Worm Metropolis cyoa general

Same rules as before, 15powerpointerinos only.
No abbaddon, no phylawhatever, Gestation and golden age and wortless thingy only.
pastebin.com/v9N1nhm3

lastthread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/v9N1nhm3
youtube.com/watch?v=p3jhTaFfG98
youtube.com/watch?v=tLU3Lw29biU
seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=quickname
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. Friction user from first thread.

Pastebin with current roster here: pastebin.com/v9N1nhm3

Remember to include a few lines describing your character to give a general feel for what and who they are. Character themes could also help.

Drawbacks? Who needs those?

>Geist

>Gestation

>Hero

>Male, Adult

>Janitor

>Bodysuit (Think black panther, but without the ears and the colours inverted)

>Tactics, Banter, Parkour

>Natural Trigger

>Second Trigger x2, Plot Convenience, Secret Lair, Secure Identity

>Cloak (Second Trigger), Razor Hands (Second Trigger)

>The Guild (Maybe the Protectorate. I dunno. I can't really decide.)

By day, Royce Kirkland is a good for nothing, layabout high school janitor who spends most of his time trying to dispense sage advice to depressed teenager and then usually getting called a creep. By night, Royce becomes Geist, the invisible scourge of the Metropolis underworld. He can cut his way into anywhere or through anyone completely unnoticed, although he reserves the right to dispense choice one liners at opportune moments.

This is mine from last thread, feel I could synergy well with Medic healing me.

>Name: DeMarcus Williams
>Cape Name: Rover
-Gestation: 15C/15S
-Insert Male Rogue
-No Identity: 17C/15S
-Budget: 17C/15S

>Skills:
-Martial Arts 13C/15S
-Tactics 9C/15S
-Stealth 6C/15S
-Parkour 4C/15S
-Banter 3C/15S

>Shard:
Natural Trigger 6C/15S

>Perks:
-Power Slot 6C/14S
-Plot Convience 5C/14S
-Secret Lair 3C/14S

>Flaws:
-Worst Day Ever 3C/15S
-Humble Beginnings 10C/18S

>Gifts: Interludes

>Powers:
-Peak Condion 10C/17S
-Invulnerability 10C/7S
-Shock and Awe 10C/6S (Slash and Burn?)
-Vector Push 10C/4S

>Rogue
-Job: Bodyguard Duty
-Perks:
-Thriving Business 7C/4S
-Act of Neutrality 4C/4S
-Corporation 1C/4S

>A slacker through school and a slacker through adulthood, DeMarcus went with the flow with everything. Even when that flow got him fired from job after job and stopped all contact with his family and friends. Who knew being a mooch all of your life would make you unlikable? Oh well, he'll find a way. After being around a shady new crowd of "friends" called The Merchants, he started drug running for them for some easy money. When he realized he was delivering to minors, DeMarcus began to wrap his head on straight and stop doing business, keeping the drugs for later use.

Just before deciding to throw away or use his stolen goods, some Merchant goons got a hold of the slacker, beating him up good. Not use to physical alterations at all, he triggers. He gains the ability to control the friction across his body against all matter. He's slippery when he wants to be, or he can become a human 1000 degree knife. DeMarcus almost chose this name. On his way to get some vengeance on those two goons, he encountered even more Merchants on his doorstep to cause more damage, with a cape to help settle the score too. He ran away completely forgetting about his new powers, as they ransacked his place and found out everything about DeMarcus.

Now, he's training his skills and honing his powers by showing off his powers in streetfights. A slacker for hire.

If anyone finds a problem with this sheet here, please let me know.

I don't really understand how Vector Push works.

Reposting build.

Steve Johnson
Once, I was a man, a small, fragile little thing, destined to die of disease, or age, or violence, or all the million other little things organics are vulnerable to. Now, I am a machine, free of the weakness of flesh. You too can be raised to such a state. For a price.

Scenario-Golden Age (10, 20)
I was one of the first tinkers to appear. At the time, as my vision swam with images of ways to replace my fragile shell of a body, I thought I had gone mad.

Path-Rogue
All those silly villains, trying to get rich through theft! Don't get me wrong, they make excellent customers, but couldn't they go into business or something?

Insert-Male Senior
I was quite old at the time when I first gained this gift. Had I not abandoned my shell, I would be dead by now.

Identity-CEO
Isn't money great? This company, PENTEX, is my little baby. Yeah, Congress keeps trying to regulate it out of existence, but that's what lobbyists are for, right? Besides, who can say no to immortality?

Skills
Strategy (5, 20)
I'd say I'm pretty decent at long term planning and such. Wouldn't have gotten this far if I wasn't.

