TNT ABOUT TO BLOW

Hey guys, TA fag here. Just bounced off the bottom support, this babys about to blow!

Liftoff in T minus

user you better be right coz I just put 80% of my portfolio into this

sonm and maybe dcorp they both have strong teams behind their shit and already booming

sweet thanks user, just dumped 0.1 spare btc in. hoping for a good recovery from this crash, just what i needed

Volume increasing. Breakout increasingly likely. Still, wait until you see a few more green candles, and DYOR!

Damnit am I too late again??!!

your good user, its going to go up to atleast 1100 sat, from 897 atm, thats a 30% increase

buy quick still, dont miss out

What site is that where you can do TA on Binance?

Pretty sure its Coinigy

Also, pump and dump group I'm in mentioned this a day or two ago so I would get in and get out pretty quick

Thank you!

coinigy

trading views. chart any coin that's on a major exchange (almost all, some aren't there).

Coinigy uses trading views except trading views is free, coinigy you have to pay for. There are chrome extensions to load trading views charts into exchanges if you look.

Dis, mane. It's going back up to 17k at least. Don't buy until it hits 13k.

Don't fuck with me OP how sure are you, i'm seeing some sell walls.

I need shekels , i lost some investing in a shitcoin earlier and holding too long

Give me support bb, will i make it?

I'm all in. I'm an idiot for trusting OP but let's see where it goes. Am I the only one

get in quick WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

the TA is solid and the walls are getting eaten, most of Veeky Forums is too stupid trying to eek out gains on the top coins to even see this

And it is falling...

ant

mco

Kill yourself, if you don't know shit, shut the fuck up. No Binance pairs on tradingview

how much are you in?

?

i hope you have enough to afford a rope after you lose it all

where do you find these groups , hook a nigga up man

I have a friend who's making the same call on TNT. Just saying.

we should make a Veeky Forums pump and dump group and dump on these normies

Will it get to 1200 sats? Also what are we looking at, next ten minutes or so right? The sell wall is like George Costanzas dick after swimming in that one episode of Seinfeld

Shit Im tempted to buy just so i can shill the coin with ACDC memes. It would be glorious. Pepe in a school boy outfit.... time to explooooooooooooooooooode

too expensive here is a freebee

looks like it broke your trend line OP
what now?

1 minute to happening

Sell. This thing is about to tank.

update?