Dealing with psychics

Ha ha ha! You're psychic mindtrickery will avail you not for I've wrapped my head in aluminum foil!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1sPvd5CfS3U
youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You could almost say that their plans have been foiled.

I think using lead and rubber would be better since lead is the best stable material for absorbing EM radiation and rubber is not conductive of electricity.

I kek'd.

I guess that wraps up the thread.

Badly made foil hat will in fact just focus the mind rays.

Damn. And we were on a roll.

Very important information. Contact your local branch of the Tinfoil Hat Society for schematics of the most effective configurations. If you're in a rush, this video is outdated and the psychic operatives of the Illuminati have adapted to the design, but it does show you how to make a foil hat that won't focus mind rays and provides a modicum of protection.

youtu.be/1sPvd5CfS3U

In a surprise twist paranoid schizophrenics aren't actually experts in how psychic powers work.

Tinfoil will only make you resistant to psychic attacks. If you want to be outright immune, you need to become more of an edgelord.

youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA

I am confident that even the most cunning of psychics would be unprepared for the consequences of meddling with my volatile and disturbing mind.

Just recite random numbers in your head.

Better to just do simple arithmetic. Ever heard of a game called Pazaak?

Curses! Foiled again!

Actual schizoid here

Its point is to absorb the psychic waves so they don't get sent back to the user, similar to how stealth jets absorb radar at their cross sections to avoid bouncing it back.

However, as the foil is in contact with your skin or hair, which are conductors, it doesn't prevent psychic commands from entering your head. For that you need a layer of insulation inside the aluminum hat. A fish bowl works best, since glass is a good insulator, but other options would be to put shoes on your hands and cover your ears with their rubber soles, or if you're desperate, a trash bag over your head.

I think the trash bag works best because they usually mind control someone to try and pull it off me, so i recommend the fish bowl method if you're not alone

Did I just step into /x/ by mistake?

Your

He is what?

Very interesting, thank you user.

>you're

Fuck you