Inspiration Thread

Just post pictures of monsters, interesting characters or whatever else that could inspire and spark the imagination of others.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You might like this thread.

Do you just want fantasy or sci-fi good as well?

>symbols compromised

I love that how, in every thread where that image comes up, and people start discussing how to work it into their games, they always, without fail, jump straight to "lure players in with the signs, then reveal that the signs are compromised and they've wandered into a trap".

But if the signs are compromised, then wouldn't the sign of compromise itself be compromised? It'd mean that the signs, in fact, have not been compromised, and some monster or dick just drew it to throw everybody for a loop

>all these crazy abominations
>Andrealphus is just a peacock
They got lazy near the end.

I'll bite

>pray while shooting

nice

The problem is that, when facing intelligent opposition, you would expect them to use misleading signs in any area they have free reign over. Just like it's the first idea that pops into the GM's head, it's the first idea that pops into a hostile monster's head.

Ah hell guys, looks like the acids kickin in. I'll be at the tavern.

Yazidis gotta worship someone man

Vapar a cute.

>Do not be taken alive

Chills every time.

That's assuming the monster know what the signs means and knows all the others. So only ones with psychic powers or one's that can read english if one of the team bought in a reference for the signs.

>GM who knows how to convincingly improvise his way out of a derail.jpg

This reminds me of a displacer beast for some reason.

You're overthinking it, if some monster or asshole knows the symbols to draw that to try to fuck with people then the symbols are still compromised.
It's not like the faculty fuck around drawing it for jokes, they deal with monsters and regularly get sacrificed to maintain containment.

I love Mummy/Liches that look like they could be classed as something other than a magic user.

Where´s Bartimaeus?

ugliest battleship in the anime

I'm using the signs as a staple of my campaign. But I have to build legitimate trust first before I can spook my players so for the next 5 adventures the signs will be

>Theodore Rosevelt vividly describes how to fuck a dragon to Chinese art students who don't speak English.jpg

>Now where did I park my giant crab?

Those are KV-2 turrets, though.

I hope someone will find this inspiring

youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

JHVH pls go

The Astral Plane is so beautiful this time of year

Looks like a meat cake.

I love this picture. Anymore in the same style?

A monster would only fuck with the signs if the following conditions were met
-the monster is capable of understand that other creatures exists
-the monster can perceive our existence
-the monster understands that humans are intelligent
-the monster cares about what we do
-the monster has desires that we can thwart
-the monster believes that altering our actions will lead to a more desirable outcome for itself