Hacking (4, 20)
I mean, I am a computer. Although most of the time, putting in P@ssword is all it takes.

Tactics (0, 20)
Sometimes, some hot shot screaming about "corruption" or something will try to use his fancy new powers to disrupt my company. Can't have that, now can we?
Besides, sending out HiTmarks against Endbringers is good PR.

Natural Trigger (3, 20)
I remember my trigger event. I was at the hospital, and my doctor came in, claiming that I had pancreatic cancer. I've gotten a whole lot better though.

Identity Reveal (6, 20)
Didn't really care about the whole "secret identity" thing.

Blindspot (3, 16)
Someone once told me that all those fancy precogs couldn't see what my company was up to. Good for me, I guess?

Reposting my build that follows last threads rules.

Omni
Gestation +15b +15r
Conspirator

Insert
-female
-teenager
Highschool
Armor -5b

Investigation -2b
Banter -1b
Natural Trigger +3b

Follower x3 -9b
Cauldron vial -2b
Plot Convenience -1b
Blindspot -3b -4r
Humble Beginnings +5b +5r

Bodyswap Second trigger -10r
Exchage Second trigger -2r
Unlimited Shard Works Second Trigger -7r
Stand (Kingmaker)
-Sting
Paramount Second trigger(Bodyswap)
Cosmetic Shapeshift Second trigger(Bodyswap)
Peak Condition Second trigger(Bodyswap)
Immunity Second trigger(Bodyswap)
Protocols Second trigger(Bodyswap)
Regeneration Second trigger(Bodyswap)
Augmentaion Second trigger(Bodyswap)
Quality Insurance Second trigger(Bodyswap)
Razor Hand Second trigger(Bodyswap)

Follower 1
Cauldron vial -2b
Power Fluctuation Second trigger -5r
Kingmaker Second trigger -10r
Shroedinger Second trigger -5r

Follower 2
Power slot x6 -6r
Cauldron vial -2b
Paramount Second trigger -10r
Cosmetic Shapeshift Second trigger -1r
Peak Condition Second trigger -1r
Immunity Second trigger -1r
Protocols Second trigger -1r
jump Second trigger -1r (Exchanged with Regeneration.)
Pocket Room Second trigger -1r (Exchanged with Augmentation.)
Shock and Awe Second trigger -1r (Exchanged with Quality Insurance.)
Power Sight Second trigger -1r (Exchanged with Razor Hand.)

Follower 3
Power slot x1 -1r
Cauldron vial -2b
Regeneration Second trigger -10r (Exchanged with Jump.)
Augmentaion Second trigger -5r (Exchanged with Pocket Room.)
Quality Insurance Second trigger -3r (Exchanged with Shock and Awe.)
Razor Hand Second trigger -2r (Exchanged with Power Sight.)

We all take our Cauldron vials since we have no powers because of humble beginnings giving us free second triggers. Then I exchange Follower 2 and 3's powers to make Super Follower 2. Then I swap bodies Super Follower 2 and get all their powers. Then I get buffed by kingmaker.

Nemesis (6,16)
There's some eco terrorist bitch who hates civilization, and me in particular. Something something "unnatural abomination."

Rough Start (8,20)
Yes, I have tons of money, but the PRT is on me, trying to label me as a villain or something. How am I supposed to tell that a bald guy with weird tattoos is a gang member? And what do you mean I can't give money to politicians for favors? That's what everyone else is doing!

Powers:
Augmentation, Second Trigger (4, 8)
Definitely my favorite part about my power. I really wish I could give this to more people, but this stuff is complicated, and my R&D team has trouble converting it from tinkertech to normal tech.

Robotics (4, 1)
Now this is what the majority of my sales come from. Everything from small helper bots to battle mechs. Sure, they break down (although I've gotten a lot better at making them last), and yeah, Congress keeps trying to ban them (thank you NRA), but there's always the black market.
I keep the best for myself of course. Nice to have a physical body to myself, just in case some villain or vigilante or rival company want to get some undeserved discounts.

Path
Thriving Business (1,1)
Everyone knows who I am, and that I have the best equipment for sale. Unfortunately, all those other rogues are jealous of me, the PRT is pulling lawsuits out of their wherever in a blatant attempt at recruitment, and most of my employees have left in fear of being attacked by the eco bitch.

All in all, life is pretty good.

>You can push objects and people in any direction that you want with the maximal speed they can move by themselves or that you can move them move.

If I can make contact with it, I can redirect it. And with my build, all matter won't be able to stay on me for long. Bullets can leave bruising but could never pierce so long I become slippery/harder.

