XRP is tanked

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KiaBeah/status/944064640094523392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So buy the dip since you FOMO'd so hard faggot : )

this is bad

Already recovering. God, I love this coin.

you need to get cripple before getting triple,

-ripple

its up 85% from the weekend average

wish I was still holding

It’s doing better than most other coins right now

After my trading tonight this will be coin I bank my gains in for sure. It's already the best for sending between exchanges/wallets.

Has dipped a couple of times today but generally recovers straight away. Should be buying those dips boys.

Are you stupid, user?

Buying more. Entry points so far, .32 ,.75 , .90

This is the only stable coin and people know it. It's like the crypto aerospace and defense stocks.. they do very well when the world is uncertain :) be smart fuckers

I once managed a Surgery dept. in a ward 8 shithole of Washington DC. This whole thing reminds me of a soap opera- I had to, literally over threat of quitting “skilled” staff an hour each day to watch what they coined “my stories”. I have never in my life in medicine relied on a scheduled break, as it were. But nope. Like a daily fucking holiday it was the “stories”, and all conversations for the rest of the day were about the “stories”. To be fair, it was often interrupted by a 20 yo male butting in asking and arguing loudly in front of me why he needed a “couple hunnad” because his mixtape was gonna go hot

Holy fuck guys

Cool your tits and focus on something else for a few hours. This is stupid lol

Does anyone have any clue as to what this guy is on about?

Yeah, because normies and black people were buying the only thing that was green and had a + sign.

You're coming down with us.

twitter.com/KiaBeah/status/944064640094523392

He had a stroke from losing too much

I do, met him once. The chosen people are buying up all the crypto at once (top 10) as a hedge like they used to do as a safety net against a nation wide economy crash like 1929. That shit is sooo engrained in the minds of traditional traders and economists that whole governments are mass buying. Buy what you feel strongly about and truly believe in NOW. There are about 10 options- I dumped all of my btc for the first time in years and I’m sick about it, but it awakened me. Shake off the adrenaline and complacency of lazy gains and get ready to roll up sleeves. Deep breathing for 10 seconds, and focus. You’re gonna see fiat markets react tomorrow on this as well, be advised. If you have $ there, don’t sleep

$ 0.85 cents and crashing..

everything is down if you didn't notice

Back up over a dollar. Bet (you) feel pretty dumb right now user. Wish you were /comfy/ like the rest of us.

Nothing you fucking said made any sense. Literally read your post out loud to yourself.

Ripple is a safe haven on poloniex. Im actually making btc with it

going back upppp

>some lucky faggot bought at 42 cents mere hours ago

I'm a bit jealous desu