FUCK

I JUST TOOK OUT A FUCKING 200K MORTGAGE AND BOUGHT BITCOINS AT 18.6 YOU FUCKING TOLD ME THEY WERE GOING TO BE 20K THIS WEEK FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I hope you're not actually this retarded but if you are I feel bad for you son

O O P S

Larping but you're still an idiot nonetheless.

this is a scam

I've got -%40 problems but weak hands aint one

stop larping dude we are not on facebook

FUCK, i just sold pawned the rolex my grandpa gave to my dad on his deathbed, I was gonna make a quiick hundred k and buy it back. WHY DID YOU GUYS LIE TO ME

FUCK I JUST SOLD MY DOG FOR BITCOIN AT $17,000

I LOVED THAT DOG

I LOST HIM FOREVERRRRRRR

>200k mortgage for BTC
>Not make a 100x margin trade

Grow some fucking balls faggot.

FUCK I JUST SOLD MY BOIPUCCI AT 17 SATOSHIS, YOU TOLD ME Veeky Forums WAS SATIRICALLY NOHOMO

I know how you feel.
I just bought 600€ of btc at 12,5K€.

GUYS HELP HOW DO I GET MY COINS BACK I SOLD AT 15.8

I TOOK A LOAN FROM A LOAN SHARK FROM A SHADY BUSSINESS AREA AND I TOLD HIM I WOULD BE A MILLIONAIRE FROM BITCOIN HE HAD AN INTEREST RATE OF 25%. KNEEPADS KNEEPADS KNEEEEEEPADS

if i go all in bitcoin cash now will i get them back????

You need to send an email to your exchange they will refund you at the rate you sold them don't worry.

No. No you didn’t. Quit larping. This board was built for better people than you claim to be. Fuck right off.

i'm not that stupid u fuck

AT least you have 200k I don't even know what money is

KNEECAPS

Dubs and mad wojack. Saved

I just ate him, 10/10

Kneepads you fucking mongoloid
Can’t wven get your memes straight

yes, unironically

EVEN

>mfw there's tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of retards just like OP

I met up with a carpenter friend of mine in mid-december, who gave zero shits about BTC earlier when I told him about it. He told me that I was right about Bitcoin, and that he and a bunch of colleagues had taken out loans of varying sizes to buy Bitcoins, because they were going to be $50k or more by new years.

I blame the media for that, and the crash we're about to see. They shilled extremely hard for people to buy into BTC, and now the same people are spreading FUD.

What does FUD mean?

HAHAHA HAHA ONLY GAMBLE WITH WHAT YOU GOT

Don't worry friend, HODL! If you're feeling depressed or suicidal, please call the suicide prevention hotline! I will respond to anything you post here too!

Just eat dog if you want eat

why not ethereum u fucking moron

U could look it up on Google but I'll spoon-fed u instead, it stands for fear uncertainty and doubt

Thanks
On /k/ a fudd is an old person who only likes wooden hunting rifles and such so I figured it might be something similar