/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

"Someone had to do it" edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwl-aJm3wG4nb01qYmFwMGtWbEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pls no 19th century politics this time

Post that cyoa that always activates your almonds.

Finally got page two done. Computer shit out on me so I had to start over.
All that's left is shit like cars, mechs, tools, etc. for cargo slots and "enemy" options for bonuses.

Have some pulpy goodness

I've been gone for a while. Has there been any fresh oc released in the past three weeks?

I keep reading it as SEEN

lol
Stars, spice, and everything nice
page 1 too I guess.

>No 19th Century
You never said no 18th century nerd

The death of Marie Antoinette was completely unjustified, and her character has needlessly been besmirched to justify a completely pro-democracy mindset that is fostered in the modern era.
>Napoleon is not welcome in this thread
>All though all it would take is a few Spaniards to drive him out

The personal character of the monarch must be ignored in the face of the tyrannical nature of monarchy in general.

>tyrannical nature of monarchy in general.
Democracy is no less tyrannical, it's simply tyranny that has been distributed among populations. Democracy breeds corruption and inefficiency much faster than autocracy, while even more liberal systems have even greater weakness and often simply dissolve into more traditional governments.

>then releasing my CYOA.
Wait, what are you talking about. I've heard you talking about adding one more update to Necromancer adding another update and doing a different CYOA. Not sure which you're referring to.

It's funny because the poor girl was, by all accounts, a bit of a bleeding heart for the poor. Not to say she was competent or able to do much for them, but she's really not the sort of woman you want to see at the guillotine as a symbol of royal tyranny.

Kinda like Tsar Nicholas. Dude was incompetent as all fuck, but he was a soft touch who really didn't want to do wrong by his own people or anyone. He deserved to be deposed, but the brutal way he and his family were taken out was completely undeserved.

It was pretty much just senseless mob mentality at that point. To them she was a symbol of the issue no matter what she did or thought.

Is this OC?
Spelled "He" wrong under "Menace"

No

No, I'm sorry, it's a year or so old now. And I think the author left

But user, the author has been dead for five years.

No way. I was here when this cyoa came out, and I haven't been here a whole year. SymbioBro or whatever he calls himself is still around now and then.

>And I think the author left
...No? I'm right here. I made plenty of CYOAs after that one.

I just don't post a whole lot in the threads, but I still read everything.

Atomic Man
>Body Type
Vigorous Body
>Special Powers - 170 POINTS
Strength [FREE]
Genius [150]
Atomic Heart [125]
Multi-Wavelength Vision [105]
Hypnotic Waves [80]
Anti-Gravity Flight [50]
>Gear
Built-In Radio [45]
>Armour
Lucernium [25]
>Training
Close Quarters Training [FREE 25]
Marksman Training [20]
Expert Mechanic [10]
Diplomatic Training [0]
>Companions
Adam King
Tekroto - Jaws of Garovax
Vertex - Fury of the Moonoids
>Adventures
All Adventures

I want to bully Thomas with my dick until his pupils turn into hearts and he becomes my dog.

Who here part of the /pureconsumer/ masterrace?

Cyoa-making slaves need not respond.

>tfw you will never be a consumer

I wish I were on neetbux.

Oh sorry, I thought the bug one was your last

>Nips fake data for a study to convince world they work harder than ants

Go for it m8.

Type:
>Discreet Body

Special Powers:
>Genius
>Atomic heart
>Multi-wavelength vision

Gear:
>Radio
>Toolbox

Armour:
>Steel skin

Training:
>Close-quarters training
>Marksman Training
>Expert Mechanic
>Diplomatic Training

Companion:
>White Shadow

Adventures:
>The Eyes of the Necromancer
>The Buried Eagle

I'm a highly cerebral secret-agent-cyborg character, so hunting down a lost treasure and defeating the Eye Beings are tasks I seem suited for.

I love this one; I love the art especially. Makes me want to do an A. E. Van Vogt CYOA.

>Aezureah
After the year, take over the shop (and her), then park my flying fortress above it and use it to organize proper dungeon crawls. Get Felira and Mhyrienne to help with monsters and traps respectively. Balrog maids (to keep it thematic) keep the place clean.

Well yeah, it was. I just thought you meant since the symbiote cyoa.

I'm running into the problem where I'm getting distracted. First I was planning MECHFU, then I wanted to do the bug romance DLC to spite that one guy, Overwatch CYOA update, and the henchmen or Thunderbolts CYOA I was thinking of.

