twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chances are it's Japanese.

ayyy lmao

FATAL?

FATAL

FATAL doesn't count.

Exalted

Anima: Beyond Fantasy is also up there

I don't recall FATAL having much lewd art.

The Book of Vile Darkness had some pretty kinky shit in it.

Plus nipples.

Zettai Reido

>playing rpgs with lewd art

Kingdom Death. This isn't even a contest.

>playing rpgs

Tell me more.

They're both futas

I think we need more picture examples to come to a proper conclusion here.

don't stop posting

I got banned the last time I posted pictures of Zettai Reido.

your lewd thread needs injection of cute

Gonna go with Exalted during it's nipple piercings on everything stage back in 1e. Did that stage ever end? I stopped following the game.

I'm trying to imagine the thought process that would lead to someone choosing to wear this outfit and failing miserably. Also, does that fur thing on her back clip into her ears?

I think the thought process is roughly 'I'm a Solar, I can do whatever the fuck I want'.

.....thats a dude

Yep! Anima provides a nice bit of manservice to go along with its copious amounts of fanservice.

Exalted is an over-the-top anime-style fantasy written by White Wolf, which is famous for having sexual themes hidden everywhere.

Exalted didn't hide sexual anything. the lore was more intense than the art by far...still, can you find the fucktoy in this pic, one of the lesser lewds in the series?

Of all the pics posted in this thread so far, the D&D nymph is still the hottest.

I remember that nymph pic from when I first found out about D&D. Many a preteen fap.

>the lore was more intense than the art by far

Not disagreeing, but it did have some pretty lewd art.

You're basically a god, armor is pointless and your body is a work of art.

If you got it, flaunt it.

Post them anyway, don't be a faggot. Shit, post'em on /h/ and link to the thread here if you have to. I'm just curious, and in need of good, lewd fantasy art.

Zettai Reido Rulebook
exhentai.org/g/523251/7fb184e7b7/

First Expansion
exhentai.org/g/523268/4b68f77263/

Replay
exhentai.org/g/799717/89b7672687/

... I give up. Is it the dude?

At first I thought that horn was a fucktoy but then I realized the fucktoy was the fuckboy.

Not an RPG

>lewdest art
>no tiles in sight
You are plebs.

That's how you get the mocha latte.

No one asked about that, go be faggot somewhere else.

I know about those two but isn't there some incest shit between Asmodeus and his daughter as well?

Nah but Glasya fucks just about anyone she can find.

Huge Flank Evasion Tank

My players would disagree with you, seeing as they get incredibly into character even during the settlement phase.

It's a campaign-based RPG where everything is sold in a single box(baring expansions) instead of buying three different books, boosterpacks of minis, dice, tokens, character sheets, etc all separately.

Also you don't have to be Forever DM while playing it, but you can still easily play with a DM if you really wanted to.

>mfw I got ban for asking which Veeky Forums community is the lewdest one

Well, maybe in first edition. Probably into second.
By third, they felt the need to photoshop edit a longer dress onto the Scarlet Empress so that you couldn't see her legs.

The answer is f-list

>lucky....

do you have, ... more ?