Fantasy-races brainstorm game

Veeky Forums, we're going to create a new setting, filled to the brim with 'original' fantasy races.

Here's how it works:
>in one short sentence, describe a new race or state something about an existing race
>'dice+2d6' goes in the option field

-Create a race-
>12+ : this is one of the ruling races, even revered as gods by others
>10-11 : this is one of the core races in, commonly found all over the place
>6-9 : this is a niche race, only found in specific locations
>2-5 : this race has almost gone extinct
>1- : there's no such thing

-State something about a race-
>10-12 : this is true
>7-9 : this might be true in some cases, but it's mostly stereotypes and old-wives-tales
>6- : this is false

>+2 to your roll if you provide a picture
>-2 to your roll if it involves recognizable memes
>No rerolls
>Don't get to upset about shit, it's just a game
>No /pol/, we're not talking about that kind of race

correction
>3-5 : this race has almost gone extinct
>2- : there's no such thing

let's Fucking go then

This is a race of bipedal ferrets that stands about 4 foot high.

Argh my roll

Rolled 5, 5 = 10 (2d6)

Deer centaurs.

Statement : Halflings have a warrior culture.

Rolled 2, 4 = 6 (2d6)

potato'd

Rolled 2, 2 = 4 (2d6)

Cannibalistic tiny fungus people who wear hats.

Rolled 6, 5 = 11 (2d6)

Different kinds of satyrs/horned ones

Rolled 1, 6 = 7 (2d6)

Intelligent parasites who can only survive by inhabiting the bodies of other intelligent races. The host is conscious, but has no control over their body. Despite this gruesome process, the parasites lean toward lawful and/or good alignments.

Yeah baby.
I might do sum-ups like these from time to time, but feel free to do those yourself when I'm not around.

Ruling races
>satyrs/horned ones
Core races
>Deer centaurs
Niche races
>Intelligent parasites inhabiting the bodies of other intelligent races
Almost extinct
>Cannibalistic tiny fungus people who wear hats

It didn't occur to you that in order to 'state something about an existing race', you first have to create that race in our setting? I know I wasn't specific on that part, but I hoped it was self-explanatory.

Rolled 1, 1 = 2 (2d6)

Small xenophobes with big golems.

Rolled 5, 2 = 7 (2d6)

>Different horned ones can be found in different environments (Deer satyr in forests, Goat satyr on mountains, Gazelle Satyr on steppes, ect.) where they are revered as divine protectors and shepherds of nature.

Rolled 4, 1 = 5 (2d6)

humanoid octopus

Rolled 4, 3 = 7 (2d6)

The xenophobes might be almost extinct, but their much more peaceful golems are still in great numbers.

>7-9 : this might be true in some cases, but it's mostly stereotypes and old-wives-tales
Huh, I guess they are not divine in any way, some people just believe they are.

Rolled 4, 6 = 10 (2d6)

>Deer centaurs
they maintain a high lifestyle by capturing and enslaving other races.

You're not an artist designer and you're rolling for your shit. This is bound to fail.

Rolled 1, 4 = 5 (2d6)

Okay, so there are more golems than surviving xenophobes, but their numbers are greatly overexaggerated, I guess?

Golems are peaceful by nature, unless given a command.

Rolled 1, 4 = 5 (2d6)

9 feet tall, long, wirey muscled creatures that are almost always hunched over with blue, red or green skin. They live in houses balanced on the top of scaffolding. Blue are upper class and live at the top of the scaffolding, green are middle class and live in the middle of the scaffolding as support, red are lower class, their homes are mostly just foundations for the scaffolding that holds everyone else's homes.

It's a brainstorm, you tool. It isn't supposed to succeed or fail, it's supposed to inspire.

>it's supposed to inspire.
I know Veeky Forums and it's not gonna inspire shit.

>Veeky Forums, we're going to create a new setting
Alright, I'm all for i-
>'original' fantasy races.

Yes yes, we are all unproductive idiots without any creativity here and there's no such thing as originality.
Now do you want to throw in some ideas or not?