Thank Coinbase for destroying the crypto market

Those geniuses listed a 2nd Bitcoin for sale. Bitcoin Cash right next to Bitcoin. Fuck me, who thought this was a good idea? How scammy does that look to newcomers?
"Hey, look everyone. We're selling 2 Bitcoins now! ...hey where did everyone go?"
They literally blew up the whole market with their insider trading Bitcoin clone bullshit. Good job, Cuckbase

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/tx/txs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know 100% someone bought it thinking it was Bitcoin.

good im really happy the bubble bursted and people who bought at 19k got JUSTd this correction is long overdue too much stupid money went into this market during thanksgiving

just bought sonm, think its gonna moon hard this week

Hey look, another retarded core shill.

BTC is fucked. BCH is Bitcoin.

good. Im glad roger ver's greed and cuckbase's ineptitude cause the bubble to pop.

not to mention trump wanting to tax crypto pairing.

perfect time to buy btc xmr eth, and all the other goodies

Nah. Coins died because of the GOP tax bill, that insiders already knew about days ago.

both bitcoins are fucking stupid

Retarded Roger
this
no

This may actually be true. Normie coworker recently got interested in crypto, bought a bunch of BTC at like 19k, saw BCH on Coinbase and asked me what it was. I don't know wtf he thought crypto was like but he apparently didn't understand that BTC, ETH, and LTC were all different things and just thought that ETH and LTC were "different versions" of BTC or something. When I told him there were tons of different types of coins he freaked the fuck out, called it a scam, and started a chain panic among everyone at work and now a bunch of them lost cash because they bought high and panic sold after BCH hit Normiebase.

Actually it was you dumb fucks holding on to a segwit centralized shitcoin that's run by people who lack any degree of logical thought patters and are own by Blockstream anyway.

Thanks for the crash you dumb fucks.

>Too much money
>Bad

What did he mean by this

You fucking morons don't learn, do you? Everything Bitcoin Trash gets pumped, you celebrate the death of the "core" of the whole damn market. We are nothing without btc.. you can trade it for literally any coin, on top of actual real world stuff.
But keep shilling your scam coin so you can fuck up crypto for everyone else.

Ben Shapiro sister?

God i wanna dump a fat load in her

Well the shelling paid , now only did you kill bitcoin like you wanted , you also killed the entire market in the process.

Fucking kill yourselves

They listed the real bitcoin next to fake bitcoin core segwit coin.

Segwit Bitcoin is doomed.

what i mean is fucking weak handed idiots who took out bank loans and maxed out their credit cards unironically thinking this was a get rich quick plan however the real pump and dumps will happen when normies use bittrex and binaince god help us if they catch wind of the money were able to make day trading

Bitcoin is just a store of value, it doesn’t do shit. Bring on $1000 scamcoinz

salty bcore shill
I love these tears

wow user your right. Wish I was trafficking 5 yrs olds back in the day. I'd be fucking rich rn.

Coinbase only released it to sell off their bags they bought 5-6 hours before.

You are the ones killing the market by allowing a self destruct pump and dump coin to be rated as "king" when you know damn well you should have switched off after it hit 19k so we can get it this shit over with.

>the bitcoin
>blockchain
what did you think was going to happen

>destroying the crypto market
See you in a month, Summer.

daily reminder that bitcoin cash is even more centralized than litecoin and still has no transactions even with 8x the capacity

Begone heretic!

This, like it or not BTC is the heart of cryptocurrency. Ideally it gets gradually phased out in favor of a better core coin, but if BTC crashes the entire market is fucked.

Fuck everyone with their
>muh bcc
>muh original vision

No one cares, crypto has moved beyond that

lmfdo

what is hashgraph. if it takes off, bye bye blockchain everything. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

> tfw bought bitcoin, price tentupled, and used to buy gold/silver
> pic related

>perfect time to buy XMR

Can xmr be traded with USD yet? If BTC is crashing so is the exchange rate of everything else

>destroying the crypto market!

You fucking Veeky Forumstard newfaggots are worse than normies. This wasn't even a 20% correction and you faggots are crying end of the world. Crypto has seen far worse days many times. Go ahead an cash out retards, it just means I'll have higher returns when the reversal begins.

