alonchou.deviantart.com/art/Oh-God-567670937
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is how I Monk.

This is how I Sorcerer.

This is how I Stars Without Numbers.

> vengeance
> not justice

This be how I Conquest Paladin

There is no "Justice" Paladin in 5e, instead they're all different flavors of Justice.

So, basically, as the fullest of retards?
>Vengeance Paladin
on the second thoughts, makes a plenty of sense

Yes to both.

>This is how I play a paladin

who are you quoting?

The character is clearly talking

THAT's how you Vengeance Paladin?

Weak.

These are cool and all, but I still prefer the way I paddlin'.

>this is how I Cleric of Kord

This is how I bard.

my nigga. When will he get his own run?

This is how I unwilling cleric of a goddess of trickery.

This is how I Glamour Bard

Is that a JoJo reference?

No you godforsaken moron that's David Bowie

This is how I Lawful Evil.

It's the only David Bowie picture I could find in my massively unsorted picture folder, that wasn't (post)-Diamond Dogs era.
But yes, that's him draw as a character from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Sauce? Google just gives me pictures of keyboards.

This is how I Chaotic Neutral.

This is how I Devotion Paladin

If anything, JoJo is a David Bowie reference, among other musicians.

As in nearly every name, if it isn't a pun.

Bodacious Space Pirates, the animated adaptation of Miniskirt Pirates

I was referring to that specific pose.

Personally, this is how I Vengeance Paladin.

This entire image has so many great faces.

>Inferno Cop.
>Weak.

Dude.

>This is how I fall

This is how I stealth.

This is how I Lawful Neutral Warlord.

Maybe 1 AM is a good time to stop posting.

This is how I cosmic horror.

Here's mine

Does 5e no longer have alignments?

Cus she's pretty far from lawful. Or maybe even good, depending on your point of view, for that matter.

>Not Dex starr
You're inferior in every conceivable way

Vengeance Paladin gives no shits about silly things like "alignment".

The only class archetype in the game with an alignment requirement is Oathbreaker Paladin (any Evil alignment) and honestly it's more of an oversight than anything since it's in the DMG instead of PHB and made more for NPCs than players.

This is how I weapon master

I mean, Sho Fukan is the perfect antithesis of a weapon master, but okay.

I put all my enhancement feats in stick

In that scene, he's making fun of everyone else's obsession with weapons - he could do that with literally any object.

This is how I start rule mechanics arguments

This is how I DM made pantheon

This is how I deal with parties who've gotten just a bit too comfortable in this campaign.

He possesses 36 magic swords and is a master with all of them.

And he's most powerful with a blade. The stick is what he uses to intentionally hold himself back.

They did away with alignment restrictions for classes, so you're no longer absolutely required to be lawful good as a paladin.

This is how I mildly conceal stolen shit just up until the party realizes they really, really shouldn't have freed the blond vampire girl.

>Good times

This is how I gently insert my magical realm into normal settings

>this is how I arbitrator

This is objectively what a nat 20 on intimidate looks like

I don't see what's so hard to understand.

King Crimson is activated, and remains active for up to 10 seconds or until Diavolo deactivates it.
During this time, Diavolo can move into an advantageous position, and then cancel King Crimson.
The time between the activation and deactivation ceases to exist. Any interactions between affected objects are undone, and nobody remembers what happened during those moments because they never happened.
Because Diavolo controls when the effect ends, everyone else will be disoriented and confused because 10 seconds seem to have gone by in an instant, while he is in the favorable situation he set up.

I actually mostly get it. It's just sorta that the cutoff between what is done within the cut out portion of time and what is nullified seems remarkably arbitrary.

People move normally and within reason seem to interact with the world around them as they otherwise would have (assuming Diavolo behaved as the timeline was laid out (what Crimson King would see looking into the future))

You kinda have to admit that it doesn't make sense that shit people did sometimes just didn't happen because time was missing. They moved, supposedly did the thing, and then sometimes it didn't happen because stand power.

It'd make a lot more sense if the only things that got canceled were shit that would have been prevented by Diavolo moving rather than following the laid out timeline.

This is how I epic level wizard

How I LE monk

This is how I Assassin.

Isn't that more ancestral barbarian?

He kinda already did. Well, not an actual run, but still.

And now the reds are dead so it doesn't matter anymore.

>no curly tipped golden shoes

Fucking footfags, I swear

She's lawful good not lawful smart

and I love her.

I found sauce!
alonchou.deviantart.com/art/Oh-God-567670937

Her learning about the way the world really works and retaining her lawful good nature is pretty admirable, I'll admit.

But Magilou is clearly best girl.

How many points d'you think Vader put into Intimidate?

all of them

Well he can't have done that because he's also got points in his lightsaber and his force choking.

Leadership too, probably.

And Anakin was good at mechanics, right? Throw that in.

Oh, and Piloting!

Anakin stopped putting points into mechanic before Ep.3 to make himself more combat viable. (Also neglecting any diplomacy skills)

If it's a system where you're points applied to a skill are limited by your level, it's fair to assume that Anakin consistently kept Intimidate as high as he could make it Ep.2 onward.

After defeating basically anyone who could beat him 1v1 at the Jedi temple, he got another level and decided to spend it on more force power.
But obiwan had been consistently putting points into Diplomacy and Lightsaber skills, and in the end it just came down to some lucky dice rolls.

NANI?!

>Bulge
Hmmm...

Ragna please.

He didn't put a lot of points in intimidate, he picked up some story feats that gave him strength-to-intimidate.

And his strength is force-boosted.

This is how I play Stealth Assassin.

This is how I cleric

Chaos neutral desu

First scans were fucking terrible, thats why the meme exists.

Well of course, but I believe Vengeance Paladins can be Chaotic Neutral, no?

The entire party of that game is four Chaotic Neutrals, a Neutral Good, and a Lawful Good.

This is how I neutral good

This is how I bard.

So hilarious, yet I feel sorry for the guy...

>All might
>Neutral Good

He's LG. Deku is the one that's NG