And that's not even talking non-cyoa things into account. I'm split between school, work, family problems, Overwatch, I'm reviewing toys for some fan site, and I'm even gonna be on a podcast now.
Not to mention it's my birthday this Saturday

Luckily this week is the start of a two week break from school before I start the next term, so hopefully I'll be able to cross some things off my list.

So where's the rest of the CYOA?
It looks interesting, and I'd like to make a build for it.

>Mechfu
Setsuna these delusions aren't healthy.
That sounds like a lot of stuff, sorry to hear that. Don't worry, no ones trying to coerce OC from you, I just assumed you had vanished like quite a few people else have
Ah that's nice happy soon to be birthday

I just realized that if a cyoa ever gave me powers, I'd use them to ruin people's lives. I hate other people so much. I'm so fucking jealous of them. I don't mind admitting that.

Please tell me I'm not alone.

What authors do you want to come back?

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwl-aJm3wG4nb01qYmFwMGtWbEk

And you are jealous because?

Final page

Because somewhere out there a brilliant 10/10 model, daughter to millionair parents, with a trust fund bigger than most people earn in a lifetime, is being born. She's going to coast through life and live like a goddess. The world is unfair.

And you are going to get powers and decide to ruin the lives of everyone because you are jealous The world is unfair

We know for a fact it was the guy who wrote the Muscle Wizard CYOA is the one who was pissed the Adopt a Cowgirl cyoa didn't feature muscle options. I can name other instances too.

I'm not sure if that sounds so retarded I don't believe you, or that it's so retarded that the only way you could come up with it is because it actually happened.

>I can name other instances too
If you don't mind

So you're saying I should baptize the world in flames and from its ashes shape a new, just world in my divine vision?

You have a point there.

Go ahead it might actually work maybe

Cut it with the gossip shit, you teenage girl.

I know for a fact the author of at least one cyoa in this thread, is a virulent shitposter who regularly lashes out at new authors who don't include his favourite kind of waifu.

SDA doesn't get too upset if there aren't anal addicts.

That's the problem with the Earth server.
It's free to play but also pay to win.
You should have went to the Andromeda beta if you wanted fare play.

>fare play
Kill me. I yearn for death.

I was going to join during the Boomer patch but my registration got delayed. This whole server is crap though.

You have to admit that the PvP is fucking amazing though

Unsurprisingly, andromeda is also shit.

I'm pretty sure I'd use them for my own benefit more than anything else. I could get hunting down people who abuse power they're born with but why develop a hate boner for some chick who just happened to be born to rich parents?

NORMIES OUT REEEEEEEEEE

Jokes aside, don't you personally know mean, toxic people who get away with everything they want because they're rich and/or beautiful. That's gonna be a smiting now.

I might dick around with some people I feel really deserve it, but it would mostly be me mildly inconveniencing them if anything. If it was a cyoa with bad guys I'd be more focused on them, and if not I'd probably just use my powers to improve others lives/leave peacefully. I'd rather make others happier to balance things out than to make the luckiest people suffer.

>no option to fix my ugly face
>comfy

Pick one.

Thanks user.

>Morally reprehensible criminal build

Charges: Paedophilia
Talents: Trustworthy

Talents:
>Basic
Empathy, Repairs, Maintenance, Internal Defence, Small Arms, Unarmed, Durability, Evasion, Stamina
>Advanced
Leadership, Diplomacy, Stealth, Tracking, Traps, Strategy
>Expert
Charm, Bluffing, Piloting

Perks: New Body, Budget Cuts, Storied Past
Drawbacks: Compulsion

Weapons: N.G.B.R., Noble 550
Equipment: Medical Kit, Guide Book
Augments: Neural Enhancer

Ship: Freighter
Ship Extras: Jump Drive, Cloak, Sick Bay
Pursuer: No Budget

Crew:
>Regan Tuttle
>Mary Palmer
>Amelia Young
>Sarah Jolly
>Javier Jamora
>Kyrsia Marczak
>Abigail Driver

Guess what we're smuggling?
How disgusting is this character?

>how disgusting

Not disgusting at all unless I'm overlooking a nasty furry option.

>Anyone you pick will keep their powers if they have any, but said powers can only be used for comfy.
In other words, just pick someone who can fix your face.

The character is a smuggler that gets high on his own supply, and the charges are legit.

I'd use them to fix myself and become a great hero.

