Drawthread: Endless Grins Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hefes.tumblr.com/
yosinoya901.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting my paragon hero for mutants and masterminds, Emerald Knight.

The costume is rather simplistic near full body suit with a simple two color scheme of white and emerald green. He has a side part haircut of blond color and a big cheesy smile on his square-jawed face.

He is played like a classic campy superhero, always being super positive.

Posting a bit of an updated request of my human Fighter, Harlow Ironeye

The main picture shows his overall design. He has a couple of missing fingers, lost an eye to burns which he's replaced with a metal ball and is generally pretty greasy and filthy-looking. He wears a sleeveless gambeson and a pair of mostly decorative leather bracers. For his lower half, he'd wear something like the stuff circled in the picture, bags and all.

He usually arms himself with a round shield and waraxe like the ones shown, but he'll take anything he can get his hands on and never gets too attached to a weapon. He also carries plenty of knives as backups.

I'd love to see him stood with his shield and axe in hand, looking as if he'd just gotten done with a fight, maybe with an arrow or two lodged somewhere non-fatal in him.

Requesting my massive hammer-wielding character. The belt should look a little oversized and be hanging at an angle as it was originally a giants bracelet.

He is a rather happy go lucky character thus the Nora-like pose I'd like to see him in, standing on his hammer.

Requesting my orc-girl OC with a dagger in each hand, crouched to the ground like she's trying to avoid being seen.

Clothing should be rather simple -- Just a tunic and pants that're slightly baggy around her legs, a-la a belly-dancer's kinda outfit.

Thanks!

Praaaaiiiseeee the cuteeee!

Anchoring for drow bard qt

Migrating
Looking for a Goliath barbarian, bear totem if that helps for any decorations, that is wearing similar furs to the stock photo.

The weapon on the left is a basis for what I'd like him to have, making more tribal doesn't bother me at all.

For the markings on his head I wanted something more sharp as opposed to curved.

Only thing I do ask is no earrings or nose rings please, also if he could be wearing just a simple locket I'd appreciate it.

I'm requesting a race ref for a setting I'm running. The reference image shows the basic sexual dimorphism I'm going for. I don't need color or anything too fancy so long as the image is crisp and clearly represents the anatomy of the race. Legs would look more or less humanoid with pronounced joints like the arm. Center image on the ref is just to give a basic idea of layout.

Thanks to anyone who takes interest, if there any questions I'll be happy to answer.

Migrating!
Requesting my favorite randomly generated character: my minotaur squire. He's 14, so reference image is more of what his build will be in 5-10 years. Same horn shape, no metal. He has 2 fingers + thumb per hand and red-brown hide, not white.
Plain white tabard and beat-up, hand-me-down chainmail, plus sword as pictured.

Blink dog is black with patches on her paws/ears/face that match the squire's coat. About the size of a young Labrador.

Was thinking of him cheerfully holding his sheathed sword with one hand and petting his dog with the other, probably kneeling to reach her.

Migrating requesting for an action pose of my character.

She's the daughter of a puppet maker and a designer of siege engines.

She wears a steam valved corset, sleeves, and chap pants with boots and harnessing.

Her weapons are arm/gauntlet shields that propel Katar-like short swords attached to cables. The cables feed into a pulley system that runs her arms and under-bust to a steam engine located at the small of her back.

She uses these like spider woman uses webs as grappling lines and as projectile weapons similar to rope darts.

Requesting my elven sword fighter.

She is black skinned "but not drow ebony black" with side cut long white hair tied back in a ponytail.

She dual wields the swords shown in the reference in a fencing style of swordplay. Her scabbards are kept in a dual frog on her left hip.

Hey all, reposting from last thread.

Drae'lon is a Githzerai (space monk, top left) swordsage. Due to my GM's rules, he was given 3 templates at 'random.' Dark, Quickened, and Half-Fey. Due to this, he is wispy and shadowy, and his edges are a bit blurred. Half-Fey gives him butterfly/fairy wings, similar to those pictured for inspiration. And quickened just means he's especially slender, and increases his speed a bit. He wields daggers at the moment, but I can't find a good reference so I'd like to leave it up to the artist. They can be boring triangles or weeaboo fightan daggers, or anything inbetween.

Thanks in advance guys!

Migrating! Okay so, requesting my gunslinger in a warmly lit sort of tavern. I'm still trying to get something definitive for his appearance, but I think I've nailed down what I'd like.

His face should be similar to both figures A and B. Specifically, the hair of A, and the facial hair of B.

Posing should be similar to that of A as well.
His clothes should resemble figures C and D well enough, the hat is optional.

