Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Tyranid Master Race Edition.

>Warhammer 40k 8th Edition: "Leak" Compilation
bloodofkittens.com/blog/2017/04/26/warhammer-40k-8th-edition-leak-compilation/

>Lastest news :
warhammer-community.com/2017/05/20/new-warhammer-40000-stronghold-assault-may20gw-homepage-post-4/

>Your daily duncan
[YouTube] WHTV Tip of the Day - Fallen Power Armour.

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases:
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs:
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

Where were you when they made Tyranids great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/8490/724730.page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If the Tyranids came across the BETA from Muv-Luv who would win the fight? Would we see giant super nids become more common?

Oh who fucking cares. "Versus" pissing contests are cancer of the worst kind.

FEMALE SPACE WOOFS

who will kick tyranid ass

>The human they use for reference is a 5ft manlet
please tell me that's a female and not a manlet.

glorious space bugs return to eat all of the spergmarines

I just want souped up giant nids. Just imagine nids with bioweapons that behave like lascannons.

Did you just assume their gender? Go back to your manlet marines!

that's more or less venom canons, who will finally be the railgun they should have never ceased to be

You mean like Bio-Titans and bioplasma weapons, two things that already exist in the 40k universe.

You're a pathetic excuse for a tyranid fan.

>no word on the mal recepted

No I mean lasers that shoot instantly and melt people. lasers that travel at the speed of light. I also meant having an army of huge standard nids. Basically just have an entire army composed of bio-titans is what I meant.

If it still looks like shit no one's going to buy it anyways.

sorry, no nidzilla list this edition

just use the knight* detachment of 3-5 superheavies

*it's not limited to knights

It never looked like shit, it has a great model but shit rules.

There definitely is, though. There's going to be a detachment that has tons of Heavy slots with some of them as the required slots.

Eh, I like it, but I do because I've a conversion plan for it

Is Space Wolves - Wulfen Edition the only "upgraded" 7e codice?

Have you honored the one true God today, my fellow pleasure-seekers?

It looks retarded with those dumbass brain things sticking out.

What happens after Orks Faction Focus?

codex*

Tyranids solo the BETA, through the use of better acids, better troops, and better biological mastery, coupled with psychic powers and a better hive mind. The Hive Mind would begin deploying more fast moving, yet armor piercing units like Genestealers and Carnifexes, while throwing swarms of acid blooded hormagaunts against them as well.

Any loss on the Beta's part will be irreplacable, as the Tyranids will not only be faster to reuse the biomass left behind, but leave their own corpses filled with biological agents.

While the laser-eye'd Beta's will be a significant advantage, they are simply too slow to adapt. How long did it take for Betas to create the human sized drones? Meanwhile, each swarm of Termagaunts can be entirely divergent.

Then, you can tie in more unique options, like Devourers that eat the Beta's inside out, or massive carpets of Rippers that just rush the enemy.

Not to mention the Tyranids massive advantage when it comes to terraforming ability and viral capability.

>browses dakka dakka once

1.8m is about average height for a man in most western countries. Above average if we count the rest of the world.

And then we will finally get to have carnifexes shooting laser beams from their eyes right? Which beta from do you think the nids will find useful for assimilation?

What is the most annoying aspect about your army? What is the best aspect of your army?

Quickly, dream up rules for the other buffed Characters

>Regenerate: Heal d3 wounds at the start of your movement phase
>Living Battering Ram: Upon a successful charge pick an enemy unit with 1", that unit suffers d3 Mortal wounds
>Alpha Leader: Add 1 one to the charge result for friendly units of: Carnifex, Gaunt, and Ravener within 12" of Old One Eye

Blood Angles have the Red Thirst edition

AoF. AoF

They get memed to death in these threads so discussing them is impossible
I like them, I guess.

Space Wolves
>attracts too many furfags
>spess vikings riding fucking wolves

'90s metal minis, surely?

DAFAG BTFO

AHAHAHAHAHAH MY SIDES

How do you deal with a WAACfag who is relatively friendly and is always at the store? You can't get rid of him, you'll always end up playing him because you have a small group and the next fun GW store is a couple of hours away, but he's fucking unbearable not just on the tabletop but also as a socially awkward loud weaboo fag (who somehow has a hot weaboo girlfriend, figure that out)

Netlist.

JSJ, play against JSJ and it never fucking ends!

Easy. You don't play against him.

>socially awkward loud weaboo fag

Take a hammer to his Tau army

Or wait 4 weeks and crush him in 8th Ed

>the best aesthetic and look among infantry models
>attracts "hohoho you must be a le weabo maymay x---DD" autists

Like chronic pain you learn to ignore it.

Beside I made my own shitty count as plastic ones.

You're not a weeaboo, you're just illiterate and have shit taste.

You have to get enough people into the game with your mindset, have your store hold an escalation league, and then just have everyone never accept game requests from him.

That's what we did to ours and he doesn't really come around anymore after sitting at the store a few times with his scatbike and warpsider spam list collecting dust as he watched everyone else play.

The deldar warrior conversions? yeah, I did that too. What did you do for backpacks?

Forced into a small number of viable builds that lean away from the coolest models, and have quite a few easily forgettable rules.

The best part is the awesome army buffs letting you be dynamic throughout the game. Khorne too close to your gunline? Pop Hyperaction Protocols and go all Neo on his ass with WS6 tin men.

