Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

My Orks can't be this cute edition.

>Previous thread
>Warhammer 40k 8th Edition: "Leak" Compilation
bloodofkittens.com/blog/2017/04/26/warhammer-40k-8th-edition-leak-compilation/

>Lastest news :
warhammer-community.com/2017/05/20/new-warhammer-40000-stronghold-assault-may20gw-homepage-post-4/

>Your daily duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=aqR7aepzCXc

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases:
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs:
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

Who's the best recaster of FW shit while still have high quality/decent prices.

1st for Sisters a qt

Fingers crossed for Orks tomorrow!

Fourth for Tyranids are a turn 1 guaranteed assault rapetrain in nu-edition

Honest fucking question, how will any CC army that relies on small numbers of high power units compete in 8e? Like fucking Custodes. How the fuck are they gonna compete against Genestealer spam? Or Deathwing/Ravenwing in any combo. That shit is royally fucked because other CC armies like Nids just got ridiculously powerful.

Nth for rough riders

>How the fuck are they gonna compete against Genestealer spam?
Other CC units aren't really supposed to compete against Genestealer spam. you're supposed to shoot them. Genestealers don't have guns.

Tons of Attacks and high S/WS/T/Saves

OK, but only if Mechanicus can take all the Tyranid biomorphs and apply them to their units to represent a Genetor army, and the Guard can take Tau or Ork guns to represent a Gue'Vesa or Digganobz army.

I do like these ideas, but speaking as a 30k Mechanicum player where everyone else can take our Cybernetica and make them better than we can by giving them Legiones Astartes rules, it feels like unbelievably one-sided favoritism when the other factions just take your shit without recompense. Mech can cope because they have other options, although it still stings, but I imagine the Guard players are already salty about giving up their iconic tanks and having GSC Outflank them better and buff them up.

Have your custodes shoot them before charging ? I mean custodian spears have bolters built into them for a good reason after all.

>walk into local Games Workshop™
>its another "everyone is playing 2000+ point games with fully unpainted armies" episode

Tell them that they are scum and walk out

Then walk back in and buy what ever you came to buy from there

This actually happens regularly?

How i can use this cool guys in csm/daemons army?

>it feels like unbelievably one-sided favoritism when the other factions just take your shit without recompense
That's kind of the point of the factions that do that. Genestealer Cults infiltrate your PDF forces, Chaos corrupts, and Orks loot anything not bolted down, including stuff that was bolted down seconds ago up until they ripped the bolts out.

I play salamanders right now are framers and meltas about the same? I know my drop pod BBQs aren't gonna be as effective but ultimately from what we know it's not a new other than that yeah?

>genestealers charge my ten man Rubric warpflamer squad
>ten die on overwatch
>lmao 2+/4++

more like they are ashamed, that sisters getting squatted, even after the good sales of veridyan and new celestine

As Mutilators ?

Flamers are better against some targets, much worse against others.

Meltas look to be generally better than before.

Drop Pods are heavily nerfed, however.

Nurgle/Tzeentch daemon prince.

Of just use a tzeentch flamer squad for half the points most likely.

>>ten die on overwatch
Just did the math, it's more like eleven.

I sure as fuck won't be charging those guys with my stealers any time soon.

>how about you get your own things ?
>implying Orks aren't the OG of Looting other factions' tek
Seriously Guardfag, the Orks have been stealing your tanks and stuff for 30 years, both in fluff and on the tabletop.
Bringing back actual Looted Vehicles instead of bland "Looted Wagons" (which are mostly still just Orkified Rhino/Chimera Chassis when it comes down to it) isn't just justified by previous editions of the game, but also 30 years of 40k lore!

because the guard is it's own faction, if you let everyone pick and choose what parts of the guard he wants then you're invalidating the guard as a standalone army
chaos has renegades , tyranids get genestealers
both of those have unique drawbacks and advantages compared to the guard, as it should be , they are well worked out unique armies.
orks on the other hand get generic vehicles , if they want to convert them from imperial kits be my guest i'dd love to see the result but don't go around asking for a vendetta or a chimera because they're better than your transports/flyers

How big are those? Warp talons?

Hey, I can dream.

I dont think they match dp height

Rough riders,

Is it just me that feels a sexual innuendo on hearing those words every time?

Not to mention that warhammer live game where Sisters destroyed that cheesey Tzeentch daemons list.

Are you the Chinese homo?

Dark Angels are gay by the way

Where did it get the ork?

As expected from a top mid army. Their main problem is the lack of models

see
besides as you say , looted shit is orkified and rarely remains the same in function as it's original imperial counterpart, i'dd be all for giving those looted vehicles more options to represent the different stuff they could be looted from, but the point remains the same

>Walk inside
>Buy the shit you need
>Dont form eye contact
>Leave

There you have it.
There is nothing else to do in geedubya stores since they are anal about third party miniatures and conversions why even bother with them other than buying stuff from them?

