Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1514: DELET THIS EDITION

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciaYKjBxneA&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=H5d42w4ZcY4
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwguygZJzquVVFd1WHVUZXYzR1U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jump 61: Cardcaptor Sakura
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Safety First [1300]
Magician [1100]
Conjoined Conjuries [800]
Ensoul [200]

Items:
Book of Clow [0]

Drawbacks:
Adaptation Values [1300]
Addiction [1400]

Hmmm. Still female. Probably another magical girl world. Whatever. As long as I get to pick the dress this time, I can deal with it.

…what? It's comfortable. Say what you will about the Witches and them being incredibly awful people who do awful things, they're onto SOMETHING with those Victorian-esque looks they've got. If I'm going to be wearing a dress for the next ten years, I want it to look stylish and not like I'm trying to show my bony [CENSORED] off. Oh. I can't swear, either? Bah.

>"I feel like you're starting to go native…"

Pffft, I've been in worse places. If I don't have to fight the entire world or a pantheon of Gods, then I can deal with this. Anyways, let's take things slow for a few days and get our bearing straight. I should probably make sure Voyager didn't go bankrupt again and check on--

Wait. What…what is this? What is this power I'm sensing?! This power…it's just as strong as, if not more than that of Timothy Hunter's unlocked potential from all those years ago! It's beyond me, miles and miles above me! I've finally found them! The strongest mage in all the multiverse! I must learn their secrets!

Anyways my companions dragged me away when I was bowing in front of a very confused Sakura and asking her to please teach me her secrets. Then they liberally applied several blunt objects to my head until I stopped acting like an idiot.

I finally went back to my old mansion after my long absence, the butler waiting for me patiently as if we were in Gotham still. I throw my senses outwards to scan for any threats…soldiers, magicians, or Hyde. I do it again for good measure. And again. Nothing is found, and even then, I can't bring myself to relax. I'm always anticipating an enemy around the corner. And why wouldn't I? I've fought gods and demons, monsters and madmen…and the worlds can be very direct in how much they want me gone.

Even gentle ones like this. It kind of reminds me of…of…what was that one world again? Kyrnn? Shokugen? No, that was the cooking one, wasn't it? Aaaagh, I'm having trouble keeping all of this straight. Can't brain properly.

I need to get out my body for a bit. I decided to astrally project myself and wander the world at large, seeing if I could track down any Clow Cards or something to distract myself. I saw lots of things and lots of people. A family sitting down to eat at dinner. Someone proposing to their lover on one knee in the park. The laughter of children playing out in the open.

It's strange. I've seen so many terrible things, so many people hurting each other and more. I've seen and fought in wars and seen gods both petty and great clash with forces beyond comprehension. I've seen and fought and killed heroes and villains alike. I've split heaven and earth with my magic, moved faster than the falling rain, and more. But it doesn't feel like any kind of huge accomplishment, now. It's just what I am. What I do.

Old words echo in my mind.

>"And it frightens you, doesn't it? Eventually, even things such as an army of Kamen Riders will be unable to stop you…inevitably, your power will cause you to go mad, tearing apart your soul and mind as you enact wicked works upon the world. Singlemindedly devoted to a single theme or concept, acting as little better than a force moving disinterestedly from one world to the next…"

Rolled 26 (1d816)

Man, when does THA usually update the List?

Oh well, rolling for topic while Heavens derps around.

>"Eventually, you'll be much stronger than you are. Stronger than anyone or anything. Maybe, one day, you'll even be like me…

>"If you reach where I am, you might lose something important and never get it back."

Maybe I already have. This is a question I still haven't answered, after all, even after all these years. I can't return home. I'm not sure I can stay in a world without risk of it eventually murdering me for being a foreign object or reincarnation.

This road is the only home I have.

I stare into the Pensieve in my mansion. I briefly ponder using it to remember what I've forgotten. But if I look back now, I might be crushed by the regrets of yesterday and nostalgia for what was. I think better of it and return to my body. I think I'll read a book or two instead. After all, that Library still has a couple million or so books for me to cover.

Not like I have any time to lose.

>Alpha Protocol

Eeeeeh...

Not quite a fan of this one's design, but. What're ya gonna do.

By the power vested in me by the Man Emperor of Mankind I declare this jump done.

Oh, okay. Then I'll put Exalted on pause and make a build. Right now.

Sorry, dear, but only the thread has that power.

>Dear
>Not Sweetie
Oh Sweetie, you're not trolling hard enough.

Just like how the thread has the power to declare builds and jumps invalid ;^)?

