Blockfolio Thread: JUSTD EDITION

Market is tanking

Most pussies sold off

Who here has balls made of titanium, looking death straight in the eyes and saying

Fuck off cunt

I started with $500 investment in Dogecoin years ago. I am staying.

hang in there bud, we're gonna make it.

Might take some stiff drinks if this keeps up.

SERGEY SAVE ME

Bro I am so sorry. I thought I was getting wrecked.

How did you build that stack?

Just a few days ago I was 100% in BTC.

Thinking of trading the remaining btc for REQ, IOTA and FUN. Is that a good idea or am I just a retard?

just started buying ETH in march and moved it over to different shitcoins as it mooned (and subsequently dumped)

easy come easy go, i guess

Haven’t been this low in a while

I know it's peanuts compared to most's losses but it still stings :c

Getting JUST'd every hour.

I’m down 35%
I’ve been on this ride too many times. What goes down always goes back up. I have been buying OMG at prices I thought we wouldn’t ever hit again. Also getting LTC and ETH I expect to wake up tomorrow 20%+ in the green and smiling.

IM NOT FUCKING SELLING

Started with 14 grand 2 weeks ago.

IDGAF

Also just remember the only reason this is happening is because BCash fags are taking their billions in profit and running for the hills. Remember this how much you lost how this feels the next time you support that shit coin BCash. We were unstoppable until it happened.

Predicted it yesterday

i got balls of wood sayin its all bch and tds

d-do they float...?

I want to pump more money into crypto but my next paycheck doesn't come in till Tuesday and my bitcoins are stuck on Gemini until the precredit clears. What should I do? Was thinking about selling off BCH for ARK and REQ
Don't worry user that REQ and ARK will save us
I think that REQ is a pretty solid coin and it usually dips due to the devs doing updates every friday
I know that feel user, hang on, we'll all make it

i hope so

Forgot image

Fuck, trips o' truth, nice

iron hands checking in, most of my portfolio is BTC and REQ i'm hurting pretty bad

not fucking selling

Sitting here at -6.66%. It's just a flesh wound.

Spreadsheet not Blockfolio, but never lost this much before. Everyone's down unless they got in USDT or shorted BTC so don't worry m8s, we're in this together.

have 100 in my bank account, owe 25 on my credit card, get paid the 28th, gonna buy $250 worth of btc tonight and put it on my credit card, still have enough for rent/car afterwards, can get free food from work

Yeah, everyone who has some diversification is at least slightly down. I'd advise against buying USDT though, that seems like a different level of fraud than even the scammiest coin.

Don't you moron.

Really not phased, I do not feel.

do it or you'll never make it

I'm hodling and I don't care if BTC goes down to 1c. In fact I am buying some more.

Buy low, sell high, how dumb are you people?

At 13k you're still buying high. It's the ATH of not even a month ago. Be a little more patient.

What's the worse that can happen? I'll owe like $10 in interest maybe, I still have $1k credit limit on this credit card
only investing what I can pay back after making payments this month

I'm gonna do it you big fud

I will never fucking sell until one ETH = $3000 Just bought more ARK

im even getting rich in a bear market...i dont care if it is falling...

Don't live off credit cards, in fact don't even live paycheck to paycheck, and if you already have debts, don't gamble.

i'm about to buy LTC then fuck the limp-wrists' moms

everyone is in debt and this might help me get out of debt so I'm doing it with this user, quads prove now is the time to buy

You're a fucking moron, it popped, get over it and take your cash

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I should have cashed out hours ago AAAAAA

Started with 100 bucks years ago. Still up over 7000%

This dip means nothing to me when you’re playing the long game.

XRB was keeping me comfy all day until now....

I started with 1 BTC at $5k so I can't complain. Promised myself I'd ride this shit to the moon or die trying.

Only thing I wish is that I could deposit more cash ready to take advantage of this dip, but I reckon by the time my slow ass bank has processed it the bounce will have happened.

This picture was posted everywhere back in July too haha. Get the fuck out of here kid you have no idea what you're talking about

Fear of taxes prevents me from pulling it to Fiat.

I'm not too worried about it. my whole investment is already out, picked up the LEND and LTC during the 2nd dip.

damn dude

forgot pic

Go ahead, but if you knew how to make money with this, you wouldn't be in the situation you're in. I'm not your mom, so do what you want, just a piece of friendly advice.

You're fucking stupid

Minus 30k since yesterday. Ehh

I think I'm way too greedy with my sell prices. I just recently started and I'm trying to take a longer term approach and putting realistic numbers for the circulating supply and market cap, but I'm still going much higher than this. I might have to revise my strategy if things never move on my end, small profitable trades might be safer in some cases.

How much is fiat money that you've put in?

Holding now is fucking retarded considering the risks vs rewards.

>Risk +70% of entire stack by holding
>Cash out and wait 2 weeks for BTC to either shit the bed or stabilize
>Worst case scenario: miss 2 weeks of meager gains

I started trading a month ago was up 6k usd for the month over the weekend and hitting 10k total in cryptos tuesday. Today im down 3k but my sats arent down too much what do you guys think of my portfolio will i be worth more than i was tuesday in a few days?

>Predicted it yesterday

There's 500 fags every single day for the last 3 years "predicting" the bubble pop

You didn't predict shit,if you did you would have cashed out