*ruins your gains*

*ruins your gains*

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

retarded roger

Ver-man

>Corecucks BTFO.

we should all be thanking based roger for allowing us the opportunity to buy btc on sale

Has anyone managed to fix their GDAX?

yeah honestly this. I was lining up buys yesterday waiting for market to dip..little did I know HUUUGE SALE. If you buy now you will be rich as fuck in ~2 months screencap this

FUCK MY LIFE. MY PORTFOLIO WAS ATH AT $85K AT PEAK OF LTC. I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WASN'T A USD LIMIT ON GDAX SO I CONVERTED TO BTC THEN BACK TO LTC AND LTC WENT FROM 380 TO 300. THEN WHILE VER WAS ON STUPID FUCKING TV I FUCKING WENT ALL IN ON BCH. MY PORTFOLIO WAS DOWN AT ITS LOWEST POINT BY $50,000 IN 3 FUCKING DAYS FUCKING FUCK MY SHIT UP

someone, please say something to make me feel better - i have iron hands when i'm down, but god damn i feel violated

I day traded away 40 Ethereum back in June. $9k down the shitter. Could have had $33k before the crash if I held. My cuck ass can relate

I went from 80k to 20k in a couple days, it is horrible

>spend months bashing roger online
>he teleports behind you

This is what happens when you try to overthrow Bitcoin. You don't unravel the thread while you're trying to cross the river. People like Ver have drowned everything now

/wrists

QQ ..... ;_;

Just gotta wait... no way in fucking hell i'm going to altcoins right now given their INSANE volatility

Just gotta wait and hope. Big problem is I'm 100% concentrated in the most controversial mainstream crypto that only succeeds when dominant market mover fails, so my only failsafe to capture any gains (LOL GAINS @ $4,300 cost basis for BCH) in the very far future is to go to USD....

Faggot ver

and his chinhole

Roger Ver is a piece of retarded faggot that needs to get jailed again

>ITT: humans beings blame other humans for their losses but themselves.
>muh p2p, no regulation
You all got fucked in the ass, no lube. Shorted you cucks, made a fortune. Stay poor and work minimum jobs fagots kek

see
clever men. This retards just dont get it

making money through scamming or buying off government is not free market

you all knew crypto was full of deceit and scams but justified it by hiding behind the decentralised banner. Now that the Coinbase folks were played and you also didnt see a market correction coming, you blame higher ups for your losses. typical lower class behaviour

KYS - I'm 24 and not in sales or a STEM role

I paid more in taxes last year than you made douche canoe

learn2begoodatlife

google what an average Barclays finance VP earns annually. Im the best in my division lad. Those are peanuts lad. And dont post such personal documents here, I dont know if they still dox, but in my days Veeky Forums was a monster.
but the upside to this is that BTC goes $25K + in the next bull run. Dont kill yourselves just yet.

>the market got its long awaited and needed correction

Wtf I love this guy now

You people who honestly believe bch or one guy like Roger Ver has anything to do with BTC price are too stupid; you are never gonna make it.

...are you proud of that income user? It's not bad but nothing to brag about.
user you called me clever god bless. I am going to stack alts so cheap...in a few months it's gonna be time for a new car

2018 is a very good year for alts with use cases. You'll make more than is needed for a car user.

also holy shit I haven't seen mongler in a loooong time he looks like he's doing well

yeah hes doing alright

*blocks your path*
have you heard about REAL Bitcoin yet?