>crypto has moved beyond that
Yeah, its moved beyond a cheap way to transmit money away from regulation and into a useless gambling tool.

fucking so sick of this btc/bch drama.

i want crypto volatility without core and ver shitting up party every other week

and guess what those coinbase kikes are still making money right now. fucking company is pathetic. armstrong is a pathetic bald faggot. i seriously hope they get fucking raided and those dickheads get thrown in jail.

If they did that then they got a hell of a deal

why did you buy BCH? Why don't you just get a fucking good alt or two?

Checked. It has been written.

When's the next rally (if ever)?

I have all my cash on the sidelines, but its hard to know how long it's gonna be before BTC sees an actual, real market rally again that nets it a couple thousand.

I bought some BCH when it was at 3k because it was mooning but I have like 5 other altcoins in my portfolio. I put too much in BCH thinking it would overtake BTC but clearly that didn't happen and I lost like $400

Roger Ver deserves to have his entrails ripped from his still living body so he can be hanged by them while we sever his limbs and beat him in the face with his own arms and legs while we scream "BCASH" in unison and he pleads, in futility, as his last words bubble from his gaping mouth: "It's... bitcoin... caaaaasssshhhhh"

This, I'm now 100% into XMR. Fuck Roger Ver and fuck the Core faggots. Bitcoin is literally imploding and these problems will never be solved.

Monero came along and got it right the first time. Crypto is a niche monetarty tool, for use when you need anonymous decentralized payments. i dont give a fuck about buying coffee with crypto. I dont give a fuck if crypto is mainstream. Monero will be the top coin in 2 years. It's the "Google" of this whole scam fest and will own every other shit coin eventually

See this graph?
fork.lol/tx/txs

Soon the lines will cross and from that moment on BCH IS BITCOIN

There's 280k+ unconfirmed transactions right now. What did you honestly expect was going to happen? $40+ transaction fees is unreasonable, wait until tomorrow morning. Bitcoin Cash is more inline with Satoshi's vision than Core.

Why?

Monero will be number 3. First will be some super fast centralized bullshit like Ripple or NEM, 2nd will be some smartcontract thing, whether its ETH or NEO depends on who manages to handle a large enough amount of data without getting overly clogged, and 3rd will be Monero.

Kek

Im looking forward to whats coming. Coreshills will suddenlydisappear and everybody will pretend to have been for BCH from the getgo

Why? If you take volume into account bcash is more expensive that Bitcoin. If anything this is proof that larger block size does almost nothing to alleviate transaction cost as things scale

Bitcoin cash is barely any better.

thats bullshit bcash will simply increase blocks to keep transactions cheap. Which will work for a long time and certainly long enoufgh to starve slow, expensive BTC from users and miners.

The soon prehistoric BTC dies the better then. It's literally the only thing slowing us down now. Without those insane fees and slow transactions there would be no reason not to keep mooning.

>Yeah, its moved beyond a cheap way to transmit money away from regulation and into a useless gambling tool.

Hi newfag, hows your 25% losses?

but who gives a FUCK about satoshis vision? a guy that nobody knows exists? the only thing valuble about bitcoin/bitcoin cash is the bitcoin brand. both are trash coins. bitcoin cash is just the hijacking of a brand in an unregulated market. both coins are horrendously outdated and not the future of financial transactions. bitcoin cash is truly a scam to try to confuse people and steal bitcoins thunder for the ultimate pump and dump before the world moves on to IoT or State-Backed coins
and i think everyone heavily invested in bitcoin cash knows this

What are you talking about? One is unusable the other is. That's all that matters currently.

Bitcoins model is time and battle tested for 9 years now. Fancy new solutions are great and should be tested in new coins.

#1 marketcap coin with pairs to all alts needs to be bitcoin with proper on-chain scaling.

In a few years new solutions will be ready to take the #1 spot.

I bought in at $30, always amuses me when some dumbass that got in this year and is accustomed to a broken piece of shit acts like he knows anything.

A bitcoin crash unfortunately would be terrible for the crypto market for a few years at the point of scaling we are at
All normies and uninformed financial institutions wont touch any crypto until some coin starts scaling crazy again

>would
We are in the crash right now honey. Bear market has started.
All you guys who started in the last 12 months better review your tactics, its another game now.

The year of gains was nearly over and the year of the normie was upon us. We should be thankful that they've reset the market.

Next year is going to be 2017: Volume II.

Hi r/bitcoin
Vinegar and ketchup goes well with salt
Kindly fuck off now

>still on Veeky Forums being mad despite having 'bought in at $30'

I'm sure you have no proof either. Nice try fag.