> 1650 sat

Is this temporary?
When will it bounce back?
When will it moon?
Any upcoming events?

How much REQ are you holding?

4.7k here

> $0.5 by EOY
Just a dream? Is it a dream? Is it gonna happen?

Come on bros let's make REQ great again!

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@thebeetoken/request-network-x-bee-token-partnership-announcement-2f077348a2fb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vaporware

What are these?

Already back at 1822 Satoshis. Will probably recover a little more on a good update today. REQ is a very comfy coin

Market was slow as fuck, using my emotions I moved it to ETH at 1660 sats, immediately jumped to 1830 sats. Man today was a bad day.

You're supposed to sell AFTER the Friday update, not right before!

hopefully this flushed out the weak hands and some of the manipulators

Looked like it's just a partnership with bee-token, which is some nocoin, air bnb type deal in SF. I didn't expect shit to happen in the span of 5min while I take it out. I've literally been holding for a month and the second I pulled out I get just'd. Time to move on.

>bought at 1570, sold at 1930
>bought back in at 1670, about to sell at 1900
my REQs just keep increasing

careful with that sell at 1900

we might see the rocket soon

good call but its late and it will eventually dip again, news dont seem to be too good

What are you setting your buy orders @ friend?

where are you seeing this update or news

ETH AND BITCOIN ARE CRASHING YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

Honestly not too sure yet I'll think about it in bed, don't wanna mislead you into pink wojacks user

Probably not gonna leave anything up, gonna take a short nap, see hows price doing and react

Seen some stuff about some beecoin partnership around, possibly friday news, but idk

Just reddit
medium.com/@thebeetoken/request-network-x-bee-token-partnership-announcement-2f077348a2fb

All these threads just reek of curry

>Nap
what I should have done before trading

BTC goes sideways --> alts go up

BTC pumps --> you lose satoshi value [BAD]

BTC dumps --> you lose satoshi value and dollar value [bad but probably temporary]

IF BTC starts pumping past 19k again its probably time to sell alts including REQ and wait for it to cool off and go sideways. UNLESS some fucking crazy news breaks like REQ is partnering with -insert corporation/bankhere-

korean curry is fucking amazing

Is the req news that's dropping tommorow or is it something else? Im glad they have a legit business model and obtaining clients now, however I think the marketplace will laugh at it and dump this in the short term until Q1 2018.

Any thoughts?

Same user, in bed now, my entry point is low enough that going to sleep with a stop loss up seems like a good bet if I wake up before news, just a thought

Friendo, by ID's you should see I'm the idiot who sold at 1660 an hour ago, you don't want advice from me. I think the bee coin will be the main topic of their news, however it will still probably have some other small tidbits.

i dont think there will be anything significant today/tomorrow DESU. doesnt mean you should sell. Last time their update happened there was an initial sell off followed by an new ATH. who fucking really knows tho lel

sell the news doesn't work for REQ.
with REQ people buy the news.
also im quite happy with the REQ performarnce during this market dip

Interesting point. I'm also impressed with the hold on req during this huge dip in the market.

>my buy order at 1655 fills for 5k reqs

thanks boyos

>mfw it drops to 1400 tomorrow

I'm too tired for this shit, I'm putting in a 1600 buy order and going to sleep, any last opinions before I make one more mistake?