>Taufags on dakkadakka are already crying that Tyranids are OP and they "might as well Fly their models off the table for all the good that special rule does them"

OH
HOW
THE
TURNS
HAVE
TABLED

I feast on the tears of salty weebs. This pleases me.

DA CONFIRMED TRAITOR

Netlist isn't enough. He uses terrain in ways only someone who practically lives in the store would know. Like they have ruins with basements that somehow have firepoints and some bullshit like that. Sometimes he'd move your units when you're not looking, and always goad you into moving where it seems like his units don't have LOS but somehow they have. Then he's a walking rulebook that forgets rules/FAQ clarifications only when it's favorable to him, yet rules lawyers like a true WAACfag.

Then I would have the same 3-4 armies to play against.

He's not Tau or Eldar, believe it or not.

Are nids male or female btw? Other than the Norn-queens obviously...

>Things that didn't happen: the post

I'm happy for you, nidbros. Got to love Tau tears.

So looking forward to Mech faction focus. Admech manage to do shooty moving gunline with tactical flexibility RIGHT again and put their silly monobuilds in the ground, hopefully.

>need paint a lot of models and everyone can easy kill them.
>it's orks, they just awesome.

>inb4 dangles autists show up

>nids sucked, so now we've given them 18+3d6 charge range and 80 rending attacks so they can annihilate your army turn 1

Most of them are female, hermaphrodite, or genderless. Genestealers are about the only "male" ones.

Better to just play against the same armies over and over than to deal with human scum like that.

The playgroup isn't big enough for someone to be ignored and that not cause any problems. And he's very good at pretending he's "fluffy" until it really counts.

Oh, well then.

Call him on his bullshit and refuse to play against him.

What are you all looking foward the most to 8th ed?
What do you not like about it?
What do you hope 8th ed will do that they haven't announced yet?

dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/8490/724730.page

Try again

Ignorant

Dude, he's cheating if he's moving your shit.

Tell him he's a faggot and just refuse to play

Why would play him anyway? sounds awful to game with

Post links

>exactly like the fluff
And all was right with the world.

>Imperialfags mock the Eldar for creating the Eye of Terror
>All of them are awfully quiet when their race is responsible for creating the Great Rift that ripped the galaxy in half

Mon'kiegh are scummy.

I'm looking forward to glass cannon assault units actually being usable.

I don't like the templates change, and I'm convinced they've made it a hell of a lot easier to kill tanks.

I'm hoping it punches scatbikes and wraithknights firmly in the place their dicks should be. Fucking elves.

I'm worried it'll make sisters even less viable than they currently are.

The worst part is he doesn't care about other people's time. Always late even when games are mostly scheduled at the FLGS, and nerds out like a motherfucker while playing so everything takes.so.fucking.long

Catch him moving your models, then pack up the table and refuse to play with him, while loudly accusing him of cheating.

Fucking Death Guard when

STOP IT.

Sounds like serious fucking autism to me. Call your local psychiatrist and ask if any patients have escaped from the nuthouse recently.

So refuse to play against him. No game is better than bad games.

Swarmlord is male, Hive Tyrants probably are too.

It was Eldrad that caused it summoning Ynnead though, not that I expect your kind to understand.

I'm kind of cool with stuff like letting someone aim my template instead of going to the other side of the table, he took that too far

Still don't see anyone crying

>t. butthurt taufag in denial

I will gladly get raped by nids if it means taufags cry.

Holy shit my sides. He's an Arizonafag I know.

A russ is T8, 3+, 12 wounds
A melta gun is S8, d6-rerolling, ap-4, d6 wounds
At bs(3+) within half range that's
(2/3)*(3/4)*(7/2)=1.75 wounds on average~~7 meltas to kill

Tanks are a whole lot more durable.

Looking back, I don't want to spend 4 more hours with that asshole over a game that should take two. How do autists like that get attractive girlfriends, fucking hell

Money.

I'll bring my ez casual fun bug lists just for bros like you, bro.

Mein brother
>Mfw I killed a thunderwolf spammer with mass grey hunters

Against those, I think the Tyranids would just decide to use hordes and hordes of Rippers. They breed quickly, and against something of that scale it'd be tricky for it to kill a bunch of tiny burrowing snakes.

It might helped a bit but Abaddon's detonation of the pylons over the years culminating with the shattering of the Cadian Pylons is the real reason. The Rift expanded towards everywhere where great Warp phenomenon and bloodshed occurred (and many were caused by the Imperium).

Not to mention that humanity's growth pains as they evolve into their next phase as a psychic species is causing havoc on what remains on the dimensional barriers.

>Want to start playing Nids and was waiting for any good news since the first 8e teasers
>"N-no! You are a taufag! Why don't you see how these people are crying? T-they are for real!"
Well, yeah mate.

Why do people even play to argue about rules half of the time? Is that fun?

I play mostly de-powered Tau. And because of WAACfags and shitheads in general I can't even mention Tau online.

And best part is I fucking love suits

sure thing lol
>pic related

There should be significantly less of that in the new edition, and according to the Q&A they will have a live rules FAQ submission/comments section where the rules team can rapidly respond to ambiguous issues with the rules.

I only hate tau because their jet pack moves take forever. 8th should fix that

>retards like you are also constantly saying Tau got buffed in 8th without all the information.

All armies should be equal, not shift what's powerful and what's not

>tfw to intelligent to cover my brain

Surely that WAACfag will still manage to botch rules to his favor somehow.

I hate Tau players because they only use the shooting phase.

>tfw to intelligent to have good rules