The poorest of people were probably the ones investing at 17k-19k...

>the poorest of people were probably the ones investing at 17k-19k, the ones who couldnt afford to lose the money but counld afford to not gamble on the gains

i know fuck normies but... man

my picks for this week, SONM, BNT, MCO, DCORP, and maybe a blue chip like ETH

i dont think you understand....

Might be 50/50 on that. I still have a $6,000 buy at $19,000 pending. I've got a lot of disposable income, but I'm not rich. The loss sucks, but it is what it is.

The ones investing at 17-19k are most likely poor because they spent most of their time partying, fucking bitches and having a good time. Most of us autists never had that and our crypto gains are the only thing making us feel better about ourselves.

stupid people make stupid decisions all the time, why should we be surprised or feel sorry for them?

I don't even understand how someone with autism can't funnel all that energy into technology and get a decent paying job.

Yeah, it's fun for those who didn't need the money, but some desperate people got fucked, without a doubt.

Old Grandpa Wallace, God bless him, will be working till hes 90 because of this.

Old Grandpa Wallace was always a hard worker, and didn't take nothing for granted, he trusted his grandson when he said he could make him some money off of BTC, so he could treat Grandma Dorothy to her first vacation.

Old Grandpa Wallace, poor old Grandpa Wallace.

Because trading shitcoins is 200x more comfy than turning up to your average tech job each day for 8 hours.

You need to find a better tech job. I've been trading cryptocurrency while I was expected to be working.

>The ones investing at 17-19k are most likely poor because they spent most of their time partying, fucking bitches and having a good time.
Sometimes, but some people have a harder time from the start than others.
>Most of us autists never had that and our crypto gains are the only thing making us feel better about ourselves.
I agree with that part.

I was thinking about doing some database/server shit because I heard you don't really need to do much there except for "being on standby"

all you have to do is HODL

I feel no remorse or pity for these normies. If you're fucking stupid enough to buy bitcoin at 18k you are fucking retarded and deserve to get dumped on. Bitcoin just went 2x from November and expecting another 2x in December is delusional.

Why do poor people stay poor? It's because they lack any patience or self discipline to wait to buy the dip.

Think of the innocent "under privileged" tyrones and sheniqua's of the world. They're not poor because whitey oppresses them. They're poor because they can't manage their time well enough to hold a job and as soon as they get any money they blow it drugs, alcohol, and frivolous impulse purchases.

>They're poor because they can't manage their time well enough to hold a job and as soon as they get any money they blow it drugs, alcohol, and frivolous impulse purchases.

>The ones investing at 17-19k are most likely poor because they spent most of their time partying, fucking bitches and having a good time

The only people who bought into BTC at $19000 are people who saw it on Cramer. Aka Gen X and Boomers, who probably aren't that poor and who probably just dipped their toes into the water

Jesus Christ just put in what you're willing to lose, how hard is it to follow this one simple trick

Lmao your mad because some chad is betting on crypto while you rich from his betting

>stay in the black with this one weird trick

Because holding a job requires social skills