Elf Thread?

Elf thread
any kind of elves: High elves, treefucker elves, elves in space

Dark elves are recommended though

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/pin/193232640235070139/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, we didn't have enough elf threads this weekend. What we especially need is an elf thread about nothing, this will ensure quality.

yes

Also please stop obsessing over fan art so much.

Elf grave, wat do?

better Idea
you stop being a subhuman

I want an elf to impregnate my asshole

Anybody got any rough, tough, scarred, hell-and-back elves here?
The kind that were pretty and androgynous a few hundred years ago and then got put through a meat grinder and came out tough enough to make horseshoes out of?
The kind all the other elves are uncomfortable around because they're living proof that war isn't the noble, graceful art they've built it up to be? The kind that would headbutt you in a swordfight?
That kind of elf?

I'm legitimately looking, because this is the only picture I've been able to find of that kind of elf.

Or maybe the old elves ARE all scarred to shit, and they keep it hidden with illusions that only fade away when they're stressed.
Or they only reveal their scars when they're finally going to battle after centuries, and dozens of the oldest elves emerge from their homes in full armor, faces bearing the marks of endless strife once again, ready to lay the smackdown on whatever force has managed to shift them into warrior mode. Maybe the illusion is a way to disassociate from the horrors they've seen.

Maybe.

>The kind that were pretty and androgynous a few hundred years ago and then got put through a meat grinder and came out tough enough to make horseshoes out of?
Why would that make them stop being pretty and androgynous?

Is it just me, or are this guy's eyes way too small?

I read "treefucker" as "trucker," so...
...how about some dark space trucker elves?

Nah, he just had a rough life.

A girl is probably alright, too.

Why the fuck are there so many dark elves here. Post more Sun elves!

Well for one thing, it makes them visually indistinguishable from the elves that weren't put through a meat grinder and came out tough enough to make horseshoes out of.
I guess I have a fascination with elves that haven't been able to remain untouched by the ages. Ones that have lost their beauty and innocence, but come out stronger for it. Cynical elves. Dented iron. True grit. That kind of thing.
Like a classy Cohen the Barbarian.

Ooh yeah, that's the stuff

Any kind?

>big tits on elves
Pleb.

>big tits on elves
Pleb.

>being a pedo

Why are her arms so short?

>loving sluggish cows instead of agile tigresses
pleb

Dark elf you say, why just one

pinterest.com/pin/193232640235070139/

Get the fuck out.

Elves are cute! CUTE!

Here to stay

They're also lewd...especially the healers.

I think Tolkien's elves literally relive their scars when they remember them hard enough.
Their bodies are basically their souls.

deal with it

With what? That you don't like how elves are portrayed in most fantasy settings, that you probably don't care about at all, despite being on Veeky Forums? That you "contribute" "art" that nobody will use for inspiration or for a character? Art in which you could cut the elf ears and nobody would miss them because they add nothing to the character?

There's nothing wrong with the occasional large-breasted elf, user.

Yes

They attract fags that would normally never step into an elf thread. Just because tits.

You mean like yourself?

Why do I have this big folder, mister quads?

Because you like elves with big tits.

Sorry user, but I have taste.

imagine being this upset about some titties

What the chance he has torrented all the "Art Work" from the "World of Whorecraft" web site

Whatever you have to tell yourself, user. We won't judge.

Is it wrong to ask if anyone has any cake?

Why does the big titty nazi elf have a Fallout gauss rifle?

No idea. The comissioner probably wanted it.

Got a rare request
Looking for non-lewd female drow or dark elves.
I have literally none, only males

will post some of mine in return