Who else literally feels nothing right now? I'm down about $15...

Who else literally feels nothing right now? I'm down about $15,000 in gains since a couple days ago but I'm not even scared. Maybe I've just seen this happen way too many times and know this is going to recover eventually.

Not buying, not selling. Just drinking normie tears and laughing my ass off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Monaco is about to lift off

enjoy waiting 10 years

Damn, really? OK, just sold everything. Hope you aren't lying to me, user. Or I will be very, very mad.

Oh the delicious schadenfreude. It would be different if it was the coins you own tanking, but it’s ALL of them (barring ripple), so we know it’s just the market shitting the bed and it will recover. But goddamn those sweet, sweet normie tears

Not even mildly concerned

Still laughing my ass off at this commie fuck, he's going to want to insert himself head-first into a woodchipper in a couple weeks time

I haven't been here long but I started a few days before the Great China FUD. I have been immunised to this now.

>mmm bitcoin went up by a lot
>wow wtf its $19000
>So expensive
>Lets buy it, it'll probably go up more :)
>It keeps going up so it won't go down right?
The mentality of people who are buying bitcoin this high, now I know who is buying my fucking bags

Still laughing hysterically at the normies dropping their bags

Meh

right?

I always wondered who buys my shit at vertical moving ATHs.

DUDE JUST BUY BITCOIN BRO ITS GONNA JUST KEEP GOING UP TO INFINITY BRO, WE'LL BE ABLE TO POUND JAEGARBOMBS EVERY NIGHT FOREVER BRO, LMAO

Crazy

Damn you've going to have like 50m in a year or two. What will you even do with that much.

Tfw we're running cultures once again

I don’t know what I would do with that kind of money. I don’t even know what to do now. I haven’t sold anything I can’t belive I’m at the point where I’m down a million dollars in a day

>money can't buy a phone charger

kek

>Implying he actually has that much

Best memes are produced when times are tough. Been laughing my ass off all day despite my porto lose 40%. I remember this happen too often, no worry here.
Buying more soon. Thank God, I only have myself to feed + actual job.

Meh even if it doesnt go back to $20k for a while we'll get money regardless.

same. Just watched 10K evaporate and I feel nothing.
Im like an emotionless vacuum

Why not, I just caught a moon rocket to 300k. Another year of good growth and I'll be there.

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8

A bit old but completely relevant to today

SAFETY SQUADS ASSEMBLE

He spent the remainder on lean.

I imagine it's pretty surreal. Making more money than some people do in their entire lives by sitting on your ass, clicking buttons and looking at some graphs.

You mean that shit Trayvon Martin was gonna make with those skittles and watermelon drank?

Okay there pajeet

I went negative during the China fud after summer and almost went negative during the Bcash run up a few months ago
This doesnt even bother me anymore
atleast this time im still up like 70% over my initial investment

lost 10k and I was actually laughing at wojack posts. Jesus. I kind of like it this way.

You're just as annoying as someone who forcibly inserts a Trump joke every opportunity they get. In other words, fuck off.

Yes it’s totally surreal but now I’m stressed out every single minute of the day. I’ve been doing this for years and I never minded the dips and FUD and crashes until recently when my holdings suddenly became an insane amount of money. Yeah this was something I did for fun and now it’s my job

I'm up 50k from shorting and I feel nothing.

blumpf btfo

down 10k, money stuck on exchange
enjoying a pizza with coke

based steel hands brah

Why do you keep doing it then? I'd feel pretty set with that much.