Expression should be neutral for the most part. Maybe a slight grin, something approaching playful.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting, pictured in 1 and 2 dressed similarly to Ves from The Witcher, pictured in 3, only without the badges on the arms, the jacket being red instead of blue and the trousers being just black instead of two colours.

Cheers for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

How do I quote a post from another thread again?

Can any kind anons draw a dwarf barbarian riding a boar? Short light brown hair and a neat unbraided beard at chest length. Slightly tan skin. Wields a maul. No tattoos. Obviously doesn't have to be this detailed. Thanks

>>(Put post number here)

Easiest way is to copy paste by clicking as if you were replying.

Migrating

I request a paladin-like character who wears armor that combines the practicality and modernity of figure 1 with the holiness of figure 2 (but no capes or other flowing parts, and gold/white).

His head is visible, which resembles Sagat's (figure 3), but instead of an eyepatch, he has many blue eyes on his head akin to a Biblical angel. He also has a golden aura, and his sword is made of fire. Instead of Sagat's angry expression, my character has a "fear not, I'll save you!" expression and pose (like in figure 4).

>Migrating from last thread
>Requesting my arcane rogue character for an upcoming game.
>He's got the same hair and build as the person in the top left picture and green eyes (incidentally, it also represents a bit of his personality. He's very sparkly)
>He wears a cloak wizard-y robes with a bit of a noble look and decorative trim underneath.
>Their colour scheme is much like hte picture of the dragon in the second picture. Predominantly deep blues, with crimson and royal purple trim.
>The third picture, the dinosaur, is his familiar and it's usually found hanging out on his shoulders somewhere (it's teeny) or on his head.
>He also wears a small tiger mask styled similar to the fox mask in the fourth picture, and it's worn at a jaunty angle on the side of his head like in the fifth picture.
>Clipped to his side is a thick wizard's spellbook. I didn't have much in mind for what it looks like, other than it has a metal clasp on its spine that's tying it to his belt.
>The bottom row of pictures are some examples of clothing he might wear. One thing they don't show off that I feel should be stressed: Pants. The game takes place in caves and caverns.

Migrating my request for my Half Orc monk. His face and head are completely clean shaven and he has a physique like image 1. The robes he wears are also similar to image 1 with the half sash style and bead necklace. He only wears cloth wraps on his hands though. On his lower body he wears pants and boots like image 2. Finally, the colour scheme is that of 3. Yellow and red. The pose is entirely up to you.

Thanks in advance.

I'd like a powerful wizard on a hot date with a magical creature of your choice.
This can be a dragon (in human form or not), a dryad, fae, elemental, lich, mind flayer, unicorn, celestial, genie or any other supernatural entity you can think of.

The wizard should have a long white beard and pointy hat, but look overall masculine underneath it (ideally like the middle reference; stern, and intelligent). He should preferably wear blue robes, with some kind of magical staff, and with a sword by his hip.

The rest is up to you

requesting an illithid doing a jojo pose

user you forgot the anchor

I'd like to request my friend's Elk Shaman runner. She's basically the elf in the right image (the antlers were biosculpted as a tribute to her totem), except with a much less over-ornate version of the clothing (none of the beads/hanging things, a simple straight hem instead of the wavy stuff, and the golden accents printed directly into the fabric instead of looking like separate jewelry), and a hunting rifle like the one on the right.

Thanks in advance!

>black skinned "but not drow ebony black"

for some reason, this sounds racist.

Well....She is an elf, so wouldnt fucking suprise me if she was snarky towards drows.

>Parrying knife without closed guard
>Or any guard at all
It's like she doesn't value her fingers.

Requesting a grizzled, one-armed swordsman. Sort of like pic related, but lighter armor, and his left arm is completely gone. His sleeve hangs empty, and in his right hand, he holds a claymore of the size one wouldn't normally wield one-handed

Requesting my Company Girl for a Shadowrun campaign. She's a decker in the employ of Mitsuhama, and as such should be wearing a business suit and longcoat that looks mostly like the getup on the far left, except with a pencil skirt instead of the hotpants, full stockings instead of thigh-highs, and a button-up white shirt, unbuttoned to about the same degree as in the middle-left image.

She's got long, flowing blonde hair like Olivia Armstrong (in the upper middle-right), and should be carrying her cyberdeck designed like the model on the lower middle-right, but without any of the stickers. Instead, it has a Mitsuhama logo (bottom-right) in the center of the screen.

If you want to draw her holding a weapon, she favors the Ares Predator, on the top-right, but that's not required since she usually doesn't have to fight. And finally, the middle-left image is also a good reference for her attitude - she tends to look as if she just doesn't give a fuck more often than not.