But a bullet isn't supposed to move by itself, is it? Does it still work then?

Vector Push is Accelerator's power, but toned down so you can't survive Nuclear Bombs like he did (since he can alter the trajectory of literally anything, even radiation).

youtube.com/watch?v=p3jhTaFfG98
youtube.com/watch?v=tLU3Lw29biU

If it's in motion or even in standstill, as long as I'm in contact with it it's freegame. So don't shoot, or ill shoot right back.

I mean, I don't know if Vector Push works that well against bullets or other high speed objects. You have to process that something is coming towards you, activate your power right as the object makes contact to minimize self damage, then calculate the out going trajectory. That's a lot of thinking to reflect a single bullet, especially considering that bullets rarely come alone.

A lot of work to reflect simple bullets, and this isn't even accounting for the force transferred to you through the contact duration.This leads me to think that Vector Push is more meant for close combat and utility purposes and less for "super reflection".

This is all assuming that Vector Push isn't just active passively though. My analysis could be completely wrong though, you can ask Hastet when he comes back for more clarification as I believe he have the final say on the semantics of powers.

No, you're right. If it does work passively, then it works out absurdly well. But I highly doubt thats the case. The only reason why I clarified it like that is due to me having both Vector Push AND Invulnerability on my character. When my Invulnerability eventually gives out, then I would have to rely on using all of my awareness to catch dangerous objects coming my way. Sorry for the confusion.

Also, am I the only invulnerable cape in this place? Seems kind of odd that it took this long to get in a real Tank to take in the damage around here.

Even with invulnerability, I highly doubt you have the time to return thousands of bullets back to their senders. The only way I could think of someone doing it, would be using Master Script, but then you wouldn't be doing anything else besides returning bullets.

As for the invulnerability, I actually think it makes you a worse tank. Once people realize it, they will simply avoid you until the time is up, focusing on your allies instead. However, I guess Vector Push + Shock and Awe would make you at least able to thoroughly disrupt your enemies at least.

Though once again, Invulnerability might be broken if "infinite inertia" is actually what it grants you and invulnerability is just a side effect of that, but I'll assume it doesn't since then it would still mean things such as poison gas attacks would still do you in, making "Invulnerability" a pretty bad name for the skill.

Dr.Wily runs a gang of Tinkers. I'll stat them up later, but all three followers have Tinker powers of some sort. They don't hide their secret base, instead it's a well known part of town. And insanely well fortified, due to their various Tinker abilities and Wily's own fortification specialization. Their actual gang is backed up by suped up Robots.

Wily tends to go full 'evil genius', with cackling laughing and ranting about his latest invention. It's just for shits and giggles though, and if anyone calls him out on it he uses the 'I'm old, I earned my right to be an asshole' excuse.

Hum, invulnerability aside i dont think vector push protects you from lasers and/or blaster attacks being that vector push affects "objects and people'. Still, you'll be particularly safe from most stuff.

I was trying to build a Friction Man with utility and power in mind. With Invulnerbility stopping all inertia coming towards me, those bullets would just stick, thus I wouldn't be able to immediately send them back in the first place. Instead, I would need to increase the velocity of those bullets across my body with Vector Push and then can fire again. But it's not like I can hit without Marksmanship.

As for those running away from me, is it possible to Vector Push myself across the ground to speed towards runners? I wanted to use my Friction motif to scale surfaces in a hurry but I didn't have enough points for Blitz.

I know my flaws here. Friction Man sucks against lasers, explosions, gas and such. I'm a physical bruiser through and through.

Got a Starscream?

>Cape Name: Enigma
>Scenario: Gestation
>Path: Conspirator
>No Identity
>Costume: Budget
>Shard Type: Warrior Entity
>Perks: Second Trigger x 1, Door Me, Infinite Credit, Boogeyman, Strategy, Banter, Hacking
>Drawbacks: None
>Powers: Body Swap (ST), Cloak,

Cauldron runs into plenty of problems with people reneging on their promises, like a tinker who refuses to give over a valuable piece of tech or a person who refuses to pay Cauldron. Enigma is a solution to those problems.

Valuable and important rogues, heroes, and villains have all been “stolen” by Engima so that Contessa’s plan go accordingly. In at least one case, Engima possessed a powerful villain who refused to fight an endbringer.

Few people can really say what Enigma’s personality is like because he impersonates his targets. In a few incidents where Enigma was uncovered, the witnesses describe both an individual with a morbid sense of humor and a consummate professional.

Rumor has it particularly uncooperative but useful capes are kept imprisoned somewhere so that Cauldron can use their powers via Engima.

