IT'S ALREADY HIT THE BOTTOM

IT'S ALREADY HIT THE BOTTOM YOU DUMMIES, LOOK AT THE MOVING AVERAGES.

ANY INVESTOR WITH A HALF A BRAIN HAD BUY ORDERS SET AT $12k OR $12.5k.

IT'S ALL UP FROM HERE.

Other urls found in this thread:

status.coinbase.com/history
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Scream it at the Leddit fags, we are all in the know

get ready for the shorts to cover

>whales accumulating

night night wojak. i will be greeted tomorrow morning with your pink face, screaming at the yawning precipice below 9k.

nice try faggot we've been cursed by some anime fag on tradingview
it's all over

Secured profits by liquidating 30% of folio to USD @16.7k anticipating a correction no greater of 30%. Looking good senpai. Reinvested 50% 12.9k when support was inbound. Expected maybe to dip to 12.25 but it didn't quite get there.

Comfy parachute is comfy.

>cup and handle forming

this man is smart

learn from this guy fellas

Nobody ever listens to me here. But then again, I wouldn't listen to anyone here either.

>300.000 unconfirmed transactions
>50 usd transaction fee
>corecucks shilling for lighting telling to wait a year

How the fuck is this the bottom?
BTC store value comes from the fact that it can be transacted if a fee is 50 usd it losses it´s store of value so it´s price goes to hell.
The bottom is 3200 and i may be being conservative with the estimate.

To make things worse everyone cashing out increases the fees even more which destroy the store of value reasoning even more.

How do you do that? Amerifag scared of taxes so I didn't.

what if it dips to 2k

So long as you keep your USD on an exchange you aren't taxed. You're only taxed when you wire it back to your bank.

I sold at 18.9 and just doubled down at 12.79k

to the fucking moon fellas.

end of btc

What made you decide to sell at 18.9k? It wasn't giving much indication of stopping back then was it

It's going to 10k you faggot, it's a round number and it has support there. Your own fucking graph shows the price doesn't respect your meme line.

>ANY INVESTOR WITH A HALF A BRAIN
you mean technical analyst? oh so you mean a speculator? last time i checked speculators don't even have a quarter of a brain, their methodology is the equivalent of a schizo playing a slot machine

What...? It absolutely was. Bitcoin was never breaching $20k.

>It's going to 10k you faggot, it's a round number and it has support there.

>it's a round number
is this guy serious

>normie doesn't think it can cross below the Moving Average

>they still don't understand market psychology

Watch and learn kiddos.

Tons of resistance and I knew BCASh was coming as well as a growing interest of normies into Alt coins at the same time.

BTC is only up from here until new years now.

>buying into the bull trap
no it hasn't fallen too far for a bull trap in such a volitile market

Its literally in consolidation. Stop trying to meme, kid. We all know you don't know shit.

>says the market will ease up on a "round number" price
>cites market psychology

kinda like a retard citing gravity for the massive dump he just did on the kitchen floor

>Proving to everybody that you have never invested in any serious portfolio, managed fund, or even opened up an ISA before.

Embarrassing.

You guys got into crypto at breakfast, I can tell. Dips don't end in a day.

>fees and lead times aren't a flaw, they're a feature!

It won't cross below the moving average because everyone with an education in finance had buy orders set at the moving average of $12.5k. They buy --> the price goes up again --> bitcoin starts picking up steam again

Does it hurt being that retarded?

>implying anyone on this board is an accredited investor and has access to the only good portfolios and hedge funds that are worth anyone's time

You realize we're already 72+ hours into the big dipper right?

Where were you seeing the resistance levels? I must be blind

>Proving it for a second time
Kek.

i've been into crypto aka supermoney since 2011 and i can tell you that bitcoin (at least) is the definition of a trend. i'm not some seasoned old man investing in supermoney and you sure as hell aren't either so stop being a cryptopseud faggot treating bitcoin like it's your lucky slot machine

m8 just because you want something to be true doesn't mean it is true. you're going to lose your stack trading with emotions.

ahahah how long you have been using btc? a month ,two?
This is not an investing problem , is a technological problem , as long as the 1mb block shit happens , the programing in the exchanges will bid for higher bids , because exchanges don´t like to have uncofirmed transactions stuck.
So all they do is to put fixed fees , with low , medium or high fees which in reality are always higher than the average.
This + 1mb blocks will lead the price to the floor , you simply can´t use it for microtransactions with 50 usd fees.

Tough i am sure that bitpay and other companies and minor exchanges will start to shill for bigger blocks , in fact the bch being shilled is a way to tell corecucks to increase blocksize.

Proving what exactly?

Dude you're the one trumpeting a fucking meme line that has very little effect as some law of nature. gtfo

Have you read anything I said in this thread, moron? I literally lost almost nothing. Nailed my parachute, and bought lower than consolidation. How would you have played it, crypto master?

A meme line that bitcoin happens to have been following to the letter for the past 8 months

You know that the line follows the price, not the other way around? Holy shit you can't make this up. And explain what happened to following the line during the China FUD.

twirly whirly has landed

You might be

soon brother

>markets dont follow trends
>markets follow round numbers
>market psychology
>you must be new at crypto
Jesus, the mods should really just ban cancer like you.

what is this thread even about,

and wtf are we gonna have for dinner

oh yeah sweet i just remembered the carbonara

I bought my first coins in 2013 lmao. This isn't going meaningfully lower than 10k and I even doubt it gets that low. My super buy-the-dip zone is 10-11k. If you're waiting for 3k you're gonna be waiting a long fucking time, but you'll eventually get filled after we're done having our fun.