>third party miniatures in 2017

Follow up math, the 9 remaining genestealers, having lost their bonus attack for 10+ models in the unit, will then kill about 3 Rubrics. Don't have the Broodlord stats to account for his contribution.

That is pretty fucking rough.

you mean that game where they confirmed that plastic sisters are NOT coming?

I think its more like Drednought

I turned one into a daemon prince

made him standing on the floor though by breaking it's legs a bit

>third party miniatures
You're cute

He doesn't type anything like that guy

There is absolutely no reason why they would release sisters.
They will sell pretty well, there is a huge demand, of that there is no doubt.
They are probably waiting for the selling spree of the chad marines to die down to start another selling spree with the sisters release.

I wouldnt produce two exciting releases one after another because people need to fill their wallets and excitement has to buildd up more after one wave.

whats warpflame profile thought to be in 8th?

Z or CCON are the most popular from what I hear. I don't have their emails tho.

Time stamp?

>thought to be
We have it already, user, where have you been
D6 auto-hitting attacks, S4, D1, AP-2

Warpflamer profile already came out along with the Rubric Marine profiles.

>Orks and their BS 5+
>"and make them better"

I mean. I don't see how a looted Punisher will be better in Ork hands.

>thought

It's S4 -2 D6 autohits. No dumb "Chaos is fickle xDDD" rule.

>le lol so randumb xD
What did Wrath of Fagnus mean by this?

Why are they so goddamn adamant about not releasing plastic sisters? I don't get it, people bought the absolute SHIT out of the plastic models they've released, why are they turning down a guaranteed sale?

>Where did it get the ork?
It started out as an Ork, but ge(and the Painboy working on him) went a bit overboard with replacing his body with otha git's limbs.

>a key element of being an Ork player should be completely dumbed down to one single vehicle with "options" instead of taking Imperial kits and Orkifying them
>My response is pic related
Considering previous Looted Vehicles operated with the same weaponry as the old Imperial guard/Space Marine just with a BS2 and very limited vehicle selection, you can both choke on the barrel-end of your lasguns.

Orks CAN AND WILL loot your vehicles and use your own guns against you, and you're gonna zoggin' like it!

Paint em blue and give it a beak and you could have a cool tzeentch daemon prince, or paint it all rotten and green stuff organs rather than skulls in his belly and you could have a nurgle daemon prince.

Paint him red and give him some Khornate symbols/pauldrons?

Limited resources. They can't develop new kits for every faction. So they focus on the faction that sells: Space Marines and Space Marine accessories.

twitch /videos/138631208

at the beginning

>that pic

Do red ones cum faster?

>anal about third party miniatures

I've never got this attitude, why would they let you hang around their store without contributing to the upkeep whilst actively promoting a competitors product?

don't get it

>20 posts in
>someone's already crying about plastic sisters
get squatted you bitch.

>why they would release sisters.
>why they wouldnt

Dammit, i jinxed it havent i.

I mean, I get the point, and it works with Orks because the vehicles take slight penalties for that, so you don't feel like you're being constantly beaten at your own game. Chaos already has evil versions of a lot of Imperial stuff, they don't need to get every minor Guard vehicle and they have Renegades for that anyway, who take a mix of penalties again albeit at less cost.
Genestealers should not be able to outtank the Guard with outflanking Russes and Chimeras with cheap lascannons in them, however. Factions that take other people's stuff need to be somewhat penalized for it, not buffed, as the price you pay for getting access to new combos and such.

Yeah, that's fine. I was just saying that they should be careful with that kind of thing or make it more widespread overall, since at the moment Renegades and Heretics is pretty much Guard, but better in every single way because they get Guard toys, cheaper, with chaos support and such.

I would be totally fine if they spread the "basic" options out a little, though. Give Admech Chimeras and Goliaths with the Lasgun Arrays/Demo Charges stripped out and a 20pt price hike or something in payment for Doctrinas, give Sisters a similar kind of thing with the old Inq chimeras so they can fire five meltas out of a transport, give Orks Rhino-class or Goliath Rockgrinder transports as an alternative to Trukks for shooty squads, fucking EVERYONE gets the Arvus Lighter, all that jazz. Just don't farm out one or more faction's unique toys and such to multiple other armies without penalties.

But this is a single faction that is still almost entirely metal. I may hate Shitcast, but it's better than fucking metal.

>please tread on me
A reference to the famous libertarian flag with a rattlesnake saying "DON'T TREAD ON ME"

I don't get the other one.

I get the last joke, but I don't understand the point of the first 6 panels at all

I play DEldar, cunt
Fuck off back to /r warhammer

A few guys playing with random models, that allow my consumer to play does not hurt.