>Name: Purser
>Cape Name: Flicker
-Gestation: 15C/15S
-Insert Male Villien
-Homeschooled 13C/15S
-Bodysuit: 12C/15S

>Skills:
-Martial Arts 9C/15S
-Stealth 6C/15S
-

>Shard:
Natural Trigger 9C/15S

>Perks:
-Secret Lair 7C/14S
-Budding shard 7C/11S

>Flaws:
-Worst day ever 12C/14S
-Humble Beginnings 14C/15S

>Gifts:
-Interludes

>Powers:
-Blink 7/S
-Beacen 2/S
-Mirror image 0/S
>Villain

>Gang
Empire 88

-Perks:
-Mooks 8C/0S
-Money 5C/0S

Time for my first Follower
Name:Arsenal
Gestation- 0/15(Shard)-0/21(Character)
Villain
Male, Adult(20s), Teacher
Thematic Costume
>Skills:Marksmanship, Mechanics, Parkour
Natural Trigger
>Perks:Second Trigger-Small Arms, Second Trigger-Armoured Warfare
>Flaws:Rough Start
>Powers:Small Arms Tinker, Armored Warfare, Infinite Ammo, Voice In My Head, Noctis Cape
>Other:Wily's Gang

Not yet, but I'm considering it.

To say Arsenal has had a troubled life is being kind. All-together he's had a crappy life, even if he got his 'dream job' it was ruined by students who didn't want to learn, and who basically ignored him, and the rest of the staff didn't seem to care. Indeed it was this situation, and the constant wanting to do something more, that lead to his Trigger. Of course Dr.Wily was on the look out for more Tinkers to improve his organization, and offered Arsenal a chance to, if not make a difference, at least have a little fun along the way.

Cape Name: Lite-Brite (Just call her Lite...)

Scenario: Worthless Opponent 20,10 (c,s)

Path:
Hero
The Wards

Perk: Companionship

Origin:
Insert
Female
Teenager: 15

Civilian Identity:
High Schooler

Costume:
Budget

Skills:
Strategy (15, 10)
Tactics(11,10)
Parkour(9,10)
Banter(8,10)
Investigation(6,10)
Stealth(3,10)

Shard:
Zion (6,10)

Flaws:
Unruly Passenger (6,14)
Humble Beginnings (11,15)
Worst Day Ever(17,15)
Rough Start(23,15)

Perks:
Second Trigger x2(15,9)

Powers:
Peak Condition(15,8)
Rocky ST(15,1)
Shock and Awe ST(15,0)

Left-Over Control Points
Skills:
Survival(12,0)
First Aid(9,0)

Fuck it. I have a lot of left-over points, but this character's life is going to be shit.

[cont.]

Chase remembers her natural trigger. During one of the worst days she feels she'll ever have. Everything was taken from her. Nothing was given back. She is still going to school, courtesy of her foster family. But even they can be a bit distant. Chase herself is an odd case. Before she lost everything, she didn't have much to begin with. She was raised in some hellhole, hole-in-the-ground that most villains and vigilantes probably crawl out of. But not her. Not Chase. She doesn't seem to see the point in being a vigilante, and she lacks the drive to intentionally make people's lives miserable, so she joined The Wards. Her powers aren't all that great. She gets beaten up a lot, but the more she gets hurt fighting, the more she seems to be able to dish out. Her newfound powers are the only thing she is able to have much control over in her life. It shows.

To call Chase a Hero would be laughable. She became a Ward to fight. That's it. That's where the story ends. If she just so happens to be beating up villains, that makes things easier for her, but she will often go out of her way to challenge her comrades if she's able. And she is able. More able than one would probably be able to tell. Studying many forms of martial arts and all but worshipping Bruce Lee and his philosophies behind creating his own martial art, Jeet Kune Do, comprising of many different forms of martial arts done a little bit differently has inspired her to create her own style of martial arts. Its only as flashy as her fists tend to become while brawling, but its effective.

[cont.]

A strange mix of boxing, MMA, judo, BJJ, and Jeet Kune Do most of all, along with her strangely cunning intellect and ability to change her tactics on the fly in the heat of battle, even on the brink of death, has made her a foe to be feared. Using her martial arts and, at this point, lethally powerful electrocution strikes; Chase seeks to create a better world for herself and sometimes for others. A world that God decided that she never deserved.

Villains, vigilantes, rouges...you name them. Even they have noticed Chase's apparent bloodlust. Her lust for battle, and even more, her need to prove her worth. They will use this weakness against her, but only to turn her to their side. What's keeping her from crossing that line, you may ask? I'll tell you:

Very, very little.

