Favorite traitor legion and primarch?

Favorite primarch doesn't have to be of same legion as your favorite. Ex: sons of Horus and perturabo

>Heresy

Dark Angels, Lion'El Johnson

Mortarion and the Iron Warriors.

Magnus and Thousand Sons

Alpha Legion and Alpharius Omegon

this

Not even a competition

I play Death Guard, but my favourite primarch has always been Lorgar.

All he ever wanted was the truth.

Robooty guiliman and the primaris marines

Emperor's Children, Fulgrim

Legion: Thousand Sons (I love the armor and color.)
Primarch: Alpharius Omegon (best troll in the galaxy.)

OP said favorite Traitor Legion

This guy gets it.

Well, Alpharius was definitely a Traitor. The jury is still out on Omegon.

Word Bearers
>The ones who started it all
>Only ones who managed to keep their shit together and not fall apart
>Have a cool religious theme to them
>Worship chaos as a whole instead of limiting themselves to single deity only or go straight murderhobo
>Cool as fuck dark apostles
>Nice colour scheme

As for the primarch, I don't really now. I would probably go with either Kurze or Magnus, since they had quite interesting and personal backstories.

World Eaters and The Red Angel himself. They are both excellent in their tragedy.

Word Bearers
If i'm going chaos might as dedicate my body and soul to the dark gods

I've always liked the siege breaker idea of the iron warriors. Kind of hate the high attrition and porturabo's general autism

Horus Lupercal and Iron Warriors.
I do love their respective legion and primarch also.

Thousand Sons and Perturabo.

What do you like about Horus? He seems like the blandest traitor Primarch to me.

Honestly it's hard to separate a Primarch from their legion, since they are meant to embody the philosophy of the other, but more power to you if you got separate favorites. I adore the first traitor, Lorgar Aurelian and his legion, the Word Bearers. The idea of a demigod who is told there are no gods by his god, who then goes on a freaking Odyssey to find real gods because having gods to worship is more important than the gods themselves makes Lorgar god-tier. The Word Bearers are the same for me, I like the idea of Chaos Space Marines who are in it because they believe the gods are right and true, rather than just pursuing their own vain interests, like RAAAGE for the sake of rage or blind ambition.

Yes.

Perturabo and the Ultramarines.
>t.Deathshroud Spammer.

Why do you ask by the way?

>omegon standing creeply behind alpharius
thats fucking cool

I like that pic for it's depiction of Guilliman (ie. clean, dignified, and honestly kind of looks like a prick).

>ANGRON HAD A HARD LIFE..
>MORTARION JUST GOSH DARN HATES THE RUINOUS POWERS
>ALPHARIUS AND OMEGON AREN'T EVEN CHAOS
>PERTURABO IS A JEALOUS CHUBBY PUPPY
>CURZE IS A CUNT
>FULGRIM APPEARS FOOLISH IN THE EYES OF OTHERS
>MAGNUS NEEDS TO GET OUTSIDE AND PUT DOWN HIS NERD BOOKS
>HORUS, YOU'RE AN IDIOT
>LORGAR IS A SMELLY POOPOO WHO RUINED EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE EVER AND IT'S HIS FAULT THAT THE IMPERIUM ISN'T GREAT, IT'S LITERALLY HIS FAULT, FUCKING TIME TRAVELLING CHILDHOOD RUININ CHOIRBOY MOLESTIN TEMPLE LIVING HEAD SQUIGGILIN PRAYER DRIBBLIN WORST SON!!!!

I'm curious to see whom the rumoured side switchers are, my money's on Corax or maaaybe Khan.
Or hell just Alpha and Omega swapping over finally.

Guilliman is a prick, he's incredibly unlikable, but he's hard working. I guess that's why we got him.

Personally I think Vulkan is best.

Favourite primarch is the Khan, he cracks jokes and doesnt afraid of anybody. I don't much like any of the traitors, but Angron is the only thing that i enjoyed from BL's heresy series. I'll always play edgelords as my army of choice, but the Night Haunter is a right royal cunt though

Curze is the worst thing ever.

Is it wrong that I want him to be more Dracula? He seems like he should be a Dracula.

That would make him slightly likable though, can't have that!

I love the whole justice-aspect of the pre-nostraman Night Lords. The way they know their advantages and play to their strengths is great, and their method of warfare was the only legion i'd call efficient. Say theres a noncompliant planet-it'd take months to slowly go through and slaughter all opposition, attacking the HQ would result in hefty casualties, but three eight-foot-tall murdermachines jetpacking into the opposing general's house and threatening to broadcast skinning of his wife and children results in a populace not too ravaged by war and a planet that doesnt look like a charnel house or verdun.

Sure, this doesn't work very well against things that don't feel fear, leaving them comparatively weak against other astartes, but compared to the rest of the legions i feel the Night Lords were the most rational. All flushed down the toilet after the picked up daddy though.

Thousand Sons are my favourite Traitor legion. People meme about Magnus doing nothing wrong but truthfully his legion did very little to deserve what happened to them.

As for my favourite Traitor Primarch its hard to say as BL retardation has spread throughout the lore and made most of them unsympathetic retards.

Thousand Sons
Lorgar

Night Lords and Horus.

Also, Kebabaddon is a cunt for changing the best legion name into the most generic one.

Select your character!

nightlords, Alpharius

Who would you main Veeky Forums?

Vulkan.
I dont even care if Perpetual is an OP passive ability

I'm a sucker for ice themed character personally, but no such here I guess. Russ perhaps

I didn't care for Horus's, but the more I look at it the more I like the idea of him being this quietly charming mastermind over this bellicose WARMASTER. Someone who could conceivably turn them all to his flag

"All I ever wanted was the truth, man."

Night Lords
Curze or Perturabo

If you want a cool character, pick Horus. Anyone who engineers the drop sight massacre is a cooold dastard

What are you looking at brother?

Why are they so cool?

Emperor's Children.

I Fucking wish we knew more about these guys because they don't even seem Chaos aligned whatsoever

Alpha Legion aren't traitors and Alpharius Omegon is/are an Imperial Hero.

I cant decide
With the legions Im stuck with Thousands Sons cause tzeentchy, World Bearers due to their organization and fucking chaos pantheon zealots, Night Lords and their terror tactics and Iron Warriors not giving a single fuck about chaos gods and just fucking around as they see want and Alpha Legion cause so secretive that even them may not know anything about themselves for sure. So many things I like with a ton of others I despise with each one that makes it impossible to decide.
With the Primarchs is easier.
1st Konrad Curze
2nd Alpharius Omegon
3rd Magnus the Red

Asking for reals or just as rhetorical?

Alpha Legion and Konrad Curze.
First for their whole "double agents risking their own souls to the warp just for the good of humanity", second for being a genuinely interesting character and a nice addition to what marines and the good lore of 40k is. A psichopath with good teasons to be one, who was fucked over and over by Empy and was predestined to die once the crusade was over and his utility had ended.

Also because his story really showed the Emperors true colors, being a fascist dictator with disdain for human lives and who considered the Night Lords sacrificable after all the wars ended.

Space Wolves since I was 11 years old

FPBP