Character Art Thread: Adventurers & Figthers

>More armored than rogues, less armored than knights
>More muscular than monks, less muscular than barbarians

It's the vague middleman of fighters! Bonus points for practical, slapdash, and abused gear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsJcf0Mjuuk
youtube.com/watch?v=8-vdHpvoUJE
youtube.com/watch?v=e1tCHVysyUs
youtube.com/watch?v=gIbVYXHnaBU
youtu.be/XfdiXBA7f6U?t=76
youtu.be/r6LbhhoOSIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone got art of characters dual-wielding magical swords?

Damn, guess there's no much demand for adventurers

How about a woman who uses a hoe as a weapon?

>How about a woman who uses a hoe as a weapon?

What, like a slutty monk?

Anybody have some ragged looking knights or warriors? Preferrably male. Also bumping with some shitty OC.

this character was a beast and made things very difficult for the DM.

Gimmie villagers Veeky Forums. I need to flesh out my cast. Campaign is some slice of life village in a comfy forest town with a broad array of NPCs, so I want to have art for each of them.

Who is this artist? I've seen a bit of their stuff and I need more.

mfw, hoe was actually a really good weapon IRL. Because many martial arts sprung up around the need for 'unarmed' farmers to be able to defend themselves from those who had weapons there is a massive amount of combat science behind using farm impliments as deadly weapons.
Hoe has :
- hook for grabbing/tripping
- reach
- sharp edge for cutting/chopping
- stealth/looks innocent

Can I have some horse archer ladies, please? Preferrably non-Japanese and preferrably artwork, but photos are fine too. I have a bunch of Yabusame photos, but that's not what I need.

Anyone got any good constructs? Looking for some shit to throw in an abandoned Duergar city

I've got some Level 1 Adventurers that might work for you

Gonna keep posting stuff, but can I get some sort of Green Knight figures. Druids in armor and such?

Anyone have old, bearded soldiers of the scifi variety? Making an old guardsman for a game of Only War.

I'm looking for art for a Degenesis game I'm running. Post apocalyptic characters would be tops. I'll post what I have on my phone.

Rather than art /r/ing voices, I'm looking for a voice to base a Great Old One's telepathic fuckery off of, so post youtube links with cool/intimidating voices, really any media works, from vidya to movies.

Don't think it's worth making a whole new thread for so guess I'll post here.

Examples-

The classic Old God-
youtube.com/watch?v=GsJcf0Mjuuk

Future flavor-
youtube.com/watch?v=8-vdHpvoUJE

Sssssinister flavor-
youtube.com/watch?v=e1tCHVysyUs

Seemingly silly but possibly the most dangerous of em all-
youtube.com/watch?v=gIbVYXHnaBU

A bit specific, but anyone have girls in trenchcoats?

shit, that's tricky.
I mean, if you can replicate it, Gozer the Traveler's voice is pretty top.

youtu.be/XfdiXBA7f6U?t=76

I've only really done it for robot voices, but you can download some voice modulator apps for your phone and tweak it til you find something you like which sounds spooky enough.

Yeah I'm an audio fag with a needlessly expensive mic setup so I can already do a lot just using my mic amp, the idea popped up when I realized it can do an extremely accutate Michal Bay Megatron voice with one setting.

Honestly, A slightly pitch-dropped Baygatron voice might work pretty well for a GOO's telepathy.

I'd go for Classic Old God because it sounds most like David Warner.

youtu.be/r6LbhhoOSIw

More crewmember aliens.

Yeah I think Gravemind-style with hella bass in the background would be best for implying a "dense" mind that's trying carefully not to squish yours like a bug by talking but I don't know if I can get that kind of effect realtime without having to modify it heavily post-recording, so Megatron might be best.

Plus I can yell "BRING ME THE CUBE!"

Giving this thread a well-deserved bump