Something within her is noticing her instability. Through sheer willpower alone, she's been able to keep her shard from destroying her body. But its only barely working. After some of her most bloody battles, when it takes all that she has just to stand, she seems to almost spontaneously combust in a bright ball of electricity, before being found on the ground, zapped to shit. It hasn't killed her yet, but if she can't change her shard's mind about her. It soon will. So far she's been able to mend her wounds if she retains consciousness. Needless to say, she's going to need allies with medical knowledge if she doesn't. A lot of it.

Second Follower
Name:Cyborg
Gestation- 0/15(Shard)-4/18(Character)
Villain
Female, Teenager(16), Highschooler
Bodysuit Costume
>Skills: First Aid,Mechanics, Martial Arts, Tactics
Natural Trigger
>Perks: Noctis Cape
>Powers: Augmentation Tinker, Blink, Vector Push
>Other:Wily's Gang, Connections

Contrary to Arsenal, Cyborg lived a rather privileged life, with her rich and well connected parents, up until the car accident anyway. They had to amputate her arm in the surgery room. Whereas Arsenal and Wily are mostly in this for the fun, Cyborg is out to prove herself. Prove she's still great, prove that she won't be held back by what's happened. She pushes herself to be the best she can be, make better cybernetics, be a better fighter, blink faster, etc. But she's also got a grudge against the Heros, for spending so much time responding to villains, and not enough paying attention to anything else they COULD help with.

Err, that four points left in Character was spent on Connections, I just forgot to update it.

I would appreciate you changing Arsenal's name, as its very similar to Arsenal.Phoenix already and it may get confusing. But since hes a follower, it shouldn't be too bad if you don't.

Sorry, didn't notice that name in the pastebin, and didn't check the thread.

How about Munitions?

ilikeit

>All these tech orientated villains

And then there was a legion of boom.

Third and Final Follower
Name:Voyeur(don't ask)
Gestation- 0/15(Shard)- 0/25(Character)
Villain
Male, Adult(late 20s), Journalist
Budget Costume
>Skills: Strategy, Mechanics, Investigation, Hacking, Banter
Natural Trigger
>Perks:Second Trigger-Radar, Second Trigger-Repair, Second Trigger-Technopathy
>Flaws:Rough Start, Identity Reveal
>Powers:Radar Tinker, Repair Tinker, Technopathy
>Other:Wily's Gang

Voyeur is quite simply a Journalist turned Intelligence Agent. The man loves nothing more than finding out people's secrets, and hording information. He rarely goes out in the field himself, leaving that to the other three powered members of the gang. Instead he acts as HQ, keeping them all up to date on any useful information, as well as making sure no one tries to get into their base.

I wanted a Tinker Gang, sue me.

Not sure what you mean by some of these house rules. Can we get an English translation?

Not just you, just other genuine villains too, it's curious and quite attractive.
We shall have a micronation at this point to rival Cobra.

True, but they won't have access to my ROBO SCORPIONS! Because they don't have multiple Tinkers with different specializations working together!

I just wish I had gotten Second Trigger for Robots for Wily, so I could make the Robot Masters.

You'll have to outsource yourself, find someone who can.

N-nobody here needs a bodyguard?

We don't allow outsiders into our Fortress of Fear, name is temporary until a better one is found, or I feel like changing it on a whim. So the only person you could bodyguard is my august self, and I have my ROBOT MINIONS to do so for me!

Outsourcing? My A.I? That's just crazy talk, they could program in the desire to kill me!

Outsourcing for war machines, not the AI brains ya pop in em' doc

You need Second Trigger-Robotics to be able to make A.I., Wily only has basic Robotics.

Villain is easily the best origin for anyone who wants to powergame a little, since those extra points are vital when "get fucked by Jack Slash" only gives you two power points.

I mean, I believe Magnum.Opus would require some "guarding" in the loosest sense when raiding the facilities of Steve Johnson.

But it would probably be one time arrangements ya know? Harder places would require help, and she would pay well for your services.

well damn.
It's pretty based, i need to make.. something

Hold up, that Steve Johnson? That's a pretty big job to need "guarding" from him.

How much are we talking? And no, you can't pay me in augs.

Looking at it again, I want to change one thing.

Cape Alias: PeaceKeeper
Name: Damien Bahn
>Golden Age 10,15
>Hero
>Male Adult, 19
>No Identity 12,15
>Custom 8,15
>Skills -10,15
Martial Arts, Stealth, Strategy, Tactics, Investigation
>Natural Trigger -7,15
>Worst Day Ever x3 -1,15
>Humble Beginnings 4,15
>Second Trigger 0,12
>Peak Condition 0,11
>Shock and Awe 0, 10
>Combo Second Trigger 0, 0
>The Protectorate
>Companionship

By putting shock and awe with combo I can build up power on a target while also disorienting them. Sounds like a good strategy to me.

