We trigger Infinity fags

We trigger Infinity fags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUgmgB3TCBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you mean

>we attempt to appeal to the same potential market of faggots as infinity.

Infinity fags are weebs.
Everything triggers them.

So what makes these guys different from regular Jump Pack Assault marines aside from the fact these are probably made to work only with the Mk X armor.

As cool as they might be for some, i think that weird shit around their helmet and those weird guns are ugly as shit

Love the guns, hate pretty much everything else.

Personally I think the blast shield would work better on the primaris marine heavy bolters but eh, I'm pretty much done with 40k at this point

Presumably they make Seraphim go cry in the corner.

There something about these models I dislike, but I can't quite put my fingers on it.

Definitely going to get some Primaris marines, but here I think I'll stick with regular assault marines.

>leave taticool to me

Fucking jock strap

I seem to be one of those few that likes them.

Also, if you replace their heads with one of those from the grey knights kit, then BAM : instant lost-cosmonaut marines.

He doesn't look like a Librarian so I assume this is new Dreadnaught armor?

NOOOOOO DELETE THIS PAN OCEANA ARE BASED

What am supposed to be triggered by?

As a 40kfag, these look retarded.

I like the new reaper marines. Fite me nerds

>it's another "GW trying to make dynamic poses"-episode

>B b but metal is superior to plastic

I think I put my finger on it. I think it's the pose. They look like they took flight stiff-limbed and haven't relaxed at all. It's the worst on the guy on the far left.

>They look like they took flight stiff-limbed and haven't relaxed at all.

They look like they are not controlling where they are going. It's a very 'Oh god, what am I doing?' look. Like someone paralysed with shock the first time they tried skydiving.

I need to see these marines in other colours.

Someone go buy and build some Primaris Blood Ravens or something.

I don't think they'er trying.

>only 2 poses
Well sort of yes.

>bone where his dick is
Guess he's got a boner

I don't mind the guns, and I think it's pretty cool you can get double pistol/smg jetpack guys.

The jetpacks themselves, and that shit around their helmets are fugly though.

>They look like they are not controlling where they are going.
IMO, but they DON'T look like they are flying, it's more like kitten carried by mother

Still unsure at what I'm meant to be triggered by, senpai.

I don't play any wargame, but these models look like ass compared to Infinity.

They're like really bulky Seraphim I guess.

these look like garbage compared to assault marines. these look more like they would operate in space, like attacking on a moon with no gravity or jumping out of an airlock to attack another ship

Those look like third party plasma guns.

maybe that's what they are supposed to be?

I mean they distinctly lack an actual close combat weapon.

Can i just slap an old jump pack on a regular primaris and call it a day? these models are extremely ugly but it seems pretty easy to build a "count as"

>Shoulder gun
DIAMONDS! Why to so few minis have these?

I like that the stocks actually kind of work as stocks now that the arms are longer.

Regular assault marines just land with their feet.

Primaris marines need extra shock absorbers.

The latter are the badass ones?

He looks like he's got a beer gut.

>but it seems pretty easy to build a "count as"
Nope

>unironically using "badass" word

Why not

Are you one of those
>muh you can't use count as models
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seeing as these guys are floating, I think these are actual Jetpacks, not the Jump packs that Assault marines do.

>Why not
1) Different sizes
2) Different weapon

I love how they look, but their poses look asinine.
They look like they're floating, not using the jump pack.

How about tail guns?

Probably made worse by the paintjob, but these just look overdesigned to me, especially when compared to the really strong design normal marines have.

It's weird how instead of constructing arguments, so many posters these days get hung up on weird, arbitrary linguistic taboos.

They have retro boosters on the underside, so they're jet infantry, not Jump Infantry.

Also literal transformers.

I don't think you know what tacticool means.

There is no need to contruct arguments when you didn't bring them in first time

Are those rockets or turbines?

I was fluffing a void warfare chapter and was disapointed that regular jump/jet packs didn't work in space.

Is that Bullgryn chest p!ate?

Could have done away with the little gun shields
Don't really like the footpad things
Otherwise acceptable

Underrated post

Yeah, but even then, only the middle guy seems to be aiming the boosters correctly.

so they're all going to be monoposed from weird computer-cut sprews just like the Age of Sigmar line, right?

Why wouldn't they?

Chaos jump packs from and through space all the time.

The intake probably just means they're hybrid engines.

Yes, if it's like the AoS release we can expect actual multi part poseable plastic kits a bit down the line though

Wouldn't a marine on foot carrying the same weapons be faster and more agile?

