Is being part of a cult or magical conspiracy something to be proud of...

Is being part of a cult or magical conspiracy something to be proud of? Are these the expressions you should be making while placing your hands on a magical orb?

He's just making all the best deals with Isengard, user.

Hey, I remember when you made this thread yesterday!

That was great.

>everyone on Veeky Forums is the same person
Alas, fair shitposter, some of us are no longer young enough to spend the whole day and night here.

I dunno, shareblue. Please tell us about how You go about being part of a cult, we can tell you are a lot more experienced on such things than us.

They're expressions you make when a Saudi King who is so old he shits himself asks you to touch his glowing globe. You enjoy the moment.

lol nigga take a break from your fucking shill crusade and look at this shit

bitch shops Saruman into this picture and nobody fucking blinks

>Frodo fails in his quest
>Go with plan B
>Send Trump instead
>Trump simply walks into Mordor
>Meets with Sauron to negotiate
>Uses Art Of The Deal
>Both sides walk away happy

minor edit.

>"Nine rings were gifted to the race of men, who above all else, desire power."

What does the eye command?

good post

What the shit?
You fucking arseholes are seriously having a glowing orb party and I wasn't invited.

God fucking damn it

>the deal is Sauron gets his ring back and Trump gets to say he accomplished something
Art of the deal.

You know what would actually happen

>trump goes over to mordor
>"I had a token I was bidden to show thee"
>the mouth of sauron offers him a ring of power with his name on it in chunky gold letters
>trump accepts the ring
>his advisors screech incoherently at him to avoid putting it on
>he puts it on anyway
>immediately seduced by his greed to become a nazgul under the control of the Dark Lord
>BadEnd.jpg

Hey, we need a new Witch King since the old guy got backstabbed by a midget and finished off by a cross-dresser in the most politically correct death ever.

You're forgetting the part where he gets Sauron to kick the orcs out of Minas Morgul so Trump can redevelop it as luxury condominiums.

>there must always be a witch king

They're in the same room as the avatar of the God of chaos and they feel the gaze of Kek upon their normie forms. Of course they look spooked.

>The previous Witch-King was so, so low on energy

>You know why he's a loser? Cause no-one remembers his name, that's why

>Our country, is so weak, the last guy got stabbed by a woman. A WO-MAN.

>The Angmarian dream, is dead, folks. Dead.

>I alone will make Angmar great again!

>[Witch King Candidate found speaking as if Angmar still existed]

>[Experts baffled by the newly-made wraith's ignorance regarding mankind's history]

>[Exhausted-looking advisors offer conflicting explanations for their masters behavior]

>[Investigations continue into possible links between Trump and Mordor]

>[In a public statement the wraith hissed "You know nothing, I never even met Sauron"]

I'm sorry folks. I usually don't get political, but I figured I better have my turn with this meme image, so I posted it. Don't worry, I'm sure the post will 404. Until then, blame me for this mess.

>We discussed it over some beautiful lembas bread, let me tell you, you've never seen lembas bread like this

I really like this post