/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

First for husbandos

Skelebro, no question about it.

>kobold

See, skelebro is good, but slime is eager to please.

Slime, easy choice.

Posting this here, too, in case the author happens upon this thread.

Note: The original was over 10k pixels tall (and around 18 MB), and I couldn't be arsed to splice it into multiple pictures, so I resized it. Should still be readable, but no guarantees.

Might wanna get the whole thing proofread.

i'm going to fuck that kobold

Mine of english not good very. Direction me to typo please.

The typoes are many and I am tired. I'll try putting together a list tomorrow, if nobody else does the job before then.

Can someone explain what is up with Wilhelmina? I mean, what kind of name is that? Is it French or something? Either way, obv we'd take her. Just to be clear, you give:

>Teenage MILF
>Redhead
>Archer
>Retired Mega-Hero
>Kind, strong af and nice overall person
>CENTAUR WAIFU

And expect us to take
>skeleton rape
>squid thing
>yandere bitch
>literally a library

>>skeleton rape
Obviously shit taste. If you've ever been on /toy/, you'd take skeleton rape in an instant.

It's an old german name, if it helps.

Life's to short to worry about spelling.

Like an old german dude name?

Post the 7 page skeleton rape cyoa

No, that would be Wilhelm. Wilhelmina is the female version.

Toss up between Floop and Deeja. Floop is great because you get to adventure around a post-apocalyptic fallout-style world with a perverted douche mentor who kicks ass.

Deeja is another fun choice because you get to adventure around with a master of magic edgy af litch looking for his phylactery.

>Wilhelmina is the female version.
Fucking dumb ass germans. You don't see Willia, or Billemina or some shit going around.

A

Looked a little into it. It's made of the words willio (will) helm (helmet) and minna is the maid. So it would be the maid of a guy named Wilhelm, probably. And became a name, somehow.

The name actually fits in with the story. Some chick literally named after the guy she's given to. I swear to god, if quiet planned that out he's more autistic than this board combined.

D

Well ... I haven't read Rise, so I didn't know I just hit the nail. But that's the kind of detail I came to love in Quiet's works: Stuff no normal person would know or ask about, yet relevant.

Read it, it's not bad. Still it's not as good as QuietCYOA, nothing he's done since was. I was following the Urban Fantasy one before he died and it wasn't something I'd compare to quiet.

Jesus user. Rude.

>Quiet died
You just mean he left right?

You all need to pick option 5

I don't know. I'm not sure if this IS Quiet. He isn't using his nametag and might have just co-opted his style and currency point thing.

Will do, when I'm less tired. It deserves undivided attention, and that's something I've run out of for the night.

That image warms my heart for some reason.

I disagree, a constant slew of OC is not a good thing. It's nice to have a few ones every month, not dozens a week

What part of Wilhelmina sounds like a dude name?

Wilhelm?

I don't know, it sounded like a guys name

>octavia, julia, joanna
ok
>wilhelmina
REEEEEEEEE

Squid thing, skeleton, and literally a library are all my top choices, and I'm one of those people that naturally gravitates towards something to fuck. They're just so interesting.

>gravitates towards something to fuck
what

>Squid thing, skeleton, and literally a library
I can maybe see the first two, but the third is impossible.

>I'm one of those people that naturally gravitates towards something to fuck
Your gonna love S.S.EN then.

>CENTAUR WAIFU
more like
>centaur
>waifu
pick one

Who else but a skeleton can help take care of your boner

I'd rather take Laheera for dem ears.

I'm not saying I want to fuck them. I'm saying they're so interesting I'd take them over an attractive woman mentor who I could potentially sleep with

>Laheera
She's not just a Mary Sue, she's a textbook shitty, fanservice Mary Sue.

Just because horse dicks are bigger doesn't mean a horse vagina won't experience the same amount of pleasure.

I agree with this guy. Fanservice is pretty annoying.

Reminder: Horse vaginas have all the nerves at the entrance, can squeeze tight enough for you to get friction, and they have hair trigger orgasms. So do the guys, so you being able to go a few minutes instead of a few seconds means you're not only better than a male centaur, you can give her multiple orgasms to every one of yours.

Yeah, but none of that will matter when I'm nibbling her ears.

God damn it. Every single time a picture of a centaur is posted here this happens.

Shut the actual fuck up. Is that true?

I actually regret making this now.

The odds of you fucking her are literally zero. Her graduation event is almost impossible to pull off.

In reality, most animals don't derive physical pleasure from sex in the same way that humans do. It's mainly just a primate thing, plus some marine mammals too.

What game is it anyway? I'm pretty good at Soul Edge.

It's entirely true.

t. guy that doesn't know anything about mammals.

Never said anything about fucking her. Just playing with her ears.

>Regret making a CYOA because someone wants to fuck one of the characters.

Wilhelmina, like that Dutch queen.

I regret anything that leads to the discussion of horse vaginas or horse orgasms.

all of them are almost impossible to pass

Wilhelmina's is probably the easiest.

Mate calm down, this is Veeky Forums.

>Name created for a servant
>Is eventually used by a queen
Makes you think

t. male centaur

pro tip: don't make a cyoa about female dolphins

Now I want to know. I know male dolphins are pretty fucked up, but nothing about the females.

>people just end up arguing about what kind of name Cetacea is

Why... Why did you feel the need to say that?

That's right, make a CYOA about dolphin mermaids.

Am I doing these descriptions okay?

They're pussies can contract so hard and so fast your dick can get fucking ripped off.
They also secret juices that make you harder and cum more.

>They're
Motherfucker I knew I was right the first time.
*Their
Don't smoke kids. It makes you retarded.

>They also secret juices that make you harder and cum more.

Lordy. I want a waifu with that ability.

It's the name of one of the german empresses as well.

I'd fuck Rachel, so sure.

ZBG, get Sebastian as far away from the computer as possible. RIGHT. NOW. Lady Scorpio did enough damage for today, we don't need to reinforce the trauma.

That's what Tessa does.

Alexandra sounds like my type of gal

Good taste.

Fuck I was planning to do something similar to this.

Talissa from Zodiac Brides can do it.

But I didn't write anything for Rachel...
Glad you like her!

Tessa...

>Tribe of horse lords where every man is paired with a centauress who is both his steed and his wife.

He's back in Zodiac preparing for the coming war. I'm pretty he's repressed it, so I think he'll be okay.

I want to cuddle with Tessa.

>Glad you like her!

Keep it up user this looks promising and you even managed to change my opinion of it and actually give me a good reason to be a drug dealer

>tfw you can only fuck a dolphin once before your dick gets chop off

I like them, as drug friends go they're pretty cool

Do it anyway, see who is better.

That fucking JoJo reference.
I love you for that.

>I was planning
Do it user. Don't let your ideas just be ideas.
Were you the guy in the last thread asking about librarian assassins thieves?

>you even managed to change my opinion
Have I achieved an Internet SuperPower?

Librarian assassin thieves: Our education system's last resort when you don't return your books on time!

Basically the same premise but different lore. It's basically planeswalker the CYOA where you learn magic from other worlds.

I wasn't, but a library where you enter books and write them yourself through your actions sounds pretty neat too.

How do you earn points?

Let's be honest, Sebastien's obviously a pretty sheltered guy in his way. I'm pretty sure he's been repressing a LOT working up to the war. Some of his comments about the princesses' search histories are clearly those of a man trying very hard to not think about what things his future employers might be into.