sgiz.mobi/s3/6a608a27c7c9

>5etools:
astranauta.github.io/5etools.html

>/5eg/ Mega Trove:
mega.nz/#F!oHwklCYb!dg1-Wu9941X8XuBVJ_JgIQ!pXhhFYqS

>Resources Pastebin:
pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

Previously, on /5eg/:
In the beginning of june, WoTC is announcing a new splatbook. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Spellscale
youtube.com/watch?v=FA6k-a8-qvM
youtu.be/byGQzEB_NpA?t=1m46s
youtube.com/watch?v=nJP5dX86THE
media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/20170213_Wizrd_Wrlck_UAv2_i48nf.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We still doing the nigger thing? It's been days.

>Dude memes *snicker*, we'll just keep posting bait it'll be hilarious to trigger people.

keep it in /pol/ you dunce.

Don't be a racist racist you racist.

How long do you plan to keep throwing a tantrum?

Oh dear, the niggers really didn't enjoy that post.

Anons? Query: do you think it'd be possible to convert the Spellscale from 3.5's Races of the Dragons to be a functional 5e race?

I ask because I'm morbidly curious, as these fuckers were one of the most badly put-together races in 3.5 that didn't have level adjustment.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Spellscale

Not a splatbook. It's the new adventure book: Forgotten Realms, featuring the Ring of Winter. Possibly not on the Sword Coast but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Since we have a that guy making threads at page six for le epic trolling I'll link this for possible input.

>click on thread because OP pic looks interesting
>thread is full of butthurt /pol/-tier drama
Are all 5E threads like this?

My character died and I got to roll up a new one for the next session. I want to be a Lore Master Wizard and I'm not certain whether I want to be a High Elf or Variant Human to be and where to put my ASI. I'd be level 6 with standard array. So should I do an ASI or Feat for level 4.

If I went Variant Human I'd want a feet that increased Intelligence So any recomendations here would be great.

And if I was High Elf I was wondering if I should put my 14 into dex or con. If I did dex I'd have a higher AC and be able to use a short sword more effectively when I inevitably got surrounded but I know that that is what shocking grasp and battlefield control is for. If it went to con I'd just have marginally more HP.

Also any recomendations for fun/useful cantrips?

basically build my character for me /5eg/

>I want to be a Lore Master Wizard

Recently yes because the joke got old a while ago

OP is someone who was triggered like 4 or 5 days ago and has been making early threads ever since just so he can have the picture be that of a non-white human. The /pol/ stuff is actually a reaction to someone shitting up /5eg/, believe it or not.

How do I make a Cleric like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FA6k-a8-qvM

What Domain would the God of Meat be?

Are there really a lot of DMs out there who would throw a hissy fit at rebalancing a surfacer drow into just normal darkvision, faerie fire and no sunlight sensitivity?

Nah, it's a recent thing.

There's not much being shit up if it's just a single image. Thread being made early just for that is retarded but they'll keep doing until they get bored or people quit paying it attention.

>Shitting up /5eg/
>With non-white people
Are you even listening to what you're saying?

>this much projection

nature, war or trickery as a god of the hunt because "meat" is a retarded portfolio idea

Boy, I'm genuinely curious if you thought this would prove me wrong or right.

Hint: It didn't prove me wrong

I'm working on a cowboy-inspired ranger conclave; one part of it is to make lassos a big deal, and by extension, nets.

So here's what I've got so far:
>You do not suffer disadvantage for making an attack roll with a net within 5 feet of a hostile creature.
>The net's range is 15/45 for you, and it has the Light property.
>The Strength DC required to break out of a net you use is equal to 8 + your Wisdom modifier + your proficiency bonus. Its hit points are equal to 10 + your ranger level.
>A ribbon related to tying and untying knots
>I'm still working on the specifics on this but when you have a creature trapped in a net/lasso, you can pull them around.

Is that enough or does it need to be beefed up a bit? You also get some bonus proficiencies but I'd like this to be fairly central to the archetype.

Also, are there any other key cowboy things I should include besides ridin', ropin', and shootin'? I'm thinking of basing the 7th level feature loosely on the bulletproof vest thing from... I wanna say Fistful of Dollars?

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind.

Death maybe too.

>Also, are there any other key cowboy things I should include besides ridin', ropin', and shootin'
Dueling. In fact, some feature for one-on-one combat should be central to the archetype. Kind of like Rakish Audacity

That's because you're a racist, user.

I'm aware of that, thanks.

>Implying

More like it's shitting up 5eg because it's being done deliberately to cause more /pol/ posting. Starting threads at page six every thread is a deliberate attempt to cause this exact type of posting.

