Stat this orb

Stat this orb.

Was this a meeting of the European Union and United States?

I think it was a summit of the Grey Council, wherein they consulted The Orb.

The Orb is not something you can so casually stat. Do not trifle with the Orb. Pay no attention to the man in sunglasses to the right of the Orb.

Any TRUE fat/tg/uy knows what it is.

Straight up my next Feng Shui game right there.

Deus Ex did it first.

Correct, Palantir is indeed the name of the data mining tool used to find terrorists, which both the USA and Saudi Arabia are using.

>mein literary allusions!

>The Orb is not something you can so casually stat. Do not trifle with the Orb. Pay no attention to the man in sunglasses to the right of the Orb.
You're thinking of The Nozzle.

It was actually a photo op for Saudi Arabia to publicly state that they don't support terrorism.

That makes sense. I would expect mundane terrorists to be several rungs down the ladder from whatever I'm looking at here. I would imagine these guys support some sort of ancient blood god, or Anti-Life, or maybe just a really big monster from another dimension.

when did our timeline become bad cyberpunk

> It was actually a photo op for Saudi Arabia
So it was a meeting of the EU's boss and the United States.

I can imagine Trump singing "I've got the whole world in my hands... I've got the whole world in my hands!" (Which would explain the cringe look on the face of the Arab leader next to him.)

Why is Alaska all fucked up on that globe?

> hurr durr we live in cyberpunk!
I want this meme to die.
In cyberpunk the world is run by greedy corporations.
In reality corporations are small fry, and greed isn't the problem. In the real world the problem is massive government driven by idiotic altruism and out of control political correctness.

> he doesn't know about the satanic globalist cabal

I'm sorry no one is offering you any replies, user. Here, take this, hold it close, clutch it against your breast and remember women put out for black guys and not for you because chicks dig confidence.

See
> massive government driven by idiotic altruism

>Read through it
>Hey, this guy is righ...
>driven by idiotic altruism and out of control political correctness.
>K, nevermind

> Implying that Satanic paganism = Idiotic altruism
> Implying that
> Implying

Look at entitlement spending. We're running up massive debt and printing huge amounts of fiat money all in the name of taking care of Shaniqua's fifteen kids.

Look at the financial crisis. The world economy crashed thanks to government regulation all in the name of giving nogs loans to buy homes that they had no business getting.

Look at the current rapefugee crisis. Western governments are importing mudslimes by the millions and allowing them to run wild in the streets, all for "humanitarian" reasons.

Rampant political correctness and altruism is driving the west to ruin.

Because Alaska is all fucked up in real life.

>hurr durr gubment and liberals!

Any picture with cheeto benito in it is bound to draw you lot into our backyard.

When you put it like that, it's all so simple!

Corporations can buy members of the government during the electoral process.

The government cant usurp control of corporations, at least not legally.

The goverment has to bail big companies out of the repercussions of their own stupid actions. The reverse never happens.

While the goverment does have the authority to curtail big monopolies and shit, it has essentially not used this power in decades, because see the first point. And with the recent administration, a lot of regulation is being unwritten very quickly.

Saying that big government has more influence that the economic powerhouses that pick who gets to participate in that government isnt just wrong, its delusional.

>massive government driven by idiotic altruism and out of control political correctness
That's an awfully long-winded way of saying "women suffrage".

Altruism has always been driving civilizations to ruin. Road to hell is paved with good intentions has been a creed since people had some vague idea what hell is.
Political correctness is a new one, we will see how long it lasts.

>cheeto benito
Okay I kek'd

When every single point has overt racism as a cornerstone, its hard to take you seriously. The fact that you blame the housing crash on the people who were cheated out of their money, rather than the conmen whose greed perpetuated a myth and then took the money and ran, says a lot.

>blatant political thread
>it's getting responses
I hope the mods clean this out, and quick.
Enjoy being banned, libtard.

Not to mention the rampant partisanship in our media, the slow degradation of our education system, and the steady incremental disarmament of our citizens. It gets worse every day, and if there's not a change and soon, it'll be too late to stop it. The basement is on fire and will soon immolate the house, but no one smells the smoke, and no one will look into the basement and see for themselves.

>libtard
Hello, Reddit

Who is that ugly mofo in front of Trump? Egyptian president?