Meh

Because it looked like I had a shot at 8 figures... and most of my holdings aren’t even long term (over a year old) yet and I don’t want to pay short term capital gains rates....

can't say I feel nothing, it doesn't feel good watching various numbers drop. but at the same time I'm really not worried, still in the black

sad that im such a clueless nocoin faggot

i know its the type of shit id be good at too

I copped a 40%+ loss within days when I got in in May, and yes I sold, had nothing to compare it to and saw what this shit was valued at in Jan

I’m trying to figure out how to reply to specific posts

Click the post number

I guess I’m just used to this ... bought my first bitcoins at $700 and watched it drop to $180 .... steel hands

Well memed comrade xD

Thanks

Me, I just put $200 in altcoins a week ago just for shits and giggles and so maybe a I could get just a bit more spending money so even if I lost everything I put in it wouldn't be the end of the world for me

I couldn't fucking imagine staking my livelihood on this shit like a lot of people are. Kudos to them though they certainly have bigger gonads than me

How the fuck are you down in this market? I've only been in since October and I'm very happy.

paper losses mean as much to me as paper gains

Well your biggest coins are pretty much the only ones that are up today

Not to mention I'm up 7x valuation since October.

Exactly

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

>counting in bitcoin.
thats not going to end well for you. We are in bearmarket now

1. Christmas is coming and normies want to be with their normie friends and families instead of trading tulips (i do to)
2. Bank services are eaven slower during this period so new money isnt coming in and the momentum is slowing down which creates fear in the market
3.in burgerland if you cash out after the 1.1.2018 you are paying capital gains taxes in 2019 instead 2018, many people know people will be cashing out the first few minutes of 2018 and so are frontruning them
4. Latecomers panicking because they are losing their houses...
Sit back and enjoy the show

No problem newfag. You don't need to write 'user' in the name field, your name defaults to anonymous. Please lurk more before posting.

Thanks buddy

I sold my ripple at a little over a dollar. Made some solid gains but wish I HEDL.

Why do I feel nothing but failure, no matter how much money I make, unless I sell at the absolute apex before a huge dip?

Yeah, and how difficult is it to not put your money in shitcoins with shitty proposals and shitty purposes

Yeah, that 3k USD I put in is now 22k. What could go wrong?

Siacoin gonna moon soon.

I feel good overall.

>eventually
Or never: last time the alt coin market was a joke, but today you have so many options, and most of them superior technologically. The only thing that Bitcoin still have is its name...

I'm not down in relation to my initial investment, but my gains are getting their shit pushed in

>going into debt for buying crypto

This is not normal, but in the USA it is

how old are you mate? single? kids?

Down 68k+ in profit cushion...still have a a quarter mil to go before it hits real money. I hate to see it go but long term I think will recover.

yeah I don't care. It's like my friend told me.. if I lose all the money I've invested in crypto (bought high lol, but how the fuck should I have known) i will still be poor and nothing would have changed. But if I miss out I will hate myself even more than I already do. It makes a twisted kind of sense. Hodl

try 6M

the eact same thing has happened 3+ times this year, this might be the top, but theres no reason it should be any different

can you buy all types of cryptos in blockfolio app instead of just fucking btc ltc bch and eth like shitcoinbase?

i don't give a hoot

The problem is the manipulation from gdax

You’re down 6M today?

24h ye

I would also like to know if blockfolio is an exchange or have you guys manually entered the amounts and it's just like a tracker

Yeah, but it takes a long time for blockfolio to verify your personal information.

Oh cool...

Well that makes me feel a bit better

No feels

I just use it as a tracker. Nothing better than websites to trade on (see: BitMEX, Binance, Bittrex).

>i don't give a hoot
Yuri, is that you?

Is it legit?

Can someone explain why million is shown as "MM"?

I'm down 2m today

I'm just using this as an excuse to post pink wojaks while I craft shit in PoE. Bitcoin's discussed quite often in the global chat, surprisingly.

Roman numerals. No clue why it's used.

M = 1000 MM=1000^2 = 1000000

Glad to see other whales are holding

Yeah, lightning fast trades times, zero fees, and being able do exchanges on your phone anywhere is crucial.

It means mega millions.
Anyone with mm actually has 1024x the amount shown.

Which one of these sites is the most reputable and can you buy every coin on all of them?

Post yfw you're buying more right now

You only get to where we got with strong hands

Normies please leave
Reeeeee

I only have $200 should I buy bitcoin now?

Yes. This is the dip.

Not even remotely a whale unless you have $100M minimum