.

I'm currently in a campaign on my phone with a skeleton in our party.

So short answer fuck no

If I'm allowed to, I'm usually the one in the party playing the skeleton. More skeletons are always better, though.

Of course. Even if he just ends up carrying things, its not like he takes up any resources like a living member would.

Actually, you live inside a skeleton. You are a brain.

>Being a brain
What are you, some kind of low calcium cuck?

I once wanted to play a necromancer with a large (orge or larger) skeleton.
Dress up the skeleton in full plate armour, use the disguse skill to hide its' true nature (big bushy beard that pokes out through the helm), and use the ventriloquism spell to speak bombastically as the knight.

Then have the necromancer act as a mute (social anxiety)

Of course. I love skeletons. Everyone loves skeletons.

Actually, you're a penis.

how can you not approve of such undying devotion?

This is a zombie, user.

What about a revived paladin skellington who now sees that everything he fought and died for was for naught and that the very people he wanted to protect turned everything to shit? What if he wants to kill himself to end the suffering but cannot?

Spooky.

>Wasting a Polymerization on a 3 star card with underwhelming stats
Literally why? There are so many better cards you can one turn summon.

A dream character I wanna play as someday would be a curmudgeonly skeleton paladin. After all, why would something as trivial as death get in the way of a true hero? Granted, don't know the specifics of why they wouldn't just be revived perfectly by their god, but it wouldn't be hard to think of something. Probably revived long after they died. So they're basically out of time, out of place. The present world confuses them, but they know it's still worth fighting for. And naturally they ain't what they used to be, in a very literal sense.Also, probably out of not being comfortable with being undead for obvious reasons, they'd always be fully armored up with the helmet on at all times and would feel naked and ashamed without it.

I could see that more as fuel for a villianous or NPC skeleton knight, but not a full player character since they need to be driven. Unless they're specifically adventuring to try to find a way that they can die.

so you an put skull servant in the graveyard to power up... skull king? whatever that "atk = 1000x skull servants in graveyard" card is
Always enjoy those in zombie decks

>We're all skeletons on the inside
> Playing a vertebrate.

I kind of want to play a skelly one day. I'd like for him to have amnesia about his past life and eventually rediscover the fact he was to inherit a kingdom, which through trials and tribulations he would eventually take back.

The scene I have in mind most is someone being incredulous about Sir Skellington forgetting his noble claim, and him responding "well I /did/ fucking die, you know."

>Sir Wellington of Skellington pops out of his coffin halfway through his funeral
>Half of the guests faint, his father dies of shock on the spot
>"It's just a prank, bro!"
With his father dead, he is now the last remaining member of the royal family. He will have to spend decades fighting off pretenders who use the "he's technically dead"
excuse.

the least they could do was give it a good effect
it's like they never even playtested these fucking things
I understand these are blatant pack fillers, but there's just no reason for cards to be this costly and this useless.

If you look at release of order of cards it frequently makes sense. Yugioh had intense power creep just in the first few sets.

And he has to be the bard

And his instrument is his rib cage

In theory I should because I've always liked the idea of noble or redeemed undead and think it can add an interesting dynamic to the party.

I reality I know it's just going to be the same 4 or 5 skeleton puns used on repeat and other worn out nonsense, so I'd have to see if the player actually gives a shit or is just a skeleton memer trying to pull a Lord Bearington.

Do not ruin my nakama

I've looked up the card and he only shows up for a 2016 tournament pack
isn't this card old as rocks?

dude that was his first release in english. He first came out in 1999.

well then I'm glad we finally got this nice addition to our decks

YuGiOh is nearly 20 years old
Damn...

Inb4 "stop playing dnd"

TREASON!

I worry about ever getting the chance to play D&D or other such games, cause I feel like I might make every character I play as, a skeleton, just because I love the concept of undead characters

No. I already am the party skeleton.

There can only be one.

You could always tear them apart to fashion a club or appease some rabid dogs. Think of the utility!

Only if he keeps a human wrapped around him like the rest of us.

Fine...but the first time he makes a boner joke I swear he's dead.

I would go out of my way to include a skeleton in my party

>Fine...but the first time he makes a boner joke I swear he's dead.
Why, don't you have a sense of humerus?

Yes, no bones about it!

Naw, don't mind him. He hasn't got a funny bone in his body.

Bitch, I am the skeleton.

>(M)

I imagine being a male skeleton is hard when you've lost your.....boner.

I played the skeleton.

I'm actually the skeleton in the party right now.

Can you also play the XyloBONE?

Not yet sadly. Can only Perform (String Instruments) right now.

Yeah but it would have to be this one.

Or this one.

2 in the pink...

He doesn't work with him

You use instant fusion to summon him then use him as material for something else.

Piloting a meat mech

What in the actual hell was that

And his name must be Pelvis Costillo.

Skeleton jelly.

OH FUCK IS THAT A SKELETON I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS SHIT

yes

better a skellington than a fleshie

So what if we took a skeleton and put a beehive in its' ribcage?

alternatively: do skeletons depend on any actual connections between bones or is it all magic joints?
If it's magic, what if we coat their bones in metal?

I'd like a skeleton ally that attacks by throwing its head at people

milk solves all problems, we all know this. Only a fleshie would ask those questions!

There is only one skeleton I would ever consider letting join

My current character is a necromancer, so hell yes.