Good idea. I could pick some popular Chad and then have his face transplanted to mine. I don't know a face changing fictional character though. Maybe that face stealing spirit from Avatar could work. He'd steal my face, then Chad's, and finally give them back switched.

That would be comfy.

Yes, and? There's nothing wrong with drugs in moderation. I don't judge people based on their sexuality either.

For you but... what about Chad?

What about Chad?

Did you forget to select another talent from the charges section?

>using a powered character to steal some random Chad's face
>not using a powered character to shape yourself into something better than any Chad could ever hope to be

Well he has your face now

Chad deserves to suffer for his sins of being a well adjusted human being. His ability to be happy is stopping me from achieving my own happiness

I think so, i was going to pick smuggling but i guess i forgot.

I guess paedo smugglers aren't that bad after all.
This is news to me.

Oh, don't worry. I'll pick some random Chad who thinks it's all about "confidence". Surely he won't mind getting my face. It doesn't matter for him because he has "confidence" after all.

See, pure comfy.

Sorry, but I'd use my newfound powers to help the world! To end all the things that really bug humanity!

Now I'm curious how popular altruism is. Are people really more interested in addressing their own petty grievances...?

This is Veeky Forums. Pedophilia is considered way more acceptable here than things like women having pre-marital sex.

>the only difference between you and Chad is that he's well-adjusted
>b-but don't steal his face!! That would ruin his life even though looks don't matter!!!

>decide to try my hand at making a cyoa
>download gimp because can't be assed to go download photoshop
>spend an hour dicking around trying to figure out how things work
>too lazy to read guides, can't figure out basic things because I'm an idiot

Oh well, it would have been shit anyways.

user, even with Chad's face women will hate who you are. I just hope you know that. No one will ever love you because you're a bad human being. Looks can't cure autism. You're blaming your ugliness is a pathetic defense mechanism to place all the blame for all your issues on.

No user, looks matter too, but luckily for Chad he's handsome and confident. And generally a nice guy.

I'm with you. I'd use my powers for good too.

I'd start by deleting all women and making mpreg a thing, because two genders is just confusing and leads to chaos. Then I'd disolve all governments because all people should be equal. I'd turn all black people into superhumans so they can compete with white people.

Not sure what else I'd do but yes, my goal would be altruism too.

>Sorry, but I'd use my newfound powers to help the world
>just the world
You're no altruist.

Are you giving up?

That sounds fair. I'll be handsome and autistic, and Chad can be ugly, confident and nice.

I love equality.

Nah, I'm probably just going to try paint.net or something and see if I can figure it out, or try gimp again when it isn't 4 am.

>personality matters

Can we end this meme already? As if good looks aren't a major boon in life hence why most cyoas offer them as powerful gifts.

Don't look at pic related unless you want your worldview to shatter real fast!

>that pic

Women's rights were a mistake.

>Attractive man acts confident on tinder and gets one night stands
user, much like how you would REEE if your waifu had a personality flaw, women too have limits to what they will deal with, especially in long term relationships, despite attractiveness, almost like, like men, women are human beings with varied wants and desires.

>pre-marital sex is worse than pedophilia

This is literally the common opinion on /cyoag/ too.

It's only not okay if it was with someone who wasn't me

>attractive man gets one night stand after 3 minutes of confidence/rudeness that would get an ugly guy charged with sexual harassment
>this is somehow fine and not a problem at all

I'll stick to my cyoa' waifus.

No one is talking about fair user, no one said attractiveness isn't an asset, no one said that women on tinder are respectable human beings either. Just don't blame all your personal short coming on your looks. You have a lot of short comings, it would be unfair of you not to give them all the same amount of contempt.

I think the problem here is that good looking people can get away with a lot more. While you're slowly building a long term relationship with a girl, "Chad" just needs to grab her by the pussy and she'll spread her legs.

Waifus aren't like that. They treat all anons equally with the same overflowing, pure love.

user could be the kindest, most compassionate person in the world with the face of quasimodo and we both know he'd have to move mountains to find love. Meanwhile, a physically abusive "Chad" can reel in girls in by the dozen and has them confess their love to him by midnight.

You're just equating ugliness with a bad personality, and being good looking with being a good person. You're more shallow and worse person than he is.

That's just my 2 cents.

Anyone got that somewhat older hero CYOA where you had 4 origin options, a list of gods, then powers and weapons? It was predominantly orange and black.

I thought I had it in my collection but I can't find it.