Now if every bastard just play and buys nothing then there is a problem

we need to float their fb page with sister images

>the famous Revolutionary War era flag that was co-opted by lelbertarians

ftfy

>Genestealers should not be able to outtank the Guard with outflanking Russes and Chimeras with cheap lascannons in them, however.
Why not? It's perfectly fluffy for them.

Their drawback is that they don't have access to all the same equipment as pure Guard, they only have a limited selection of tanks.

>rhino rushing is back
>berzerkers now best cc troops in the game
>mfw enemies of khorne will waste their overwatch on angry rhinos before they are charge by the new improved 'zerkers and cut to pieces
YOU ARE HUGE!
THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS!
RIP AND TEAR
RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS!
RIP AND TEAR!

That would require to have multiple Facebook accounts.

There are like 10 SoB players. Usually very old people

>float
Sad fuck

No, that's retarded and obnoxious. There's plenty of people asking in the articles about Sisters, they'll have to either do the faction focus or tell us they're squatted

>gw cant beat this in year of our lord 2017

still talking shit about third party miniatures ?

>that ghoul-looking motherfucker
Was The Major an aspiring Champion of Khorne?

>berzerkers now best cc troops in the game
>their stats didnt even revealed
I know khornates have small brains, but this...

Depends. I'd get annoyed if I got shit for my (90%+ GW models) conversions got flak

I use kit bashed guardsmen (Conscripts mostly) and Inquisition Acolytes.

Most are GW, but my Conscripts are a mash up of some 3rd party bits (mostly weapons)
>Chaos Cultists, Bloodreavers, Empire Swordsmen, Brettonia Peasants with 3rd party autoguns

While my Guardsmen use 3rd party gask masks (rest is Cadian) and my Vets in Carapace use Catachan + 3rd party chest for extra beef.

I've had no issue, but would annoy me if they got pissy

Same as for my Daemons my furies are the Angel Minnows from Maelstrom's Edge because the offical models look like shit.

eww

Now look at the top quality resin model from GW.

I
LOVE
WAR

>he didn't see the FB post

>le ebin Reddit meme
nobody cares about sisters but sisters players, and 3% of people in 40kg are sisters players. So there's about 8 of you cunts and you're just constantly whining. I genuinely hope you get squatted, tired of hearing your shit.

Exactly. An ENTIRE army. That would be like 4-5 kits.

They could use that to make those valuable kit resources to make Marines instead.

Shame buying them is so difficult.

I've heard generally nothing but positive things from Alpharius, but I can't confirm because I've not made an order yet. CCON is also supposed to be good, but I haven't ordered from him either.

Sylvia White is so-so.

Z has tons of options like individual parts such as assault packs and weapons, and while his prices are cheap, his quality can be hit or miss. Most of the stuff I got from him was good, but some stuff was actually I usable. However, I sent him an email and have replacements coming with my next order.

MI is a personal preference at the moment because she is very easy to order from, has a great selection, good prices, and has pretty good quality, though not perfect.

My next big order will be Alpharius because ive heard pretty great things.

does he still produce?

>baited a strong enemy far from the battle
>had traitors infiltrated
>almost doesn't fight himself
The Major was a great character, but no Khornian.

Maybe you give me a link to this post?

>Just as expensive but not as nice sculpts as the original metal minis

I dropped a retributor in my last games and she broke through two floors of a ruin.

user, shh. Don't make us look bad. Besides, GW said in fb comments they'd probably be one of the best, he's going off of that

I would like to just once have a 40k thread without SoBstories shitting the place up. You guys have waited over 10 years already for an update, can't you just shut the fuck up and be a LITTLE more patient until they announce it? Genestealer Cult players waited TWICE as fucking long as SoB players and you didn't see them bitching in every thread for eternity all the way up through every edition until they finally got a release in October, fucking did you?

As I said already, I play DEldar
You are very clearly reddit, and I will once again ask that you fuck off back there

I play orks and guard and I'd like to see sisters more, they have a fucking cool aesthetic.

If you want to play goodies vs baddies herowank fuck off to AoSG.

They should then pay a pile more points for the ability to outflank their enemies with Demolishers and Chimeras loaded with cheap as fuck lascannons and double-shot missile launchers, as well as representing the difficulty of infiltrating the Guard and maintaining tanks as opposed to just having them assigned. If they do already, sorry, but Chimeras and Russes are a huge part of what most Guard players have in their arsenal, so getting unambiguously better ones with better support and army rules is a little bullshit.

It's perfectly fluffy for my Admech to roll with every vehicle under the sun and then some, doesn't make allowing Vanguard to take Raiders or getting BS7 superheavy artillery is a good idea.

On what turn did the SoB player table your waac army?

This is a safe space user we can talk here safely

thicc

Which army do pedophiles play?
SoB or Orks?

>Demolishers
user they don't even get Demolishers, for one thing.