Got a couple of possible power combos I'm curious about. Let me know how you all think these would work.

1) Invincibility plus Damage Sharing. If I negate all damage, does that mean nobody else takes it, or do I just negate my share and give it to them?

2) Invincibility plus Rocky. Same deal - if I negate the pain, do I ignore the benefits?

3) Infinite Treasury plus Shroedinger. Would each "me" be subject to the one-ton limit until we collapse the waveform, or is it split between all ten actions I take?

Hey Steve, you mind if Cyborg purchased her original robot-arms from your company? She's made her own since she triggered, obviously, but she would have needed an original replacement.

Yes, his storage warehouse security is reaching the point where it is becoming unprofitable to raid it alone.

Hence where you come in to help disable, distract and destroy the heavier security during the raid. Payment will be based on how heavy the security is and will be either wired to you from a secure account or paid in cash after the deed is done, whichever you would prefer.

Everyone is taking Gestation, so since I picked Golden Age I'll be an oldass man by then.
Sucks.

I probably should have picked Golden Age for Wily, but I just wanted the basic 15/15 spread for all of my group.

>Even though it’s all the same setting you can pick Gestation, the Golden Age or Worthless Opponent as your scenario, but it won’t mean much more than a difference in starting points.

I went golden since the time period would have WAY more traditional heroing to do. Plus, maybe the extra time will up my odds of survival.

You know, I have a feeling that Dr.Wily is probably considered a "potential asset" by the Hero Groups. Because Fortification is absolutely amazing for helping people survive Endbringer attacks.

He's set up secret bunkers all over metropolis, and intends to advertise them if an Endbringer hits the city.

For 1 & 2, it looks like they don't activate until you take damage so invincibility wouldn't synergize well. Regeneration on the other hand...
3. I would think each "you" would still pull from the same power pool and have a total limit of one ton. However, you could take 2nd trig Mirror Image for the same points to get several "yous" each with a copy of that power.

How about this combination: Counter + Komnenos. Use Komnenos to reverse and store any power that effects you, then release & Counter it into a different target later.

>We all take our Cauldron vials since we have no powers because of humble beginnings giving us free second triggers. Then I exchange Follower 2 and 3's powers to make Super Follower 2. Then I swap bodies Super Follower 2 and get all their powers. Then I get buffed by kingmaker
My god

That's actually an even better combo than I was thinking. I was thinking of combining Komnenos with either 1 or 2, so I could turn myself into a storage battery of annihilation or blast myself into superhuman might. I think I might try to see if I can make a build with 2 and regeneration, but it might be too expensive.

Sounds easy. A hit and run is fine, I just need to know how long I'm hitting this place.

Oh! And cash. If we can't meet in person once the job is done, I'll give you a place to drop it off at.

Why is the second video in English and 360p. Looks like shit and sounds like shit. Ruined the whole fight.

Kill yourself weeb., at least I finally learned where the Accelerator meme came from.

>r wired to you from a secure account
Does our universe have a Number Man equivalent, to run bank accounts and the like, yet?

Doesn't work. It specifically says you can't take the Cauldron vials you buy.

Not to my knowledge

I have yet to read Worm, so hopefully I didn't make a crappy build for the setting

"The Ghoul" or occasionally "The Hyena"

Gestation
Path - Vigilante
Origin - Insert, Male, Adult
Civilian Identity - Janitor (Sewer Worker)
Costume - Budget

Skills -
>First Aid
>Mechanics
>Stealth
>Hacking
>Investigation
>Parkour

Shard - Natural Trigger

Perks -
>Plot Convenience
>Secret Lair
>Voice in My Head
>Noctis Cape

Flaws -
>Rough Start
>Case 53 x2
>Worst Day Ever

Powers -
>Peak Condition
>Presence
>Survivalism
>Consumption

Path Specific -
>Anti-Villain
>Tool Belt
>Supply Line
>PRT Info

The man to eventually be known as "the Ghoul" was thrust into the world of parahumans when part of the building he worked in came crashing down around him due to a fight between some capes. He survived, battered and bruised, yet trapped in the ruins with the corpses of his co-workers his only company for several days. He was dragged from the wreckage a changed man; having undergone his trigger due to the brush with death, isolation with multiple dead bodies, and a desperate act of cannibalism. His luck would not improve soon either, as his old employer no longer had a position for him and let him go, forcing him to hastily gain a job maintaining the city's sewers. It was here he gained the will and the base to begin his own campaign against villainous parahumans and criminals in general.