Does anyone really think traditional/basic models can predict an unregulated, electronic commodity? This is all russian roulette. Or maybe a game of chicken.

>moving average
>education in finance
HAHAHAHA

>And explain what happened to following the line during the China FUD.
It's on the graph dude, it marked out the bottom perfectly.

and anyway, that's like saying weather forecast follows the weather, not the other way around; the whole world can be roughly predicted by statistical patterns; and stock prices are a pattern of nature just like everything else.

no you get vegi pasta no bacon for you or eat the carbanorar

It’s a new age

WHY ISN'T EVERYTHING MOONING YET AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DONT TELL ME ITS NOT FINISHED

That was the dip in September you nonce, which clearly went way below the meme line. In fact your entire argument is based on the one time it bounced off the line, which also coincidentally happened to be the same level that had a shitload of support so you can't thank your meme line for it.

The absolute fucking state of Veeky Forums

everytime I try to do this the correction don't come.

I'm fucking done with that, no more wave surfing, just mooning now.

There won't be a moon. We're going to have a slow climb back to the top.

Are you fucking trolling? A moving average doesn't predict anything you absolute idiot. It lags behind the price by definition.

nope. $3K by dec 31

tech is dead. meme lines are not going to save you.

Why are you even bothering to invest anything if you think it's all a game of guesswork?

arrogant brainlet """investors""" like you are what behavioral economic books study. meanwhile you cite them. classic

post proff rakesh, nobody falling for your dinocoin shilling again

funny how you dismiss him with the excuse of a "coincidence" but isn't that what all technical analysis is? coincidence? they're just digital ley lines. newsflash: it's pseudoscience

oh so its not a game of guesswork now? your MA model can fucking predict the price perfectly every time? Absolutely idiotic. Run a backtest then and lets see how much money it makes on test data. Here's a hint for you, there are better ways to model a stochastic system than lagged indicators

holy shit dont ruin yourselfes by buying now.
Its going sub 10 EASY

>op falling for the bull trap

bitcoin is perfect for teaching an economics class

you tell me I'm wrong for assuming it's not a game of guesswork, then you tell me to use test data, and modelling for stochastic processes. Make your mind up.

And I'm not saying MA will predict everything perfectly every time; it's one useful tool of many

>mfw just emptied my bank account into BTC

I don't understand the point you're trying to make - are you saying we should all abandon stochastic analysis and trade based on gut instinct and feel?

By your own argument, try using that on test data and see what happens. You might as well say you can win coinflips based on gut instinct.

Did I say that any model is gonna predict the price perfectly every time? Of course not. Its you saying that its not guesswork. It is guesswork, faggot. I'm telling you that there are ways to actually model a stochastic system. Just not the way you do it. Do you even understand what the MA does and when it would be appropriate to draw any conclusions?

What are the stochastic models that you would apply to crypto? I'm a mathematician and you got me curious!

In that case what would you use to model bitcoin's future? please tell me it doesn't involve the price crashing through to 0

you lacking reading comprehension too or what? Tell me where I said you should abandon stochastic analysis and tell me how a fucking moving average is anything even remotely close to stochastic analysis. Whats the stochastic component there? My days man, you really can't make this shit up lol

Anything that takes random noise into account. So any frequentist model like the LLN or LLEV in state space/Gaussian formulation. Any Bayesian model. Any model able to update priors as new information arrives would be appropriate.

Would now be the time to get into btc?

And if you wanna learn something today, learn the difference between forecasting, smoothing (what you are doing with a lagged indicator) and filtering in time series analysis

congradz senpai.

sold my ltc for eth -> btc -> bch
lost down from 650 usd (ltc) to 300 (bch) (small hodlz). only started at 260 into 2 ltc like 3 weeks ago. this bch custerfuk with ((cuckbase)) is pissing me off.

> status.coinbase.com/history

the last two dayz r just hell, only moved from ltc to bch b/c it was going but those kukz at cuckbase n gdax r rekting it all. ffffffff

if i was still hodl'in ltc it would be ~500 usd. wtf.

maybe but bitcoin's a bit shit
try other cryptocurrencies

>Any Bayesian model. Any model able to update priors as new information arrives would be appropriate.
>And if you wanna learn something today, learn the difference between forecasting, smoothing (what you are doing with a lagged indicator) and filtering in time series analysis
i'll do some reading, then

But so far to my understanding I first have to buy bitcoin with eur. And then do an additional trade.

Put 1k eur in yesterday to test and play.

Not true.

Unless you found a way to fund something without a paper trail.

ANY trade is a taxable event in 2018.
For 2017... you might be able to use the section 1031 "like-kind exchange". I'm not a tax expert. However the new GOP tax plan defines crypto trades as not qualified for 1031. Expect to pay taxes on every gain/trade in 2018 (or loss if you're down when closing a position).

If you want to avoid taxes, you best option is to have an immediate family member who makes little or no money. Gift them $14k tax free is allowed, then do trading for them. All gains are based on income. In my case, my fiance makes about 20k a year, putting her in the 12%. If I were to day trade, I'd be in the 22% bracket. Or maybe you have an 18yr+ kid you can do with if you want to Scrooge yourself down to 10%.

10% savings is huge.

So hundreds of billion dollars are just going to vanish?