Be me

>Be me
>Working a prestigious software engineering job making well over $175k/yr
>Feel kind of rich but still constantly worried about becoming homeless

>Be me
>Preschool
>Mom gives me two quarters to buy a muffin at the bake sale
>Have never felt even remotely that rich in my entire life
>Two entire quarters, big shiny silver coins - nobody in the world was richer than me at that moment

>tfw you made it but it only made you sadder because you realized that "Money doesn't buy happiness" isn't actually a meme

niga it's called relativity

my picks for this week, SONM, BNT, MCO, DCORP, and maybe a blue chip like ETH

>tfw you make 6 figure crypto gains like it's nothing, but your autism hasn't worn off and you still don't have any friends

“Software engineer”

Can someone tell me why I had a “software engineer” that works at MSFT tell me
I don’t know why they call it engineering, we are programmers or developers. Nothing to do with engineering. He said it was purely for visa purposes why they use that term.

Based

>living in california
>making it
Good meme
I own a house at 25 from working as a dishwasher, rustbelt america master race

>smart
>rich
>complaining about unhappiness

you have no idea how much i despise people like you

Why the fuck are you worried about being homeless? Like that actually stresses you out? Jesus christ take some pills or something you fuckin' weirdo

This

It's completely based on the company so yeah the title is meaningless. Software Engineer == Software Developer

You do realize I could just move to the flyover belt, sorry the rust belt, and buy like 5 houses right now if I wanted to, right?

Absolute gains are all that matters. None of us "stay" here, we take the gains back home once we retire to a low cost of living area.

Anyone who says something as stupid as "money doesn't buy happiness" doesn't know where to shop.

me too, these are the kinds of people that subtly influenced me to be unhappy with myself when I never started out that way. How freaking stupid do you have to be not to be happy in life by default, just for living and doing what you want. Especially if you're rich, dafuq

Tell me where to shop

Then why are you worried about being homeless faggot?

I have 2 houses and run a tech incubator. If you're super afraid of being homeless give me $5,000 a year and if you're ever homeless you can stay at my second house until I can find you a job and somewhere to stay.

IF he'S complaining about unhappyness he aint smart.

Because I'm mentally ill

It’s all because of the guys posting lambs and gainz...

It does not matter what you have , you always want more that’s the curse OP is telling you

Same sentiment but I work in healthcare. I don't even enjoy spending money, but it's satisfying to make it in career/crypto.

Yeah I wish these fucks could get thrown in the shittiest janitor job and have to cut their faggy spending, learn to keep their head down, be constantly under the REAL fear of homelessness, and constantly ashamed and stressed.

I not saying well off people can't ever be sad. But when they say bullshit about money not buying happiness it is so fucking unoriginal and insultingly dramatic.

this
off yourself

> be op
> talk about how youre worried about being homeless
> 5 seconds later go on a power trip saying you could literally buy 5 houses right now
op you are a miserable, pathetic excuse of a human being. reevaluate your entire fucking life.

>I'm mental

Yes your type always is

I think ETH will deflate a bit. Of course it remains one of the more solide ones, so I'd wait and see.

It surprises me how there's not more people talking about SONM. It's been flying under the radar, but it's an actually promising project and they'll launch their testnet and prototype in three days. That should give it a good boost, and after that they have a solid road plan until august where the final thing goes live. When you take into account that the coin is still on relatively few exchanges and should get added to them soon, it really seems like it's a very good value right now compared to the rest of the market. It's my main pick for the week, and I intend to hold this one since it's an actually worthwhile project.

>op you are a miserable, pathetic excuse of a human being. reevaluate your entire fucking life.

stop trying to find fulfilment in money
Here are some suggestions:
-learn to play an instrument and perform for people
-if you have kids or a wife invest in them, show them how much you care about them
-if you're religious, get heavily involved with your church or whathaveyou and do charity work
-do charity work sans religion
-take up creative writing
-join an rpg group or improv group and learn about shared storytelling
-go fucking lift and invest in some real gains

Be me
Grow up poor ,no phone, donated Xmas by a company showing up on Xmas day with presents.
Struggle is real, lived and breathed it.
Bank account has 6 figs right now as I type this... don’t care.

I’m extremely lucky but shaking poor mentality is hard.

Software engineer is just a job title. Engineer, developer, full stack developer, etc are pretty interchangeable.

This

My life and happiness come from wife and kids ... period. We are all happy I have to pinch myself I swear.

When my son opens his Nintendo Switch on Xmas with Mario... he is going to be so happy. I did not buy or get myself anything ... it’s all my kids.

It's just because the type of work a software developer does is analogous to engineering. It's not proper engineering, no.

>I’m extremely lucky but shaking poor mentality is hard.
People are insulting me but I can't shake this feeling. My parents weren't poor but they were cheap because my grandparents were really really poor. So my dad has 7 figures in the bank but hates spending anything at all, and he passed it on to me. I feel guilty buying anything unless it's an investment that will give greater returns

>working hard only to enjoy retirement

There's nothing wrong with being frugal and resisting frivolity. I live well beneath my means because I can use what I don't need to give back and I feel fucking good.

ur going to kill yourself if your kids or ur wife ever gets murderedj.

>"Money doesn't buy happiness" isn't actually a meme
Not like this isnt fucking ancient wisdom you dumb moron

Not that guy, but why wouldn't you go full Punisher if you were at the point where you'd suicide?

50 cents for a muffin? When were you born the 1950s?