Hey, Veeky Forums

Hey, Veeky Forums.
Someone over on /co/ asked me to ask you to stat Jenny Wakeman from MLAaTR.
So please do that.

Strengths: Robot
Flaws: Teenager.

Robowaifu/10

A pertinent question: what system to use?
Mutants and Masterminds? Maybe.
GURPS? No. Not powerful enough.
Champions? Another good possibility.
Brainstorm.

If we're going by tactical waifu rules than Wayne is right + she's a 5, by far more tactical than waifu in terms of competency & tendency

It's well done bc her flaw makes her try waifu shit and she fails and has to fix it with guns.

>Someone over on /co/ asked me to ask you to stat Jenny Wakeman from MLAaTR.

In what game system?

The whole point of Stat Me threads is showing off systems.
Pick one you'd like that isn't just d20 System.

See for some suggestions.

Could she make a good Unfleshed from Promethean: the Created?

BS4 WS5 S8 T8 W4 I3 A3 Ld7 Sv2+/3++
Independent Character, Jetpack Infantry, Feels No Pain 5+

Morphing arms
XJ9 may form a near infinite variety of melee weapons, suitable for any occasion at the start of your turn choose one of the following weapon profiles
S user AP3, shred
S+1 AP2, concussive
S+2 AP2, unwieldy

morphing weapons
XJ9 has a wide variety of weapons, no two alike, and may choose one of the following profiles whenever making a shooting attack
S7 AP4 Assault 4 24'', Twin-linked
S8 AP3 Heavy 2 24'', large blast
S9 AP2 Ordnance 1 26'', large blast, armorbane, fleshbane

Doesn't really sound right.
Also most people don't hate her like people hate the Created.

What particularly comes to mind for me is MAID.
Use skill to do normal teenage student things, athletics to do fighty things. Wacky hijinks, etc.

Savage Worlds Super Powers Supplement. It's Crunch Medium to flesh her out, but loose enough plus Exploding Dice make it more than fitting for a Cartoon universe.

The thread where the request was.

Yeah, you're right. I was just remembering her wanting to be more humanlike and having a fair number of people hate her on and off, but she did have some steady human friends and a not overwhelmingly dysfunctional relationship with her demiurge.

Quite true.
However, none of the hate she received in the show came anywhere near the kind of hate the Created suffer.
Hers was more "she's different, so she's weird" than "she's a crime against reality."

I don't come here often, but when I do I am always reminded that you guys are the best board.

This is pretty slick, is this GURPS?

Whichever system she's statted in, she's OP as hell.

She took on a Champion of Khorne without even hitting him.

That's a warhammer 40k statblock

ORE

his power was tied to confidence and masculinity

Here's Jenny as a starting Technocratic PC. Probably not gonna be as accurate as I wanted it to be since it's been years since I watched the show and I'm admittedly a lot less familiar with Mage than I am the rest of oWoD, but I did my best and hope it's to your liking /co/mrade.

>flaw: not capable of sex
>merit: capable of fellatio

>oWoD
There is only One World of Darkness.

I'm aware they changed nWoD to CofD. Still isn't gonna stop me from calling it the New World of Darkness out of habit though.

>newfags not knowing the default system for stat me threads

Fuck off Hexxus, the owlbear meme isn't funny and 3.5 is a dead system.

It would seem to me that she requires a system like Champions or M&M.
She's blatantly a super powerful individual and requires a system that can demonstrate her full capabilities.

>sticking your dick into a mess of language discs
That's not the best idea, bucko.

Perhaps she could be an Automata Wonder from Genius: The Transgression? Her mother does sound like a Genius, and so does Sheldon. And Wonders can do lots of impressive things.

>you spin me right round baby right round
>like a record baby right right round now