Was simply using the term "parrying knife" in the loosest of terms as to help describe her fighting style.

Plus fantasy world.

Migrating my request anyone wants to give my Swashbuckler/Pact of The Chain Half-Elf a shot?

She was once a navigator, a smooth talker, and very beautiful. She uses a rapier, has long dark violet hair, similar to the image at the bottom right. She dresses very stylishly similarly to the image on the far left, but she does not like to show her skin so she is covered very well. Thanks to her pact she has been given fiendish glowing eyes similar to the image at the lower center. Try and make her as hot as possible.

Also due to her pact she has been given a fiendish owl familiar, it's creepy and it disturbs her to no end. The best I could find is the owl image here, but honestly, I'd like anything spooky and uncomfortable, have fun with it.

"Fantasy world" usuall doesn't mean people's fingers can't be cut off.

Migrating
Requesting a rugged ranger at a camp fire. He's heavily wounded and leaning against a tree. There's a medium-sized gem on one side (about half a foot) and two bloodied sword and staff on his other side.

The scene is a group being lead by a ranger in a forest tracked down a magical beast for it's core, which is the gem, but due to misinformation supplied to them they ended up fighting a mutated version of what they were expecting and only the ranger managed to survive and made a camp-fire to recuperate and grieve over the loss of his companions. The two swords and staff are what he was able to carry back to their respective families as a memento.

My only requirement is to make the ranger look in his early 20's and with his right arm missing. Anything else is up to the drawer. If you want references then I can supply some but I like seeing the creativity of drawers since they're usually better than what I can think of.

don't waste your time or the thread's posts.

Requesting a drawing of this guy's robe/cloak/mantle/coat. It's a magic item in my game.

Migrating.
Requesting something with my luchadora character,

that very flowy flowchart

i would like to request a picture for my diesel-punk photo journalist. he wears black slacks, white button up with the sleeves rolled up just under the elbow and a black suit vest. i would like for him to be holding an old fashioned diesel-punk looking camera, as well as the gun from the reference photo slung across his side.
thanks!

Hoping for any drawfag who does 40K:

40K request, requesting these troopers as imperial guardsmen and one of them courting an eldar howling banshee, but is utterly shocked to realize its a guy.

The "2nd" soldier in the image would be the guy who is courting the banshee and is holding a bunch of flowers to give. But he is horrified or shocked when he sees the banshee is a guy.

The banshee being hit on would non-chalantly tell the "2nd" soldier he is a guy as he took off his helmet.

The "4th" soldier in the far right would be laughing out loud at the expense of the 2nd soldier, he'd be holding onto his belly as he's laughing.

The "1st" soldier would be doing the clenched-fists-on-his-hips posture as he's simply looking on the hilarity.

And the "3rd" soldier would just also be looking on with crossed arms.

From Previous

Requesting a picture of character

She is a Drow priestess who's based on a Southern preacher. She wears a Southern Colonel's outfit with a Red-Kneed Tarantula color scheme. She has the same long hair as the guy that serial killer in the picture, and has the same expression and sunglasses as Santa's Brother

Can I get art for my fantasy special-forces? They're essentially a squad of highly trained rangers that do stuff like protect nobles in high risk areas or assassinate commanding officers with guerrilla tactics and maximum OPERATORS OPERATING OPERATIONALLY, and each of them is granted a knighthood in return.

They wear pretty drab military uniforms, a munitions breastplate under a leather harness that holds ammunition and looks a little bit like a modern military vest, and special helmets that have a monocular built in and function like magical thermal goggles. Some of them wear camo ponchos, cloaks, or hoods, and all of their metal equipment is brushed, painted or finished a darker grey so the gleam doesn't give away their position. Their weapon of choice is a long, double-barreled wheel-lock firearm with an under-over design, and they typically have knives or short swords with them. We're talking like, 1600's foxhound knights.

They players are going to encounter them on the rooftop of an abandoned hospice while not-zombies ransack the place, and they powerslide, dive around, and are generally very, VERY mobile, so ideally if I could get an example of them in movement, that would be fantastic. Thank you thank you!

Requesting my sniper assassin elf for 5e!

She's from the deserts of Calimshan, so she has some Arabic/Turkish zazz on her wood elf ancestry, which is reflected in her coloring and styling; namley dark hair, olive brown skin, and hazel eyes. Her methods in combat rely heavily on her longbow (not pictured since it's nothing special; just any kind of longbow) and getting the jump (often literally) on anyone unfortunate enough to earn a mark contract. She really likes getting the high ground. Her delivery is deadpan and intense when she isn't engaging in deception, so her resting bitch face game would be on point in any art.

