ICX HOLDERS BUNKER

We’re still doing alright, lads. I suggest everybody else buy into this future top 5 coin. We’re going to Andromeda.

Sold my icx for btc.

Well that’s not good user. ICX is still green. Not by much but it’s better than everything else.

I sold off after I read that you don't need icx tokens to use their network. So any big partnership potentially doesn't even increase demand for the token. pure stupid

Considering selling my bitcoin for (more) ICX.

This is the Flippening.

WHY WONT MY TRANSFER COMPLETE REEEEEE

I NEED TO TURN MY ROTTING ETH INTO MORE ICX

HOLD THE DOOR FOR ME BROS IM COMING

But we're guaranteed to pump and make gains based on hype and stupid people though. Don't know why you care so much about fundamentals. If that was the case, OmiseGO would be top 5.

Just remember...selling at lows and buying at ATH gets you here. lol.

Holding it open for (you)

Boy I swear to god if this transfer does not complete before BTC falls further to 8k

Still green for the day. HOLD THE LINE!!!

IM IN BOYS. 3000 More ICX.
It's getting fucking hairy out there.
Theres no way this shit can tank right? I mean its a seriously promising project and we're in on the ground floor here..

It will dip, but it won’t tank. This is the safest bet out there right now. Even XRP got fucked.

what are you talking about. xrp is still doing better percentage wise than ICX is

im holding ICX too but seriously, don't need to spread bullshit.

I honestly cant believe the effect BTC has on the market. I really hope one day we can drive it down to like 20% or lower market share so this won't happen (Or at least not as drasticly).

I was making the right moves and getting some of the better gains out there.

I'm still up for the month a bit, but like an idiot I held in ETH for far too long tonight when I should have come to the ICX bunker much sooner.

Yeah, my bad. People were making a big deal about XRP dipping a little bit. I thought it had gone under.

put half of my eth into this yesterday when I should have gone all in. oh well, still feelin comfy

MOVIN’ ON UP

idiot people will buy because of the fact other people will buy

1725 and rising!!!

1765!!!

lol. u fell for my fud. glad it worked lol

1810!!! FUG!!!

I was gonna buy some at 2.15 but fucking deposit took forever now its 2.37 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA oh well got some before it hits 3

Comfy as fuck in this bitch

Still pushing at 1817. Let’s keep this going!

koreans are laughing at us aren't they

why?

their population is not so weakminded as to create this nightmare.

So happy I'm in ICX. Just hope it's fuvcking explodes soon.

Imagine if buttcoin wasnt crashing rn ICX would've exploded

holy crap...

>hold me user, the g-forces, the acceleration
>wake me up @ mars

see you on pluto

1870. Let’s push to 1900 by sunrise pst

ALMOST TO 1900!!!!

Wow that was awful. ICX is increasing in sats.

Feeling comfy, bros

How are we even pumping like this in such a market. This coin is on steroids.

cool gif, just like my acid trip, except it was black vacuum with dark blue grid-dots.

This coin is the future. This is a showing of its potential.

Got another 60 coins in the "dip", nice.

>found this coin which is a no brainer
>decide it's time to stay away from crypto markets to take a break and come back rich
>wake up and go on /pol/
>see btc crashing thread
>oh fuck my ICX
>up 60% since I bought

Btc still looks scary though, hope it's at the bottom now.

so inspirational i just may go all in, in commemoration of the 2017 christmas crash

This is the true safe haven from the crash.
The coin is literally backed by korean money

XRP

i love u guys

This is the most chad coin out there, shit is just chilling, moving up while the rest of the market gets shit on.

This is still only the beginning anons, I hope you're ready

This coin is CARRYING my portfolio

MVP

When's the dump?

just bought in, i don't really see how it is different from eth at all, but koreans love to flock to their own shit so I feel safe in my future gains.

go fuck yourself retard

fucking loser you don't know shit about crypto don't you?

t. pajeet