Spending more and more time underground, learning the layout of the various tunnel systems beneath the city, he gained his nicknames due to his appetite for for strange and exotic meats he gains through black-market contacts, the unnerving cackling he lets out while stalking a criminal, and the fact that he seems to be able to take serious wounds without being stopped. Initially garbed in relatively unassuming clothes; a leather jacket, jeans, some gloves, and a tool belt; the most distinctive feature of the Ghoul's costume is the motorcycle helmet with the chin protection removed to reveal his predatory set of teeth. Beneath these clothes the Ghoul's body has grown increasingly inhuman due to the constant use of his main power of Consumption.

His skin is tougher and thicker, covered in patches of scales at some points and has taken on a corpse-like pallor; while his body has grown taller and covered in lean, but dense musculature. His mouth no longer sports a set of human teeth, but one more befitting of a carnivore while his eyes and ears are reminiscent of a predator's. This altered appearance has forced the Ghoul to isolate himself in his civilian life, even at his new job; with only his uncomplaining and dedicated work ethic keeping him from losing it as well. Yet the unseen physical enhancements the Ghoul has wrought upon his body has made him a potentially dangerous foe for those without incredible power and through the use of both firearms and his fists (now more like claws), he his own vigilante justice to the guilty.

>is it possible to Vector Push myself across the ground to speed towards runners?
Even if you can't, You can probably vector push the ground for the same effect

That's what I get for rushing out a build before going to sleep. Dropping Secret Lair and picking up Hacking to balance things out.

>I have yet to read Worm
no one has, it reads like fanfiction, read the wiki chapter resumes

Sure, why not.

Quality assurance + augmentation = indestructible augments. Quality assurance + robotics = indestructible mecha riding scientist

You can make more

Name:To Be Determined(I have no idea what to name this guy)
Gestation- 0/15(Shard)- 0/20(Character)
Hero
Male, Teenager(15), Highschooler
Thematic Costume
>Skills: Parkour, Stealth, Tactics
Natural Trigger
>Perks:Second Trigger-Omnicombustion, Second Trigger-Stark Winter
>Flaws:Rough Start
>Powers:Omnicombustion, Stark Winter, Immunity
>Wards, Fan Club

I don't think we have a Fire/Ice Shaker yet.

>tfw I keep finishing a build, seconds before someone posts one that's almost exactly the same.

That's four times now. I'll get one eventually.

Sorry user. The idea just occurred to me. I may have been reading too much My Hero Academia lately.

It's not your fault at all. Just means my ideas are too generic.

Alright let's do this thing
>Scenario
Golden age
I would have preferred an option for "things are starting to get really shitty and unconventional alliances are springing up because of this" but Golden age doesn't seem that bad
>Path
Villain
Cat and mouse approach
>Real name
Charlotte Coughlin
>Cape name
Ashkenazi
>Origin
Insert, female, adult (20)
>Identity
Office drone
>Costume
Holy fuck why is custom so expensive
Custom -4b
>Skills
Strategy -5b
Tactics -4b
Hacking -1b
>Shard
Natural trigger +3b
>Perks
Follower -3b, Second trigger -4b -3p
>Flaws
Identity reveal +4b, memory death +5b. With the build I'm going for I doubt that this'll matter much
>Gifts
Plot relevance. I may have no memory of what will happen in this world but regardless I'll be at least doing something
>Powers
Mountain (Second trigger), Perfect mind, Augmentation
>Gang
Empire 88
>Perks
Nothing. Mooks and money would be nice but aren't necessary. I'm sure with my puppetmaster style build I should be able to acquire those in due time

Ashkenazi is your average everyday office worker who is currently being employed by a large corporation who is famous for associating and hiring gang members of Empire 88. Not particularly caring for the goals of the Empire Ashkenazi only associates with them because
A. It's easy to steal money from their bank accounts
B. She can use this money to fuel her technological experiments
C. Her loyal companion, WunderWaffen, has been associated with the Empire since his birth and joining the gang simplified things.
Combat style involves standing still while ordering Wunderwaffen around on the battlefield, combining her strategic genius with his raw strength. Identity doesn't matter much since the business is already pretty famous for hiring nazis and if Ashke is caught out she can simply stand still and wait for the cape to leave in frustration

I posted in the last page, but we can now be friends. And friends dont let friends burn people alive.

