100x gains

Just dipped to 5 cents, lowest its gonna be for a while. Get on this spaceship before the new years pump. Last warning for anyone who isnt a faggot

already on the train ready to go

hold 20k, ez

15k fun bags, just added another 5k

400 on red

exact same boat as u FeelsGoodMan

i have 4k and just got 3k more. thanks for letting me know about this dip senpai

got a little over 15k trying to accumulate but i also want ICX, just crypto problems

I got 37k all in and comfy

Down to 0.00006800 ETH. I think we're in for a nice drop over the next couple hours

Just dropped 12 grand in it. Am I being shilled letsa see

I have 62k, really hope it pays off!

Could anyone share the address to this sophisticated pumping group?

Long term hodl.

You guys troll so well its almost believable.

troll in what way?

i have my buy order set at 180 sats. it will drop back there soon enough

How can I buy this fast with a credit card? I'm a no coiner and want to make this my first but I've heard you have to jump through hoops to buy some stuff.

Thanks for the tip, just got $50 worth

>have 1 grand worth of fun
>only put in $350

anons, its bellow 5 cents, and i bet it'll get to 320 in a few minutes. is this a good chance to buy, or should i be waiting a little bit more?

Why do you people keep shilling FUN?

It's market cap is $200 million for fucks sake.

Do you know what the marketcap of "The Stars Group" is? (Parent company of Pokerstars and a lot of other online gambling platforms, world leader in online gambling).

It's $4.4 billion dollars. This is the biggest online gambling platform in the world right now.

How the fuck will some random startup justify $200 million market cap with almost nothing to show for?

Fucking glad the bubble is collapsing because crypto is fucking insane right now

Down to 0.00006700 ETH, steadily declining for the past quarter hour.

The product it's associated with doesn't officially launch until Q1 2018

Volatile coins are fun for day trading also

Yeah ok that makes sense but at $200 million right now the valuation is already too high to justify. You can only make profit out of it if dumb people buy your bags.

The online gambling scene is simply not profitable enough for it to make any sense.

The short version is, online gambling is such a small part of the gambling market because online gambling is sketch as fuck. Something that can prove how fair it is has -potential- for growth.