I'm looking for some art, specifically female mechanics...

I'm looking for some art, specifically female mechanics. Basically girls fixing machines in a sci-fi or industrial fantasy setting.

Not necessarily hot either, just handy with a wrench.

>ANOTHER art thread

You must drive the art threads from the board by making superior threads.

>can back muscles cause boners

best

Where does she keep her organs?

Are these worse than "How much orc semen will fit in an elf?" threads?

In the giant wrench.

>Not necessarily hot either
Sure, there are lots of art pieces about unattractive female mechs who aren't waifish waifus. Just let me find my folder of them...

I too played Gaia Online when I was 16

source?

Nitori a cute.

Constanze from Little Witch Academia

This is the most far-fetched fantasy theme I've ever seen. What insane mind could even fathom something as surreal as this?

That's nice, but one thing bugs me, that screwdriver does not look like it would fit for any of the tech showing. Unless she means to pry something open with it, but then she's holding it weirdly.

Do you see those hips?

It's an autism test and you failed.

I think I've got one or two but I'll check if I have more.

If you count "could possibly be an engineer" then that gives me more options.

Err, "could possibly be a mechanic", I mean.

This one's kind of a stretch.

If they took the time to indent the lines into the skin instead of just drawing it on there it would look fantastic. I mean, look at the palm and elbows. It's super obvious it was just drawn in on photoshop.

Also kind of reaching here.

Why would they design that uniform without legs? Now that strap on her thigh is just gonna chafe like crazy, and probably either constantly droop or constantly ride up. Not to mention half her body is now unprotected from whatever oil or potentially-dangerous or carcinogenic materials may drip on to her.

What advantages would outweigh those negatives? Sure it makes it easier to squeeze into tight spaces, but that's undone by the bulky utility belt.

I think this is the last one I have that could conceivably be a mechanic but I'll dig through my unsorted stuff.

Thats a commando from metal gear solid 4. You know as a irl mechanic most of these girls have a distinct lack of coveralls and proper tools! Can't really complain though my field doesn't attract many hot chicks.

Sure, I'll take it.

I feel like most, if not all, women mechanics are named "Madge".

>waah how can skinny women exist
fatty detected.

Speaking as someone who's very skinny, the woman in the picture does have an almost-impossibly small rib cage for her height.

Presumably, she's a diver.

Her torso is very slim, but I wouldn't say it's unrealistically slim.
The thing is it contrasts with baggy pants making the top seem extremely small.

>What advantages would outweigh those negatives?
It is hot as fuck.

Woa, she needs to adjust some really big nuts, huh?

I don't think it's just that, though. Very very rough measurement here (just putting a ruler up to the screen) but it looks like her waist is about 5cm wide and her hips about 13cm, for a WHR of .38.

For context, a WHR of .7 is on the low side of normal is generally considered "ideal" for a Caucasian woman.

It appears I forgot to delete the "is on the low side of normal" but you get the idea.

Seems like a better way to deal with that would be with a more breathable fabric.

Got some more.

I feel like there were one or two more but now I can't find them.

Wait a minute.... Is this KARA?

Unattractive women don't have a right to exist.

Neither do unattractive men.

Her eyeballs would be 4cm round, my little autist. It's called stylization.

I know. All I'm saying to the user who said "she's not IMPOSSIBLY skinny" is yes, she is impossibly skinny.

That has been agreed on since helenic times.

There are no impossibles for cartoons.

Like hell there's not.

She just has weirdly long legs. The problem isn't the way the torso is illustrated.

Link?

The character is from an old (1999!) GIGA hentai game called BALDRHEAD ~武装金融外伝~

Look that title up on Youtube if you're curious, it's part of a pretty extensive series of BALDR games they did. Really old game, and it shows.

From what I could figure out, it seems like it is a KARA-inspired pic.

Fun fact about the image that's got everybody batting back and forth whether a lokman design is anatomically possible: That's actually pretty much fanart by Lokman. The actual character is about twelve with as far as the books have gotten. also, arguments about where she keeps her organs are kinda moot as she'll probably be more machine by volume than Darth Vader by the time she's that old, nanotech has its advantages.

Don't worry, anyone who ever used a tool in his life is bugged by these kind of things. Lazy artists...

underated