What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wnc9bsOlIqY
twitter.com/KiaBeah/status/944064640094523392
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bitcoin cash

Nothing, this is fucking amazing. I finally get to buy the dip.

This. Fucking retards thought it would be a good idea to cut off their own legs.

I'm not completely sure, but I have a feeling it's those dirty fucking kikes.

youbit

yeah, have fun catching the falling knife , retard

ITS ALL BCASH'S FAULT

ALL THE FLIPPENING FUD AND INSIDER TRADING BS

Bcash

Normies

I seen twitter posts where people were citing youbit and saying "I know bitcoin could be hacked!"

sooo are you guys all selling or holding and hoping it will recover?

this

its just a mini gox, business as normal tmr. buy the dip.

I'm all in on BCC with $20k hoping it goes up

im holding mine for the long term. got a hardwallet and no bitcoins are coming out of it until at least 2020

fpbp

>laying next to my 16 year old sister earlier
>she starts feeling up my muscles, acting like she's doing it in a playful sibling way
>squeeze and slap her ass in a playful way and she giggles

Wew

>youbit got hacked by fucking North Korea

my sides

bcash went wrong

wtf Monero, you were the chosen one with your own rules. brb killing myself

>Media outlets discover BTCs gains from $1k to $5k
>Starts shilling non-stop about how BTC could be worth $50k by years end, and $100k within one year
>Normies take the bait. Thousands of them take up loans
>BTC reaches $20k and meets hard resistance
>Same media outlets does a 180 and starts FUD'ing hard about BTC bubble
>The weakest hands begins dumping, which only validates the medias claims
>More weak hands begins dumping
>And on and on and on

It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Blame the fucking media.

We’re cashing this market, with no survivors!

good thing about sisters is all the braAAAap you hear over your life

Sold and realized a $4,000 loss.

Hot

Bull trap

Why is Ripple the only one not crashing?

If by kikes you mean BTC and BCH cuks then yes. You brought this on you. warned you about this yesterday.

TOLDU
O
L
D
U

What in the fuck is going on with this post here?
>autistic rumbling instensifies

I love sibling incest fantasies/stories. I'm an only child so no guilt, can just enjoy the intimacy of it

everyone should chill out and smoke some weed LMAO

Sold everything 3 days ago. We all know this was very likely to happen.

It's an extremely simple risk/reward scenario.

>Risk +70% of entire stack by holding
>Cash out and wait 2 weeks for BTC to either shit the bed or stabilize
>Worst case scenario: miss 2 weeks of meager gains

>Blame the fucking media.
Blake the consumer

This is what happens when everything moons 100% for 3 days straight, newfags

welcome to crypto

I've had to watching every single thing go red today. My goddamn numbers got so little.

Holding. Managed one trade today (sold and bought back in lower), but the market was so scary, I was afraid to try my luck again. Just going to hold.

the absolute state

Doing exactly what you said saved me from a lot more losses actually.

Everything until this point, since 2013, has been minor dips.

This isn't just a dip.

Large funds are taking out futures contracts and dumping then buying the dip, taking out more futures on recovery then dumping again. CME was the worst thing that could have happened to BTC.

We'll see if internet money survives.

more

If you are into incest fantasies you need to fucking drown yourself.

It's a true story famalam

Wish I knew how to get a blowjob out of her without it seeming creepy

It's not like BTC took a loss this year. Some of us bought too late, but that's how bubbles work.

Kikes see young people making money through new technology investments -> Kikes don't like seeing others win at their own game so they feel the need to get their grubby paws on it and ruin it for everyone -> MSM kikes publicize crypto to normies -> millions of normies get into crypto through coinbase -> normies don't buy much BTC because too expensive -> kikes shill BCH as the new and cheaper BTC (and pay Roger and various other kikes + media outlets to help them) -> kikes move BTC bags to BCH and inflate its value to 3x what it really is by moving their bags into BCH -> normies still see it cheaper than BTC so they start buying -> the Jews dump their bags on the normies -> coinbase employees have insider knowledge and collectively do the same -> normies buy -> any crypto investor with half a brain doesn't buy overvalued coins -> additional media outlets spread fear mongering to the normies about the "new crypto taxation policies" in US tax cut bill -> massive panic causes normies to dump all their coinbase coins -> domino effect crashes all alts -> Jews made millions, normies lost, holders slightly shook
This was their whole plan all along and it's working, I'm just hoping it will still recover. I'm expecting media coverage tomorrow saying this is the collapse of crypto as an attempt to put the final nail in the coffin.

You need to leave your house. Goddamnit what happened to having a mexican buying you a case of beer and getting all the horny girls drunk? Are you neets that goddamn retarded?

There's no doubt there's a targeted attack against Bitcoin going on.

