There are currently 41 generals on this board

There are currently 41 generals on this board.

Someone please tell me why quests needed to be kicked off the board again? A lack of space?

Oh, because I felt like making everything terrible... again. Just blame me for it and move on with life.

even generals are more valuable than quests.

they were shit

Because generals are next to go.

>Generals
>Valuable

Good joke.

>Implying anything else on this board is better.

Because quests were fagtrocities of the highest caliber. Now fuck off.

Generals about Veeky Forums stuff is more Veeky Forums-related than your last furry fapquest

I've never understood why generals are a problem. There've always been threads for discussing a specific game/type of game before now, why does them suddenly having a consistent name make it any different to how it was before?

Because some people got their panties in a twist over the very idea that quests were allowed to be a thing

Who the fuck calls it an interrogation mark

Basically some people didn't like the things that other people liked. These people spent several years shitposting and ban-dodging as hard as they could, but the mods refused to budge.

Then moot sold the place to a jap, he brought in a new group of mods, and one of them managed to convince the admins to let him make a new board.

So basically if you want quest threads back on Veeky Forums you will have to become a mod so you can change the board rules.

I hope everyone is prepared for /tgg/

>I have no idea how people played quests
Your lack of experience is showing.

>I don't understand why having different subcultures inside the board making it hard for outsiders to join in is bad
Literally you

...Again, it's literally no different to it ever was before.

Threads on a particular subject always had a relatively consistent base of posters, along with in jokes and memes that only people who posted in those threads would get. It is literally nothing new except for there being a word for it.

Yes.

>I'm OP, all I can do is greentext
Just fuck off retard

Remember to hide the thread, sage if you have to give it a (you)

Because quests were low-effort garbage and they deserved to die, they also contributed to the shit meme of I DON'T NEED ANY OTHER BOARD

Really, most communities would be happy to get their own board, but not quests oh no

You know why?

Because quests are fucking parasites. They can't survive without posters that are worth a shit to suck the blood of.

Eat shit.

>I don't understand why having different subcultures inside the board making it hard for outsiders to join in is bad
>General threads are not threads anyone can join to discuss something they're interested in, they're actually completely independent subcultures that are hostile to integration
You don't need to project your newfaggery on everyone else, we're quite happy with generals as-is. If you want to discuss something specific, start your own thread. Like everyone else does.

>Because quests are fucking parasites. They can't survive without posters
Which threads, specifically, can survive without posters?

As a frequent quest OP and player, /qst/ was the best thing to happen to them. Now we've got our own board without having to sit in the shadow of another larger community.

This is why quests got kicked you know.

This

>low effort garbage
>OP needs to deliver content through the thread to keep interest
Nigga what