How to Roll Dick Size

We all want a statistically accurate means to determine our characters' endowment. If your character is female or intersex science isn't there yet, but for males we've got you covered. Roll one three sided die (the result is "rA") then roll 3 dice with"one plus that number sides" (3d*[rA+1]). This result with yeild an automatically accurate spread. If they're Asian reroll the first roll (the rA) and take the smaller, if they're black do the same but take the larger.

Check FATAL for such stats

Smells Suspiciously like F.A.T.A.L.

so roll 2 = 3d[result 1 + 1]

3d6 / 2 inches.

Gives you something between 0.5 and 9. It's crude but it works. Could probably say minimum cock length is 2 inches because let's face it no one has a cock shorter than that.

I occasionally would roll a d4 for breast cup size of my female NPCs but other than that I tend to avoid randomly generator sexual characteristics or even including them at all.

Does that come to an average of 5.3 or whatever the average was?

4d6 + racial modifier

Nah penis size doesn't follow a normal distribution like any [3 or more]d[anything] roll is going to do. I mean, you could make your penis size up and that'd work, but it's not good enough if you want autistically realistic results.

4d6? holy shit we've got a badass.

(i rolled 17)

2D6-1.

On average you'll get 6 while the extremes like 1" and 11" are much rarer.

came here to suggest this, seems the easiest while still being fairly close to reality

It's 15 cm for all human male characters. If you wanna roll, and I legitimately can't imagine why you'd want to, then I guess 1d3 + 13 cm.

I didn't say it was centimeters. And don't forget your racial modifier: Indian -4 Asian -2 Caucasian +0 African +2 and 6th explode

1d10 for length, 1d6 for girth.

CHA modifier + 1d12

I don't know why I'm doing this but here goes...
the average is I think somewhere between 5 to 6 inches or maybe a straight 5? doesn't matter, either way, you take the average, and roll a2d6 on a 2 or 3, you substract 2 inches, on a 3 or 4, substract 1, on a 5 or 6 nothing happens, on a 7 or 8 you add 1, on a 9 or 10 you add 2. if you roll 11 or 12 you roll again, should you get above 6, you get to add 4 to your length, should you roll below you only add 3.
you can do racial bonuses like rolling again for black people and picking the highest result, or picking the lowest for say, elves if you want to include fantasy races. but you can also pick traits, like hung, which guarantees a big dick by allowing you to re-roll any rolls that subtract anything from your length, but you can only take these boons if you also take a flaw, like quick shot.
if you think up a list of flaws and boons one might have, you can maybe decide how many of those you can realisticly take.

well, what about girth?

Woops, I meant on a 2 you substract 2, not on a 2 or 3

>caring about girth
what are you, a woman?

no, but i want to be better than average in at least one dimension

Just use models

well, my girth (circumference) is about as much as it is long, so you could just use this for girth as well I suppose.

meant to reply to

African dicks aren't that large, African American dicks are larger on average due to selective breeding. On top of that norse dicks are larger than your average caucasoid dick

Great! Now to roll for anal depth potential!

It is in centimetres, obviously.

That's actually really clever. ~60% of character rolled that way will have a dick size of 4- 6 inches. There's only a .5% chance of rolling a 12. Well done OP

just roll a d12 or (d20+2)/2 for fucks sake

Rolled 1 + 3 (1d4 + 3)

1d4 + 3 for length. Anything longer than 7 inches or shorter than 4 counts as a perk or quirk respectively.

Rolled 2 + 3 (1d4 + 3)

Hope you eat pussy user.

>Scandinavian cuck calling others cuckolds.
pottery

more like 4d6 - intelligence

>3d6 / 2 inches.
Was going to suggest this. It's quick and easy, and gives you roughly the sort of numbers you want.

>Gives you something between 0.5 and 9
3 / 2 = .5?

>Hope you eat pussy user.
Funny enough, it's one of my favorite sex acts.

Rolled 4, 1, 4 = 9 (3d4)

This is the best way with straight dice I reckon.

Rolled 1, 1, 2 = 4 (3d3)

Shit, I meant 3d3
Although I can't complain there

12 actually makes more sense as a max than 9, although 3 makes more sense as a min than 4. maybe 4d4 - 3 ?

2d6, gets you anywhere between 2 and 12 and averages in the middle

>The average dick size is 7".
>41% of people have a dick that's 8" or longer.
>26% of people have a dick that's 9" or longer.
>14% of people have a dick that's 10" or longer.
I think your system is flawed.

Nah, we need racial differences.
>Human 3d6/2
>Elf 1d10+1d3
>Dwarf (3d4-1d6)*1.5
>Orc 4d8/2

7" Sounds about right for average. Less than 6 inches always sounded like it was made up by men with tiny dicks to feel better.

>if they're black do the same but take the larger
>le bbc meme :^D