Most famous tabletop games online

>most famous tabletop games online
>one is ran by this pink-haired faggot
>another openly asked everyone to vote for Hillary
>one player was in one of the many "celebrities cry for you to vote for Hillary" videos
>one player abandoned his character to play a parody of Donald Trump, Jr.
>after Trump won, one gave a consolatory speech to the viewers not to give up hope
>one ran by Chris Perkins has a chat full of moderators making sure no one badmouths the fans speculating on the many, many possible genders of characters
>even the word "tranny" is banned
>the other has (((Jerry Holkins))) and Patrick "I just found out how my country's election works" Rothfuss
>(((Holkins))) now hosts a game full of (((his friends)))

Wow, what an inclusive and open-minded hobby you all have! I'm very proud of how brave and progressive you all! :3

I don't follow other people's games. But I'd think that if these people were actually pushing their politics in their game, then only like-minded people would listen (if I wanted to hear differing viewpoints, I'd go talk to a certain couple of friends, not listening to "entertainment"). And if they're preaching to the choir, who gives a shit?

>Entertainment industry is dominated by liberals
What a shocking discovery.

Looks like /pol/ has left their containment board again.

It's sad, as a /pol/ack, my opinion may be biased, but I feel that politics have no place at the tabletop.

My friends and i are all hardcore conservatives and we only game with each other. Have for 20 years, will continue to do so for another 20.

I, too, miss quest threads on Veeky Forums.

That the jews have wormed their way into the leadership of all media? Nah, that's what kikes do.

Probably sarcasm, but correct. The quality of the board and contributions in general took a nosedive as soon as quests were pushed away.

I think the vast majority of people, regardless of political affiliation, can agree that real-life politics should stay off of the tabletop. We're here to unwind and have a good time, not get stressed or heated about real-life troubles.

When will questfags stop trying to change history? Do you think we're retarded? Do you think we forgot what Veeky Forums looked like only a year ago?

Tabletop gaming wouldn't exist without these two.

>Do you think we forgot what Veeky Forums looked like only a year ago?
Not filled to the brim with /pol/ sewage?

Quests were like chemotherapy.
A great deal were awful, but they didn't leave ground for shit.

>the jews

And look what expanded like a glioma to fill the empty space.

Bar keep get this one another mead. He's chill af.

it existed before them, it will continue to exist long after them.

Less troll threads mostly since Quest threads kept them in check on a scale generals are completely incapable of.

I love Donald Trump. I hope he does great things for your country.

If that's really a problem for you then find and support people who agree with you. If you really can't find them, make your own.

Or maybe the group that intentionally rejects people for their sex, sexuality, religion, or race is going to be less popular than the one who supports everyone. Wonder how that happens.

What, exactly, is the purpose of this thread?

>Not filled to the brim with /pol/ sewage?
If you think that "Anime girl kitsune quest XXVIII" was better, you're beyond reasoning.

>white men voted for Trump, even college-educated ones
Yup. Those nasty /pol/acks don't realize just what a minority they are.

Not really. If I'm playing modern-day games, it can be a good addition.

Granted, I do play with relatively adjusted human beings that don't need "safe spaces", aren't basically neonazis, and can distinguish character's and player's opinions.

I wish that the word "quest" wasn't so endemic to fantasy so that I could put it in my comment field filter because recently you faggots cannot seem to shut up about about the lost """""""""""""""""""glory"""""""""""""""""""" days when quests clogged up the board. Can you go back to posting a shitty biweekly meta thread please?

Cool yeah, I can see where you'd be upset by all that.
I think your best option is to find a new hobby.

>clogged up the board

Quests barely took up space and were only noticeable if you were actively going out of your way to find them.

>Less troll threads mostly since Quest threads kept them in check on a scale generals are completely incapable of.
This is true.

>What, exactly, is the purpose of this thread?
OP is a /pol/tard who wants to have a /pol/ thread on Veeky Forums, where it will get lots of angry replies, rather than on /pol/, where it will be drowned out by the other identical threads complaining about things.

>[greentext for no reason]
[Complete non-sequitur mocking point never made.]

>numerous enough to keep troll threads in check
>barely noticeable

Really made me think.

>Can you go back to posting a shitty biweekly meta thread please?
That would be fantastic if the mods would allow a Quest Thread General on Veeky Forums. It would instantly solve most of the problems of /qst/.

/pol/ shitposting.
And how many of them were /pol/tards ranting about a day of the rope, a second shoah or a race war? Hell, the userbase of /pol/ is turning against Trump since they realized he isn't the neo-fascist that they want him to be.

It's pathetic that some people feel the need to politicize imaginary role-playing games.

I'm a /qst/fag, and I agree that quests were a problem, but only because of the rampant shit-tier anime spam. The ideal solution would've been to restrict quests to the board that pertains to the quest itself, anime shit could've gone to /a/, fantasy shit to Veeky Forums, gundam shit to /m/, and so on. That would've been ideal, but it's too late now.