Look at this faggot who doesn't even fuck his own sister.

Investment banks have been known to pay journalists to push certain things. Certainly wouldn't surprise me if this is what fuels the majority of the massive FUD being spread by the media.

There's a love between me and her though, and a taboo that would make it way hotter

That's what I'm thinking, but not just Bitcoin, I'd say the entire crypto market. I've been through these crashes before, but something feels slightly different about this one. The series of events in the past few months that lead up to this seem way too coincidental.

I mean hookers are cheap as fuck online. It's really not that hard to find a hole that isn't your goddamn family member... I hope this is some pajeet larp shit, not you but other retard.

you won't be able to time the precise bottom but even if you buy right now you'll still make profit if you're prepared to hold awhile

everything always recovers and reaches ATHs after shit like this, has happened a dozen times this year alone

I don't think you belong on this website.

youtu.be/Wnc9bsOlIqY

You're still a sick fuck you know that right?

>taking anything posted on Veeky Forums literal
You have to go back

Why the fuck would you want a disgusting hooker when you could fuck your own teenage sister? Are you even reading your posts right now? If I had a hot sister I'd rather pay her $1000 than pay a hooker $100.

That's a great song.

>You're still a sick fuck

Do you know where you are?

As always it is pure coincidence.

Your entirely decoupled currency, which had been running entirely on speculation and wasn't even a suitable vehicle to buy drugs with anymore, ran out of steam. It is currently recouping to a realistic market valuation: zero.

>What went wrong?
the storing of the value

its illegal for US hedge funds to trade crypto currently. Find out who it is and report them to the SEC. It won't really benefit you but it's funny to fuck them over.

hang them all

I just assume having a professional do the job would be quicker and cheaper. Efficiency my friend. There's only so many spins you get around the sun and the quicker you get slurped up and back on the road is the quicker you can be smoking a blunt with the doggo at home, alone listening to New Skulls for the Old Ceremony and sipping Templeton Rye. That's why son.

every
fucking
time

Just preparing for the cashless society and lambos brahs. What? Nah, I don't know what Agenda 21 is but I know what a moon mission is knawmsayin??!!! I totally got some cheese and fat whips dog, I might be gettin laid sometime soon too bruh!

We're well past that point

>the quicker you get slurped up and back on the road is the quicker you can be smoking a blunt with the doggo at home, alone listening to New Skulls for the Old Ceremony and sipping Templeton Rye.

This sounds fucking awful

Reminder to get the fuck out of Ripple if you're in it. Normies and blacks were buying the only thing that was in the green and showed a + sign.

twitter.com/KiaBeah/status/944064640094523392

-40% in 3 days
bulltrap
lol

i like the cut of your jib

The blowjob, the blunt, the dog, the sweet old school metal, or the most excellent rye whiskey?
Explain not liking any one of those things and also why you are a faggot.

>Investing with 32% fees.
>black people

Will they ever learn?

Be happy it's an xmas sale

HODL BOYS

Don't be a retard and panic sell on a dip. Either HODL or buy!

OC

I know XRP is red in this table... but only just... the one true coin that will weather this then rise like a phoenix.

> invest in Bitcoin
> fucks his sister

Like pottery

Ripple is also crashing, just that it was less than the current price 24 hrs ago

Get the fuck out of Ripple and into what though retard. Everything is red as fuck.

Think about what is happening right now and then thing about where most crypto investments will be in 1 week or 1 month.

HODL!

Don't worry about it,this shit always happen all the time. Better to HODL or buy, only retards panic and sell everything like theres no tomorrow.

Fine. Just hold till BTC reaches $8k because of retarded fucking normies.

Like I posted earlier, this was an extremely simple risk/reward scenario for people who weren't overly greedy. Since we all know the chances of a BTC crash is higher than ever right now.

>Risk +70% of entire stack by holding
>Cash out and wait 2 weeks for BTC to either shit the bed or stabilize
>Worst case scenario: miss 2 weeks of meager gains

>
>Fine. Just hold till BTC reaches $8k because of retarded fucking normies.
>Like I posted earlier, this was an extremely simple risk/reward scenario for people who weren't overly greedy. Since we all know the chances of a BTC crash is higher than ever right now.
>>Risk +70% of entire stack by holding
>>Cash out and wait 2 weeks for BTC to either shit the bed or stabilize
>>Worst case scenario: miss 2 weeks of meager gains
Or just hold and wait for alts to moon again in a few days once Bitcoin decides to chill the fk out

If you're willing to bet +70% of your stack on the fact that normies are rational, and won't listen to the extreme amounts of FUD being spewed by the media, then be my guest. I'm not going to complain.

Hey now don't lump me in with Bitcoiners. I'm a mETHhead.