There is no difference. It's all meat. There's no spirit, there's no soul, there's nothing.

youtu.be/byGQzEB_NpA?t=1m46s

I think we've got a solid basis for a construct of faith.

Are you also aware of the fact that you're a dying breed, and your grandchildren will be mixed?

>OP is someone who was triggered like 4 or 5 days ago and has been making early threads ever since just so he can have the picture be that of a non-white human.
So doesn't making upset noises just encourage OP to continue basking in the butthurt and keep making threads with Adventurers Of Color? Or is this one of those reverse-psychology things where getting upset at OP actually proves that OP is upset

My country is 98.something% white and literally everyone here is a racist. Even our most lefty of politicians non-chalantly drops "nigger" when he feels like it. America, we are not, negro.

Ooh, that's a good one. Like "if an enemy makes a ranged attack roll against you, you can use your reaction to make a single ranged weapon attack against them. The attack you make is resolved before the attack made against you."

Or "when a creature makes an attack roll against you, your weapon attacks against that creature get some bonus until either you or that creature make an attack roll against, or take damage from any other creature," but obviously cleaned up.

Or something along those lines for the 11th-level sorta-Extra-Attack-but-not-quite feature.

>Generic African in front of a Panther is an interesting OP pic

Please try to not be so obvious next time OP.

You're using the word "upset" wrong. Observing reality doesn't mean it upsets me. It was simply an observation. OP is intentionally trying to encourage /pol/ posting by making early nigger threads. If you don't want /pol/'s reactions shitting up the thread, don't give them something to react to. OP does want them shitting up the thread though, hence the OP image.

So I want to multi class into Sorc, but I don't have the required Charisma. If there was an item that increased my Charisma to the necessary amount, would I then be able to multi class?

Why do you want to multiclass into sorc, if you'll be trash as it? And no, there's no item raising charisma. There's one for Intelligence, then.

OP is baiting a /pol/ack.
I kinda want them both gone.

I posted this towards the end of the last thread but here it is again. I have to make a character for a game of LMoP yet I have no idea what to make. My first thoughts were either paladin or wizard. The rest of the party is bard, cleric, druid, barbarian. Any advice? Oh and standard array and only the revised Ranger unearthed arcana for splat material

Any ideas for a magic bow to give a level 3 rogue?

>We should accomodate racists by posting white-only pics
I think not.

+1

I think only if it's a permanent increase. Otherwise I imagine it'd be like how prereqs work for feats; if your Charisma drops below the required minimum, you lose your sorcery.

Though seriously, if you don't have 13 Charisma, you're just gonna be a crappy sorcerer.

Don't.

Trying too hard.

The bow has strong illusion magic on it. The rogue has advantage on checks to conceal it, and X times per day the rogue can make shots with it appear to come from a completely different direction if the rogue is hidden when he fires.

I've always wanted to play an Oath of the Ancients Pally but unfortunately I'm a forever DM

Since it's at lvl 3 make it something truly minor.
Like summoning arrows when the string is drawn or sheding light/making the area arround the rogue dimly lit.

The +1 bonus should only start at lvl 6.

>play lore wizard
>get one level on rune scribe and a fire master rune
>Use Spell Secrets to change all your damage to fire damage
>you now have advantage on every damage roll
Great or trash?

Why not?

>he doesn't realize that we're all getting ready for the Zakhara supplement to FR
Hope you bitches like sand and genies.
youtube.com/watch?v=nJP5dX86THE

>Multiclassing UAs
Come back when you learn to read.

No we should accommodate everyone with an array since this is not the board to discuss such issues.

>lore bard
trash

Because in my opinion the character has just unlocked his archetype, and they're one level away from an ASI/feat, and that should be enough of a power boost until a couple more levels in.

He said lore wizard, user. You know, the horribly overpowered one?
media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/20170213_Wizrd_Wrlck_UAv2_i48nf.pdf

>bard
Fug

You know what I mean.
>multiclassing UA
>Ever
>Especially Lore Wizard

I'm sorry user, Ancients Pally/Green Knight is awesome.

Yes, I've tried to wipe it from my brain and as such assume lore=bard.

>My 5e sessions devolve into Stormies RP-ing as crusaders and fighting fantasy ISIS/Saudi Arabia.

I'm going to have fun anyway.

Forever DM finishing a campaign in the next 4 weeks that has been going for over a year.

I wish I had another campaign going already because I already have everything laid out for the one I'm finishing.

REEEEEEEE

You know what meme I wish would die? This whole thing about racists calling other people racists. Real tired of that shit.

Have a NPC who is an Oath of Ancient Paladin. Then just have him/her doing his/her own thing in the world and the players encounter this character at times where their paths cross.