Not trolling, truth. Brutus is the avatar of the thread, and he will do as it pleases. If that's denying this jump, then our will be done.

I am the thread.

Cute, but no dice.

>implying 90% of thread is worth listening to
>implying most of you even know what you want any given day

Try harder

Not. Yet.

Just like how the thread has the power to get people to stop posting builds too.

Biting the bait already? Come on, guys.

I hold a vote of no confidence.
I do not think a noseless Nicolas Cage is fit to control the thread. Especially one who has shown to have high interest in the dark arts and low interest is waifus.

It's treason, then.

You're really cycling my Mark 51 canon user

I AM THE WAIFU.

>no dice
Because he doesn't roll in-thread?

>Forgetting Bellatrix

Rolled 47 (1d100)

An user recommended I draw tarot cards for determining how Jumps go and I've found it's a pretty good way to get the noggin joggin
Unfortunately I drew Death for the Infamous jump so I'm rolling for surviving for posterity, please be gentle

You survive, but you lose something in the process and are crippled, is what I'd say looking at that.

You are not Worm.

>Ace Combat perks apply to Strike Witches jump
>G5 Superfortress Striker with the Compressed Space Weapons Bay holds 240 missiles
>Missile Surplus from Ace Combat adds even more
>pick up Targeting Algorithm and Missile Massacre in AC too
Feels Itano Circus man

>when the B-2 is the best on the team at Air-to-Air

So what all capeshit settings do we have jumps of, and what ones would be good for jumps?
Not volunteering or anything, I have approximately zero creative talent, I just want to know if there's anything I should add to my backlog of stuff I need to watch.

I took the serial killer conduit drawback for that jump, so how does a killed friend sound? They'd been helping me avoid getting shanked by the DUP and shit and I'd gotten pretty attached.

How should I handle crippling, anyway? Just for the rest of the Jump, or what?

>Just for the rest of the Jump, or what?
Unless you take Drop-in next jump.

That's a pretty good idea, thnx m8

So Jumpers, how big are your breasts?

I'm not going to tell you what I'm hiding under these robes! That's cheating.

Anybody else wigged out by Bayonetta's proportions? Her legs are too fucking long, it's so creepy. Like she's a goddamn spider hybrid.

Pic related.

Nah, just kidding, though my female form is just as busty as the actual Sorceress.

It's seriously not that bad, it can just look weird since she already has long legs and wears huge ass gun stilettos all the time that only serve to emphasize their length.

pre-Senran Kagura, AA cup. Washboard.
post-Senran Kagura, solid average C's.
post-Ikki Tousen yeah I said it, bitch, DDD / F's.

What perks are good for inspiring heroism in others? I know Actraiser has the Gospel of Valor, and My Hero Academia has the Hero perks, but what other jumps have perks for getting others to become heroes?

Part of it's the style of clothing her hair makes. It accentuates it to ridiculous lengths.

Way to invalidate your own bust.

Existing
>DC (Base)
>Teen Titans
>Young Justice
>Green Lantern The Animated Series
>Arrowverse
>Justice League Dark
>DC Occult
>The Dark Knight Trilogy
>Superman: The Animated Series
>Injustice: Gods Among Us
>Batman: The Animated Series

WIP
>Justice League Unlimited
>Batman Beyond

>what ones would be good for jumps?
1.X-Men Evolution Please.
2.DC Universe Online Please!

YOUR BOOBS ARE INVALID

Watchmen
The Authority
Irredeemable
Sidekicks
Aberrant
Spawn
Static Shock
The Boys. Because fuck that setting.

>post-Ikki Tousen yeah I said it, bitch, DDD / F's.
There is an Ikki Tousen jump?

Not a real one, no.

After enough lifetimes, I usually avoid sexual attributes, including breasts, facial hair and genitalia. I do pretend to have a gender in most settings, but that's more to humor the local bureaucracy than anything else. Don't really have the patience to explain these things to completely different cultures.

Invincible by Kirkman can fun
Miracle man by Moore as well
Empowered by Adam Warren
Valiant verse
Hellboy

>The Authority

Nice taste, IMO Wildstorm should be one big jump for the WILDCATS and Kheran stuff too

DCU. Please!

>Static Shock
The show? Because I was planning on including some stuff from that in JLU.

There isn't. user's lying. Shun them. Shuuuun. HERETICS.

Static deserves it's own jump, if you do draw from it please don't go deep enough to preclude a dedicated jump.

You can't invalidate these mammaries.

Run along, boys.

