Just woke up and looked at the price. I feel sick

Just woke up and looked at the price. I feel sick.
One year worth of income gone in 8 hours.

Literally just wait a week

I don't know why everyone in crypto can't see more than 24 hours ahead

youll be back up, relax.

hahaha fucking idiot just wait a month lol

fucking bitchy

LOL ark btfo
seriously, -42% aud
why does this not scare arkies? why did you drop so much but link didn't?
why is ark so tied to btc?

short-term, weak handed faggots are the worst

>never gonna sleep again

keep calm op

Just fapped and looked at the price. I feel nothing.
2 weeks worths of gains gone for 2 weeks.

Just part of crypto newfriend, don't do anything stupid

Nothing's gone until you cash out.

We have all been there. Ark is a good coin and I expected this since that bull run to $20k BTC was mania. Either way I want BTC to stabilize. I really wish alts would decouple from BTC honestly. But every noob fag gets scared at the drop in BTC and then cuts their alts to get fiat to pussy out of the markets.

why is ark SO coupled with bitcoin though??? nobody can answer my question

i went from $137k to $98k in a matter of hours. It will probably go down even more.

These fluctuations happen all the time, usually on weekends and when you're alt-heavy. This particular instance was a reaction to the tax bill FUD, which is likely being propagated by the (((usual))) suspects, shareblue and company.

This whole board is getting bombed by their shills rn.

It's not like i'm gonna sell. I got burned on selling my ARK so many times that i've formed a emotional barrier that keeps me from touching my stack.
Still, seeing -40% on your net worth feels like shit.
I only have 1k, but that's still years worth of money for me.

It's not at all... in fact, if you've paid attention to the history of ark, it has been remarkably independent of btc. If anything, I'd say it's more aligned with ethereum in the sense that there were several instances where ARK was about to take off, gaining volume and a sudden ETH surge killed it entirely. ARK has been predictable where BTC has not.

man what are you worrying about

it's all speculation until there is a real product, and for ARK that's still some time away

then why does ark have the 12th highest % drop in the top 100 market cap coins?

what does history have to do with it, this is the here and now, and the fact is that bitcoin has taken a hit and ark has dropped the 12th hardest? out of 100?

EVERYTHING IS DROPPING you blind idiot. Just close blockfolio and come back later and it will be getting back to normal.

Past trends do matter, and yes, the bigger picture that is painted here is one of ARK having very little relation with BTC relatively speaking. You're saying that it is "coupled" with BTC, and I'm telling you that whatever your implying is not true based upon these past trends.

Sure, BTC is going down and so is ARK. But did you even pay attention to the last day or two? Y'know, when ARK surged? This is likely a correction combined with all the tax bill FUD.

And don't say every alt surged recently... they did in dollars due to the BTC climb. But ARK surged in sats... went from like 27k to 55k after all that. That's what I'm talking about.

>tfw brought my 2.3k stack to 2.4k today
Feels comfy, bros.

I just bought 6.7k more at 41k sats... wish me luck kek