So they have more control and can land with more care? That doesn't make their need for extra shock absorbers any less remarkable. The opposite rather.

Oh yeah, I guess that's a good point. The starter boxset already has a history of monoposing compared to separate plastic kits.

These look pretty derpy.

You should have went with the Primaris regular dudes.

What's the point of those metal shields around the Bolters? They aren't even remotely capable of covering the user as he fires

>What's the point of those metal shields around the Bolters?

They make the romper stomper shoes look marginally less retarded by comparison..

Backpacks are still the same size tho.

Nobody said anything about weapons, just cut out those ugly shields

Just cut them all out.

Nothing a sharp scalpel can't take care of

But I'm not triggered... inf act I'm glad you guys are finally getting actual space marine models.

Also, captain is fucking sweet.

oh, wait, this is Veeky Forums, I mean
WABALOOBALOO DIFFERENT WORGEMZ FOR FEGS

Those are ugly as sin. Worse than Centurions even. I will never get the obsession with marines, most just look like toys, not models.

A marine on foot doesn't have the vantage point the jetpack marine does or his ability to move in a more vertical plane. The jetpack marine would be able to fire from more places and move to new firing positions much easier than a marine on foot.

Finally a marine for me!

Guy on foot can take cover more easily though and be less vulnerable close up.

I mean, with most jetpack troops you get heavy weapons that an infantry dude wouldn't be able to use, but these guns actually seem kinda puny compared to the normal bolter rifles.

Just seems like a lot of effort to get a guy dual wielding uzis airborne is all.

Given that they're snap-fit, I'm guessing that the back of the shield is the seam, so that the entire front of the bolter and the shield are one piece. So the seam will be really obvious unless you green stuff the shit out of it.

It doesn't even look like they can hold up their bolters.

Yeah. If they had Devastator guns or at least plasma or melta or something, that would justify the need for added mobility.

guilliman's back? I've been out of the loop for a long time. what was the reaction to his return?

Everyone loved it. Ward ascended to emperorhood

Some people like it, some don't.
Lots of drama, lots of trolling.

Personally dislike it, along with most recent GW fluff.

Yeah their weapon selection is retarded but the general idea is sound. Those new Cawl rifles they normally come with would work great with a jetpack, or a plasma gun or lascannon. I dunno if they'd be able to have a good flight ceiling or be as nimble with a heavy weapon though.

God they look so shit.

GW has no fucking style these days.

Long story short remember when ward said grey knights bathed their armor in SoB blood and the blood angels paled up with necrons? Yeah that level of bad.

They suffer from over design, they just kept adding shit to it.

>Worse than Centurions
Now you've gone too far.

Hes not wrong though they look like ass, no one asked for this

Could be worse - this is the same game that has the fucking hover wolf sleigh.

They definitely look worse than devastator centurions. Assault Centurions is arguable.

I'm a wh40k fan and a weeb. So are several of my friends. Infinity does not have the monopoly on weeb-players.

>worse than Centurions

>they look like ass

I like them. They're half space marine half flying machine.

Welcome to Tau

I like the normal Primaris marines but don't much care for these ones. They look too... round?

I think it's mostly that they've got the fat stumpy legs and smaller (Proportionally to normal assaults) jetpacks, they look like they're just imbalanced.

Plus why the double bolters? Shit's silly, and not in a "cool" way like a lot of 40k stuff.

A good example is the Space Marine game Assault class, it doesn't "fly" through the air so much as violently explode through the air, while these look more like hover packs to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUgmgB3TCBI

Yeah but we could just ignore that shit because it was an obscure unit and not that great in the game.

But these cunts will be amazing to shill them, they come in the new starter box and they look like they're going to be the new assault marines. So I'm going to have to see them all the time.

I'm fucking torrenting 8E, I refuse to buy into where this shit is going.

Only thing I don't like is that if they're able to hover permanently, you'd imagine they'd be lighter looking than an Assault Marine, but these dudes are even more bulky.

Here's a (you)

Infinity player here, I'm glad the rules for 40K are playable again. The new Mehreens look good too, except for those specific ones you posted.

Infinity's still a better game with better models, but I'm sure I can make some time for 40K now.

>you too can own these three amazing models for just £65!

Infinity player here since the time when Infinity was nearly an unknown game.
It's quite a leap now seeign GW trying to bring some CB flavour to their range.

I think GW is a great huge company that should stick to their own style and not be influenced by other references. They seem a bit desperate, like even willing to make a kickstarter these days.

Betchu 5 bucks the primaris guy's plasmaguns don't explode