There is one, let me look for it. Careful though, it's a Dirge jump. Wouldn't want you getting triggered unless you're prepared.

Hey guy doing the PPC jump, can companions take extra drawbacks beyobd the required one? Cause I've got one who'd be great with Disturbing Acts of Violence as the Acacia to my jumper's Jay (if I'm remembering which of the original pair was miss "teatime-esque" right)

The Living Saint gear section mentions Relic Armor and a relic Sword.
The armor is listed in the Armour section, but anything named a relic blade is absent. Did you mean one of the two swords in the relic section?

Yeah, was that part of the DCAU?

Look under the relic section for the swords
there are 2

It's SB only. Didn't make it past thread vetting here because it was too low quality.

The only things I'm planning on including are the Quantum Vapor that gives people powers and possibly a location roll.

Personally I kinda don't like having it as a separate jump since it takes place in the same time period, but we already have S:TAS and B:TAS as separate jumps and DC is made of multiverse shenanigans so my opinion is pretty much mute.

Yes.

Also if Spawn, Witchblade/Darkness if anyone wants ideas for a comic jump

I usually run around with a b-cup. I prefer perkiness to size most of the time, and they get in the way less. Being a shapeshifter, I can change that in an instant if it suits the look I'm going for.

It's not just that, Kamiya intentionally designed her with longer legs than normal and a smaller head, all to accentuate her sexual features. Her proportions are not human.

Sonic Dreams Collection jump when

I too would like to start a jump inside Rouge's womb.

let the Best Friends guide you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ciaYKjBxneA&t=4s

Got a link to that particular jump?

youtube.com/watch?v=H5d42w4ZcY4

Obligatory

>he doesn't know

Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you? Next you'll ask for a link to CoC.

>mfw

my pecs don't even have nipples so nonexistent

JESUS FUCK WILL YOU STOP POSTING THAT.

why? Everyone else posts their character Art

I like how that bothered you more than the Rouge thing.

Because it's an eyesore.

Because it's a disgusting eyesore?

Do ya one better

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwguygZJzquVVFd1WHVUZXYzR1U

and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

What's that?

Just need the one mentioned

Their character art doesn't involve a giant flaming dick-metaphor

unless you look at OA's hair, but that shit's just too glorious to be bound by anything.

>Her proportions are not human.
I mean, neither are most fictional humans compared to real life ones? That seems more like a crack at the artstyle at that point since most of the humanoid characters have traits like that to varying extents.

Just saying, user's uncanny valley reaction has some basis.

Honestly, the Magi jump is pretty disappointing. Not really that representative of the setting, either.

Much as I may agree on your assessment, by law I'm still obliged to call you a complete and utter faggotron.

Yeah, I can get that. They're just not freakishly long which was the original point, since the art influence is rather minor and there's some other elements at play besides just being long that make them look that way (super extra long). Though I suppose that's a matter of opinion at that point. Things only start getting weird for me when we start walking the dark side of clamp territory.

He's just shitposting because he knows Dirge was banned from our community and bringing up the SB jumps is a good way to start a shitstorm.

Only because you fucks have such violent and beautifully dramatic reactions to it.

Goddamn they are tall.
The guy matches the height of the shipping containers, and those things are 9'6" tall according to the Internet.
That makes Bayo… what, 8 feet tall?

Fuck.

Doesn't her head look kind of small, too?

How did you expect people to react when he's considered worse than DDanon and Mommy?

By realizing this is the fucking internet and that your reacting like triggered tumblrite manchildren just makes this shit all the more amusing. Especially because your acting ability sucks absolute ass and we can all tell it's absolutely fake.

Can't just express irritation, ooooh no no no. Need to manufacture it. Gotta be DRAMATIC.

My current jumper doesn't have any boobs or moobs. He does have some awesome pecs though. Picture related.

Channeling the JoJo mojo I see.

Yeah, they're pretty huge, most of them are that way besides like, Enzo or Little Cereza.

Mmm, compared to Luka's maybe, but Luka is also like a foot taller, has the width accentuated by his scarf and is much bulkier over all.

I just can't be phased by anything in Bayonetta after being exposed to the wildness that is the worst of clamp characters.

Always. Its the only way to really look. If you're not looking like a JoJo then you're not really a good-looking jumper.

You sound like you're more irritated than most of the people that you're describing. By now it's just normal fun to shit on Dirge and his jumps. There's literally no harm in shitting on him or the jumps.

Yeah but having abs you can grate cheese on is only half the battle.
Do you even pose?