I'm a bit freaked out. my dad gave me 10k on my 18th birthday to invest

i'm a bit freaked out. my dad gave me 10k on my 18th birthday to invest.

i put a bit in gold and about 8k in btc. i'm feeling a bit embarrassed to tell him what happened if this doesn't turn around. any advice on how I can fix this? should i sell the btc and put it in gold?

Wait a couple months.

Buy Lisk its going UP strong today

use what you have left to buy promising altcoins and hopefully get back up to 8k, then that way when he checks up on you you'll look like a regular failure rather than a massive one

Ripple is the future boi

>he put it in a coin with no use case and expected it to go up

Holy shit what did you expect. Bitcoin literally doesn't do anything. It has no use. It's not even a currency anymore. You can't buy anything with it, you can't move it. You can't do jack shit with it. Why didn't get get an alt with a future instead.

you should feel a bit embarrassed anyway that your father has to tolerate such a weak handed pussy

i think btc blockchain technology is what gives it value. the network size gives it value and btc has that network.

i have not sold anything. im holding it, but im just not sure it will go back up soon when i have to see my dad.

put part in this and xlm for sure.

If the Blockchain is what you are interested in and not Bitcoin itself, there are plenty of other better projects that aren't in the midst of a bubble that have a good blockchain behind it.

then tell him, better be confident in your decision that its gonna recover than telling him you sold at loss or something

what cost did you buy at?

what kinda of stupid do you have to be to be investing at any time in the last month. Anyone with at least an eyeball can see this is a big bubble right now.

Buy Low

Sell High

You don't

Buy High

Sell Low

Hold for a couple months maybe even years and cash out when we hit the next bubble.

Are you 26?

I hope you are selling the bounce right now, btc will be 5k by tomorrow night

you should kill yourself for asking such a stupid question when you get a free 10k

of course this is just a larp thread but kys anyway

Should have invested in weapons. Unless you're a eurocuck, in which case, you should probably suicide.

This.
Don't touch that shit. Grow some balls. You knew what you were getting into. Its an incredibly volatile .market.
Wait a while, your investment in BTC will pay off handsomely.

>gets 10k
>creates a portfolio of only gold and shitcoin

Sounds like an 18 year old investor to me

im confused. i thought bitcoin was blockchain and the other coins used dag?

i bought at 17.5k

im 18.

what does selling the bounce mean? wait till its higher?

i was worried about inflation, is that really that stupid? we have a lot of inflation in the u.s right now.

>what does selling the bounce mean? wait till its higher?
Yes, sell now, it's temporarily at $13k again, you can bet your ass it's going back down, just look at the weekly trend. SELL SELL SELL

Remember, it's only a loss if you sell it now

Underrated.

>im confused. i thought bitcoin was blockchain and the other coins used dag?

Christ.

Blockchain is just the underlying technology that Bitcoin runs on. There are many different blockchains. Ethereum's blockchain is way better and way more likely to be adopted for real world use over Bitcoins ancient blockchain.

Hopefully you have put it in before august first. Your free BCH will moon

If not switch your BTC for BCH as long as you still get more than one BCH for your BTC

BCH will go to 10k in the next few months

Convert to alts.
one day everyone will realise BTC can't do shit.

I bought my first bitcoin for $700 and had to hold it all the way down to $200 and all the way up to where we are now. Just forget about your investment, Uninstall blockfolio and come back in a year.

BUY ALTS YOU STUPID NIGGER
MAKE DADDY PROUD