I'd appreciate anything, but something of her getting the surprise attack shot from higher ground on some mook or just a headshot featuring an intense RBF stare would be extra nice!

reposting

He's jumping across a gap in a pose like the largest image. He has the facial features and cocky expression of the facial portrait, but no scar across his head like the one pointed to yet.

He's in the armour of that smug asshole with the apple at the bottom, but across one of his baldrics is a collection of knives like the sneaky guy.

Finally, in his off hand is a hookshot-like device that we just found in the latest dungeon. I did a terrible job indicating where it should be pointed in photoshop, but hopefully you get the idea.

reposting

Requesting a tiefling dragoon fighter for an upcoming FFXIV game I'm in.

She should be in the armour and the stance of the romanesque lady on the right. I've included a helmet, though id prefer it be tucked under her arm or something. The facial reference is the tiefling on the right: moon-shaped tattoos aside, I'd like her to have splotchy skin, but I'm fine with just regular dark grey skin tone as well. Her hair should be done up in an updo like the middle image. Instead of the lion, could I get the ram skull as the crest on her armour's centre? Finally, please replace the glove with the halberd seen on the righthand side.

muchos gracias

Migrating.

So ... I'm starting a new character for Vampire: The Masquerade. The character I have in mind is a Lhiannan, I have already thought throughout his background. But that connection with the image is missing, I do not know if you can understand what I mean.

Anyway, I would like his skin to be as pale as possible, the other characteristics I put together with the image.

Your physique does not have to be defined, just someone who exercised when alive, something simple.

There ya go boyo. Sorry for the wait, mate.

Gonna drop my blog: hefes.tumblr.com/

Can I please have that pic of Serana from Skyrim you used for your reference?

Migrating from I'd like to request a poison dusk lizardfolk ninja throwing a pair of her snacksized nukes, aka, +4 "Every Damn element and it's mom" shuriken.

Her garb and scarf are similar to Strider Hiryu's, except instead of blue, it's black, and she doesn't wear shoes.

which looks good?

Not OR but I think the right pose is a lot better.

May I request a bunch of female antagonistic high elves who have a pretty young pale-skinned ashen-hair man captive, who'd be/look like the on the left?

The ashen-haired pretty boy is handcuffed while sitting on a chair and has a very worried look on his face.

As for the antagonistic elves, there'd be three of them featured, but only one of them will be wearing a dragon-reptillian scales armor that looks like the ones on the right of the pic:

The high elf "leader" is a female and is wearing the armor/outfit as seen on the right of the reference image. The female elf leader would be laughing maniacally and have dialogue saying:

>"We will harness the cuteness-magic of this white-hair boy to make our magic stronger. Then we will use it to take over the multi-verse! Muhahahahaha!!!"

The second elf antagonist is also a female high elf and will be wearing the dragon bone armor as seen in the most bottom. She is the "2nd in command" or the Number Two person of the leader, she'd be a soft butch-tomboy looking type of gal. If possible, try making her very slightly buff looking. And the second-in-command gal would have her arms crossed as she looks down on the ashen-hair guy, grinning.

And the third elf antagonist; also a female high elf, is the "powerful wizard" of the three and would wear a wizard like robe instead. Make her robes look like its made out of reptillian hide or scales. And she'd have either a magic staff or a wand seen on her hand, plus she'd laugh along with the elf-leader.

Plus, make the attractive pale-skinned ashen-hair guy have a scratch or small scar on the right side of his chin or lower lip area.

Could I get a picture for rpg character art please?

Basically a cool African man with a bionic arm from a near future setting (hence the fancy gun and tech).

309 KB PNG
Requesting a smoke mephit (pic related) the size of a small apple, stuck inside a glass jar. It's banging on the glass, but also having an existential crisis as we gave it free will via a djinn's wish, and it's just realised it doesn't *have* to be evil anymore. If somebody draws this then thank you, as the mephit (affectionately named Daisy), is now the party mascot.

just a quick rough draft atm

Phone edit, maybe it fits the bill

Cooooool

>yosi will never notice your request
why live

Because Yosi takes commissions and if you're alive you can get a job and then pay him to draw whatever fapbait waifu you can't get him to care about for free.

If a reference image has an exposed breast in it, will I get purged? I seem to recall something about as long as it's "artful nudity" Veeky Forums allowed it?

HQ please respond.

Be careful with that hair trigger user.

WIP

Requesting my character from an upcoming sci-fi campaign. He's about 6'2, muscular, with the face of the guy on the right. Wears a grey/camo spacesuit, mostly uses a handgun. As for the pose, I'm thinking something like him with his back against a wall and his pistol out in front of him, looking apprehensive.

