she is drawed by brazblarbos

do u like her?

No

mean

piss off

not realistic.

She works as a caricature, I guess?

Topical. Thank you.

Because I swear to god, it's been the same fucking guy these past few weeks posting that shit, and it's just so he can run his favourite fetish artist in our face in pursuit of some form of jollies.

That guy should drown himself in a fucking toilet.

her facial features aren't quite small enough

People who make "parody threads" because they can't handle the existence of other threads are even more pathetic than spammers.

What if they make parody threads because they feel there's a good opportunity to poke lighthearted fun at a situation?

What you're explaining is more like satire.

she big

>j-just sit back and take it
>y-you get used to it after a while
I'm looking at how people are reacting to Manchester and now this and it is fucking pottery.

That's fine, but OP seems butthurt because he can't work a filter.

I don't know what you're talking about but the fact that you're randomly bringing up /pol/shit makes me think you need to go back.

It's you, isn't it? It's fucking you

STOP MAKING THINLY VEILED FETISH THREADS AND SPAMMING SHITTY BLAZBAROS ART

it's pretty hard to filter a hundred fucking images when they don't necessarily have the same shit in the filename

people who respond angrily to parody threads because they can't handle being lightly made fun of are even more pathetic than people who make parody threads.

>That's fine, but OP seems butthurt because he can't work a filter.
It doesn't come off as especially mean-spirited.
However, using terms like "butthurt" does make you sound butthurt.

IT WAS ME BARRY! IT'S WAYNE THAT KEEPS MAKING THESE THICC FETISH THREADS. I DID IT!

That's why it's patently it's the Blazbarosposter in this thread - someone who called him out on his shit in another thread was saying he's a well known autistic faggot on deviantart or something who hasn't spent HUNDREDS of dollars on commissions from Blazbaros, and is known for slathering the images of his fetish based OC around for sick sexual gratification and for validation of his stupid ideas and wasted money. He's apparently very emotionally attached.

Faggot.

this is cestree

do you like her?

This is cestree

Now I like her

>It's you, isn't it? It's fucking you
No, I was unaware of any fetishspamming occurring at the moment. I sincerely just want to make fun of OP for creating a butthurt thread.

>However, using terms like "butthurt" does make you sound butthurt.
This is starting to become an Inception thread.

Armored Cestree is superior.

OH SHIT, IT'S PUNKY.

all of Blaz's girls have teh downs, though