Rosemary "Pentacost" Smith:

Teenage (17) Female Hero:
Gestation: 15c/15s
-0C School
-1C Bodysuit
-3C First Aid
-2C Parkour
-2C Investigation
+3C Live shard
-8C -6S second trigger (X2)

Powers:
-3S Omnicombustion (ST)
-1S Powersight
-5S Power fluctuation (ST)

Path Specific:
Companionship / Wards

Bio:
Remember when Lung fought off Leviathan that one time? He also burned down half the city. Rosemary triggered in the basement of her father's church, scared out of her mind and praying the whole time. A lover, not a fighter, Rose is making a name for herself putting out fires with her power and providing support for more combat oriented heros. Near useless against common criminals she shines in Cape fights, acting as a force multiplier.

She dreads her first Endbringer fight knowing she'll be expected to stand beside the greatest of the greats and provide assistance, putting her 100 meters in harm's way. She keeps her ability to see identify other people's powers on the DL, fearing accidentally breaking the Unwritten Rules. She's embraced her abilities with fire, finding joy in shaping it to artistic ends.

Rosemary is still unsure of how to think of her powers in light of her faith, but has found a mentor in Escalation, an older Sikh cape specializing in genetic manipulation and swordfighting. She maintains a lively (though censored) letter-writing conversation with her father and has formed a deep friendship with her less outgoing teammate Sleet, a weather and ice manipulator.

Forgot the pic.

So how badly would the Wormverse be fucked up by someone who picked Golden Age and Resurrection?

Follower
>Scenario
Golden age
>Path
Villain
>Real name
Albert Speer
>Cape name
Wunderwaffe
>Origin
Insert, Male, Adult (26), PRT agent -4b
>Costume
Armor -5b
>Skills
Martial arts -4b, Marksmanship -5b, Parkour -2b
>Shard
Natural trigger +3b
>Perks
Plot convenience -1b
>Flaws
Memory death +5b, Rough start +3b
>Powers
Peak condition -1p, Infinite ammo -1p, Repair -2p, Proficiency -2p, Small arms -3p, Quality assurance -3p, Presence -2p, X-ray vision -1p
>Gang
Empire 88
>Perks
Nothing

WunderWaffe has lived his entire life under the care of The Empire. His family were members back when the gang was first founded and as such WW sees it as his duty to continue his ancestor's legacy and continue to serve. Since birth WW has been one of the elite forces that the Empire unleashes on the streets and is a skilled shot, master gun manufacturer, physically Veeky Forums,and is highly aware of his surroundings because of this. A man of honor he has pledges his servitude to his mistress Charlotte Coughlin who managed to pull a few strings for him and not only saved him from the death penalty but also convinced her superiors to employ him in the same organization she works for. She has further enhanced his abilities with the various augmentations that she has upgraded his body with. Serving the day as a body guard being controlled by Charlotte, WunderWaffe then changes his night routine by serving as Ashkenazi's personal bodyguard

My guy wasn't planning on burning the city down. In fact he uses his Ice-powers to help prevent damage caused by the flames.

He's be happy to help Pentacost as well if she asked.

Save me from myself unnamed teenage hero.

seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=quickname

Just randomize until you find something you like

How's Steam for a name everyone? Since he can just melt his ice and make hot steam.
Best I've got. I'm not terribly good at names. Especially thematic names.

He would. Because Steam? has a hero complex. He wants to help everyone he can.

I'd say ColdFire but its edgy as shit

Yeah, I was also trying to avoid Edgy names. The concept itself of Ice/Fire powers can come across as Edgy, and I wanted the dude to be the classical "I want to save everyone!" hero type.

How does Freezerburn sound?

Yeah, that sounds good. It fits, it's not too edgy, and it's almost a pun. I like it.

Freezeburn, Chillblains, DryIce. Its aaall good

I was gonna say South Wind since the south is hot as hell.

*Southern Wind

"Steam" would have also had some interesting innuendo.

Innuendo names are always fun, but he's not the type to banter.

Thanks for the (You)s. I agree that that sort of power is rather hard to not go full Coldsteel on. Regarding the pastebin, are we supposed to enter in our own OC or is OP supposed to do that? I can't find an explanation in the thread and I don't want an hour of work to be wasted

OK, so What would Freezerburns personality be like? Why did he join the words?

Yes. He's a very outgoing person, and very optimistic. He just wants to save as many people as he can, and is willing to get hurt to do so. Tends to see the best in people, even villains, and tries to help them if he thinks they need it. Though he will back off if asked.He joined the Wards because it seemed like the best way to help as many people as he could, even with all of the constraints, particularly PR constraints the Wards/Protectorate are under.

He dreams that one day Heros won't exist, because helping each other will be something everyone does. It won't be left to just a few extraordinary people to do so.