OR here, awesome piece i love it !
I'll check your art asap
Thanks a lot man

lookin forward to it!

I'd like to request a small bunch of adventurers to commemorate my fiancee getting involved in DnD for the first time. I know requests with multiply characters are often unpopular, but I'm just putting it out there.

We have an 8ft tall goliath (bottom left). Gray skin, shoulder length blond hair (straight), and silver eyes. He wields a pike, or a halberd, and wears chain mail.

Sir Silverthorn had a squire by the name of Gaston, who I imagined to look somewhat like the disney character (top right), but as a 14 year old half elf, who isn't quite as buff yet, wearing some kind of light armour.

Then we had Jako, a catfolk sorceror. He looked a bit more like a cheetah than a house cat though. He had cheetah spots, sky blue eyes (with clouds in them, even), and short, well looked after golden blond hair.

We then have the rogue, Mao, another catfolk. She looked like a cheetah also. She has golden eyes (top left), and big ears (a little like khajit ears, if you play skyrim). Mao was a street urchin, and had a pet mouse called Cheese, as well as having a rapier.

Both catfolk have small cheetah skulls, slim bodies, and slightly bigger paws (bottom right).

if in doubt, throw a censor block on the nipple. I have yet to see anyone bitch about an otherwise nude reference image that had censor blocks just barely covering the bits. As long as the character is not engaged in any explicit acts that is.

Who is Yosi? Show me any art or link, please.

This is from yosi. Basically, amazing linework.

Where I can see more? Really nice linework.
I already search in iqdb, but found nothing.

yosinoya901.tumblr.com/

Bumping my request from a previous thread

Not OR, but looks real nice. Always a sucker for monk aesthetic.

OR here, this is magnificent! Is there a way you can lighten the background or make it transparent so I can also use a portrait of it as a token?

I'd like to request a young Orc Wizard.
Like... he's in his teenage years and he's about to enter his first apprentice ship.
Kind of twinkish in appearance.

/r/ing a pic of my Lizardfolk Necromancer.
Definitely a ganglier lizardfolk than normal, but physically unremarkable, although he has a couple light tears in his head fin, and wears a ruddy copper ring on his left ring finger.
He wears light hide armor on his wrists and ankles, while the rest of his body is covered in an old linen robe. He's covered the shoulders and back of the robe in swampy leaves as some sort of camouflage.

He wields a gnarled wood staff, and off the tip there's an old orc skull dangling from a vine wrapped in and around it.

migrating

Not OR, but very nice

Looking for a pretty odd and autistic request today
Can someone combine the color scheme from the bear on the right onto the chaos space marine? Looking to design a custom warband

Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>pointed orc ears, but more slender and elegant
>long and fine hair
>malachite green skin, tinted with hints of blue, but grown paler since her change into a vampire
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>hips and breasts that would make any orc proud (that is to say, she is voluptuous, but her breasts aren't so large as to leap from the confines of their wrappings)
>yet she still has a slightly slimmer frame than an orc
>Her nails are hard and pointed, and she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>Not sure on clothing, but she would at least be wearing wrappings and maybe some primitive cloth clothing

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
> legs, not a tail
>glazed white oval eyes, pointing downwards slightly near the nose
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>still a kind of elf, and looks elfin in general
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors, a bit fish-like
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword

Facially, the merfolk looks a little like pic related, but with a nose and lips like a normal elf (still got the weird teeth though). Still searching for reference images for the vampire queen.

This one?

that's 90% Sons of Malice.

WIP

holy shit lucky OR, nice work user

Oh super cool!! Thank you so much for taking the time!

Hey drawfriends

Got a kinda silly request
I'd to request the Cather (From Star Wars) pictured, holding hands with the Golem pictured. Both of them are bit shy about it, maybe a slight blush on the Cathers face.
Shes about 5'8
Hes 8'0

Thanks!

He doesn't exist, shut up about it.

FUCK YOU user LET A MAN DREAM

I want to dream too user but they have already taken so much I can't keep doing it

We have no choice, the alternative is too much to bear

Requesting my Oni Street Samurai.
He's 6'8" with a brawny build and amber eyes, with bags under them as insomnia is a bitch.

Thanks!

OR here. Agreed. Right is gold. Thanks for taking it up!

Requesting chariot drawn by two tauntauns with that gunship's paintjob on the chariot. Doesn't have to be in colour, but having the pattern there would be cool. NO one on the chariot please! Just the vehicle and the beasts.

Uh, thanks, I guess?