Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Infiltrations! Tell us about the times your party has infiltrated. What were your methods? Stealth? Disguise? Disguising as maids?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/PeD1SMUZ

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lju2?Meet-the-Iconics-Obozaya
theangrygm.com/return-of-the-son-of-the-dd-boss-fight-now-in-5e/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IKiD! Inquiring minds want to know an answer to this!

Enchantment question, if I was to pay for a +1 armor or weapon to get upgraded to +2, would i pay the full +2 cost, or would i pay the difference between +1 and +2?

New Starfinder Iconic Posted: Obozaya Ymeros, she's the Soldier you'll often see posted in the books.

paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lju2?Meet-the-Iconics-Obozaya

Is it just me or does she have the Monster Energy drink logo on her?

STOP FEEDING THE ATTENTION WHORES.

I could see that. Really, there's two ways I can see Starfinder's combat going, and i definitely know which one I'd prefer.

The first is, if you've ever played the Titanfall games, the "DPS blitz" style. Mobility based rocket tag, people running all over the place trying to kill one another.. not a lot of complexity - just taking good guns and attempting to murder people.

the other way i could see it going is akin to Mass Effect 3's multiplayer. Say what you will about the game's story, the horde mode was excellently well made, with a diverse cast of player characters to choose from. the big thing is that high end groups in ME3's multiplayer - the sort that regularly go into platinum difficulty and shred - operate like spec ops teams. one guy sets up a power that primes a target for an explosion. Second guy sets off explosion. Remaining two deal with the remainder of the target's HP. Using abilities in tandem for extreme effect.

Pathfinder feels a lot like the first one in that regard, and while it's fun, it just doesn't have the breadth of options to make it stellar. I really hope Starfinder is more like ME3 in that regard, where you can rely on allies to help you punch way above your weight class.

Pay the difference, treat the object as if you'd bought the object like that from the beginning with regards to how much money you've put into it over time.

The difference.

Since Starfinder will be a bit more divorced from 3.5, I'm hoping to see more of 4e's crazier boss monsters pop up. Multi-part enemies and crazy abominations with weird abilities would fit in fine here.

Pulling from ME3, maybe they'll make crazy abilities for out there stuff too. I wouldn't mind stuff like the Cerberus characters you could pick and their weirder weapons, like the energy whip.

Of course, some of these hopes are as far off as believing OP will post Paizo approved Kitsunes and Tengus and Grippli and other Hengeyoaki in possible Paizo games

>none if the maids have camo

Well, they've already said they want to go wild with the alien species. Wouldn't feel right if they couldn't stretch their legs, as it were.

I've got a player who is probably going to go wild over being able to play that 4 armed race from Destiny or the Bug people.

But there is a chance he might ask for something else.

They'll never see the fact that they can operate a gun coming until it's too late

I feel like I'm missing something here. The joke is obvious, but, just, why?

I would love to run or be in a game that mixes elementals like Riddick or Destiny in it

>this image for a Pathfinder General

Image has l i t e r a l l y nothing to do with Pathfinder you fucking twat.

animefag as always

there is literally nothing wrong with anime.

No, but Animefag posting images that have nothing to do with Pathfinder is pretty annoying and shitty

kys animeposter.

Yeah. I pretended to be a posh noble who had drunk too much, and had a servant carrying me around. He ended up failing his social role, and two other servants began carrying me around, took me to the servants quarters while I propositioned them both (male and female) to get into bed with me. When they left, regrouped with party members at door we were supposed to be at and raided a woman's sex dungeon (and office)

not OP but if you hate anime on Veeky Forums you'd best suited going for something more your style, like reddit.
more often than not they are pretty quality pictures so im not complaining

so, making the boss of a Dungeon. Figured since he'd be Undead but not quite anything seen before (hes undead and looks like a skeleton, but isn't one) I'd make him as a human first;
Str: 21 Dex: 14 Con: 17 Int: 13 Wis: 13 Cha: 12
Uses a Two Handed Greatmace (Uses Greatclub Rules) and wears Half Plate
Feats;
Improved Initiative
Power Attack
Quick Draw
Step Up
Weapon Focus (Greatmace)
Weapon Specialization (Greatmace)
Greater Weapon Focus (Greatmace)
Greater Weapon Specialization (Greatmace)
Crit Focus
Disruptive
Spellbreaker
Lunge
Vital Strike
Improved Vital Strike

Skills of Note;
Intimidate: 16
Perception: 12

So, would this guy (after being applied the Undead template be too much for my players (all level 10s no decision on classes yet)?

Yeah, but the question attached is decent enough.

But anime-posting is annoying, especially when it is completely off-topic.

forgot to mention he's an 11th level fighter

Never GMed, but it seems like the action economy is in favor of the party. If they've got a cleric/wizard/druid, then this character will have access to 5th level spells, which are pretty powerful.

You do realize that pretty much everything you've posted is irrelevant crap, right? The relevant things are his attack routine(which you didn't post), any other combat abilities of note(which you didn't post) and his defences(which you didn't post). I'm pretty sure no-one is going to do the math on those for you.

Context:
theangrygm.com/return-of-the-son-of-the-dd-boss-fight-now-in-5e/

oh. uhhhh. kinda new at this sorry.

Don't be sorry, just learn from your mistakes.

Well, here's his sheet
a little unfinished, kinda just made it using the pathguy generator

Tell me /pfg/, tell me about Flower Court charters.

I... fuck, man. I want to help you but I don't even know where to begin.