There's nothing wrong with having an NPC travel with the party, but putting the spotlight on them makes them a DMPC

Black supremacy is ok. Latino supremacy is ok. Muslim supremacy is ok. Nice trip dubs.

ah yes, the ol' Pot calling the kettle a nigger.

This is a terrible attitude for you to have, user, and I bet my ass it's subconsciously influencing your DMing. Do you think your players don't notice that you just want to get it over with?

You know I don't even really mind DMing it's fun. It's just also fun to be a player

Why is it bad? I'm new to this but my DM said he is tired of people playing the same archetypes ever so I tried to vary it a bit

Blame Karl Rove. He went around to all these political operatives and gave them a nice ol' playbook about the magic of projection.

Lore Wizard is overpowered trash.
just one example of many:
Cast Hold Person, change save to strength
If they fail the first save, they autofail all the rest since while under the effects of hold person, you autofail anything requiring a str or dex save.

I don't want to just get it over with. I just don't have anything new to lay out for it, so I need another creative outlet.

>There is no difference. It's all meat.
Your nihilistic crap has no domain and what you want to play is a CE Ranger.

Pardon? I'm not aware of this meme. How does it work?

It's way too strong. Force damage fireballs from a mile away? No other archetype in the game gets anything even close to that, and loremaster gets even more features after that.

/pol/ please go

Is Awakened Mystic overpowered? My group thinks I'm broken, we're currently level 6 playing OotA

A loadable bow that only takes up one hand and does 1d6 damage.

No. Power points are limited.

Not really a meme such as simply pointing out the statements of all white people x is a racist statement.

No. There's nothing about Awakened's features that would make it busted. If there's any problem with Mystic it's certain powers within disciplines, which can be tweaked on an as-needed basis and may never even be taken by a character to begin with.

I played an Awakened (the v2 that went up to level 10) and everyone agreed it was the weakest character in the party.

I would probably split dragonborn into two subraces.
>Base
+1 Charisma
Draconic Ancestry, gain resistance to the damage type of your dragon Ancestry
Medium
Move: 30ft
>Trueborn
+2 Strength
Breath Weapon: According to Heritage
>Spellscale
+1 Charisma, +1 Wisdom
Cantrip: As High Elf Feature
Manifested Nature: 1/day cast spell,
Black: Inflict Wounds
>Cruel and Sadistic Nature
Blue: Command
>Loves to lord over people, can make then do as you say
Green: Charm Person
>Manipulative Schemers
Red: Burning Hands
>Fire, rage induced
White: Ice Knife
>Ice, also known to be vengeful (Knife in back)

Don't have to time to do the Chromatic dragons, but pick an appropriate 1st level spell for each of them.

So a crossbow?

Mystic only seems OP at the start because of its versatility. It quickly gets outmatched. I'd argue you're not even really OP until you get that psi surge thing at level 11.

Only OP thing is Occluded Mind because of dodgy wording.

Twice per long rest gain advantage on an attack.

A hand crossbow.

It's better than a +1 bow.

Why does everybody hate lore wizard?

You are assuming that saying "its all meat" is me saying that everything is therefore meaningless.

Nah bro, nah.

Every creature is meat, all equal. All creatures deserve the same kindness and compassion. How dare anyone look down on another, for they are the same meat of those they look down on.
And we are all connected. We are all meat, all brothers and sisters. All part of the same whole.

Nobody said that. You're projecting.

>Racist calling other people racists

Ok

You're just describing Christianity.

This is the problem. I almost never use up my points due to frequent long rests due to typically 2 encounters a day. I'll talk to the dm about longer days
They think broken will, ego whip, and phantom betrayal are op. I pretty much just use occluded mind for rp.

i dont know, maybe the exact reason i listed in my post?

Nature domain.

1. It's overpowered
2. It's everything sorcerer deserved and they threw it on the wizard, the reason sorcerer has problems
3. See above

Yeah I was actually thinking about doing oath of the ancients. I just didn't know of LMoP lended itself well to any particular class

Paladin is never a bad choice.

Like said paladin is never a bad choice. Unfortunately I have done LmoP so I can't give advice if OoA is the best choice out of all. However if you pick it you'll still be useful.

How? Taking control of a monster is almost never as damaging as what you could do with an attack.

>It's everything sorcerer deserved and they threw it on the wizard, the reason sorcerer has problems
Magic ain't free. The tree of arcane knowledge gotta be littered with the blood of lesser classes. Simbul a.k.a. "Bitch-Queen of Aglarond" is not my archmage, and probably a warlock too. It's wizards of the coast, not sorcerers who can boast ok. Praise Elminster.

From the thumbnail it looked vaguely Frazetta-ish. However, your abject paranoia made me snicker, so thanks for that.

Hey look my captcha is the OP image