I'm not a /pol/ and I agree with you. Leave that shit out of the game...

Damn straight. My games are all inclusive. Straight, gay, bi, pan, genderfluid, mtf, ftm, terf, furry, pedo, necro -- I accept everyone. Actually, one of my best players sells heroin to teenagers, and when he found out, he thought I'd kick him, but hey, I don't judge.

That /pol/tergeists are so stupid that they can't figure out that two posts could be made by two different people?

>I'm a /qst/fag, and I agree that quests were a problem, but only because of the rampant shit-tier anime spam. The ideal solution would've been to restrict quests to the board that pertains to the quest itself, anime shit could've gone to /a/, fantasy shit to Veeky Forums, gundam shit to /m/, and so on.
You never know, rules change all the time on Veeky Forums. We used to have a lolicon-specific board that wasn't /tv/.

>were only noticeable if you were actively going out of your way to find them.
I'd really love to know what alternative universe you guys came from where quests weren't 30%+ of the front page, and typically only bumped off the front page by another quest as they got their endless stream of bumps.
Loli Waifu Smut Quest Thread MMMCXIII got bumped 300 times in an hour again today, what a surprise!

You are so very fucking wrong. Choke on your bag of dicks.

>"Fuking libertards wanna change the free market"
>Free market ends up supporting social left
>REEEEEEEEE

I don't like Trump. I hate that transgendered people are being normalized. Also, I hate kikes, but I mean they always played D&D. They follow white people everywhere.

what is this from?

"What is irony?" for $200, Alex.

Politics have infested most hobbies in our day and age so far table top games have been spared due to their obscurity but its happening eventually we will have to confront the reality of our hobby being infiltrated by people who want to push a political narrative. Op might be a troll but still.

“Ms. Marvel” No. 13, it was released sometime before 2017 election, of course.

Their whole fucking pantheon is collapsing right now, no surprise they're lashing out.

Now you're realizing that they run games online because nobody can fucking stand them in person.

/tv/ is less lolicon, and more CP(well, lusting over underage actresses) in general, and over their feet in particular.
>Not recognizing shitposting
Protip: Never visit /gsg/, or you will have a stroke.

Do you find it strange that 40% of U.S millionaires and billionaires are Jewish? Or that half a dozen corporations, almost entirely controlled either directly or indirectly by the aforementioned millionaires and billionaires, control almost all of the nation's media? Surely it's all just a coincidence.

Don't like it? Make your own, and stop whining about it on a mongolian saucy puppet show board you fucking /pol/tard

His games are fine and he keeps his politics separate from them.

I wish CR wasn't so entertaining. The blatant libfaggotry gets really tiring. At least CR's quality seems to be in decline, so it'll be easier to drop once this campaign ends.

>Don't go to something and complain about it
>WTF I hate this thread

Whaddya mean their pantheon is collapsing?
That Drumpf is about to be busted for Russian collusion, or that that French Nazi whore lost to Marcon?

>Do you find it strange that 40% of U.S millionaires and billionaires are Jewish?
Not really. In that I don't believe that to be remotely true. Even allowing - for a moment - that there is a preponderance, I don't think it would be sinister. The worst thing people seem to be able to throw at jews is that they have secretly banded together to keep power within their own little club. Something white people have been doing openly for five hundred years.
>Or that half a dozen corporations, almost entirely controlled either directly or indirectly by the aforementioned millionaires and billionaires, control almost all of the nation's media?
Holy shit, rich people have agendas and own companies? NO WAI!

His games -were- fine. Then he chugged even more of the koolaid and made them completely insufferable.

>Still salty as fuck Swan Song and Mirrorshades went to shit.

>Waaaah I hate non-Veeky Forums related thing
>Go whine elsewhere
>Lol umad bruh LE EPIC XDDD

Here you go

>Actually believing 'le evil russians' meme.

As long as it's ignorable and not part of the rules itself, what's the problem.
I mean is WoTC gonna come into my playgroup to make sure I'm not just ignoring their politics?

>Something white people have been doing openly for five hundred years.
Jews are white people too

There's no global Jewish conspiracy. Just like there isn't a black conspiracy to murder a ton of people, it's just what they do. Jews are no different. They are a people who love money, thinking, mobilizing groups and supporting other Jews. They dominate anyone else they're around, because nobody else thinks that way or has that sort of energy without provocation.

The question is whether it's morally right to punish people with bias when they're simply acting in their nature.

I can't stand looking at him, so I actually didn't know this.

Some of them are fine, but the current campaign is kinda' ridiculous. They just fought an alien baby to save notTrump's house.

>Russian collusion
What a meme. There's nothing the Russian government or even Russian individuals did or could have even done during the election that had anywhere near the same effect as Hillary's overseas funds, like the 25 million from Saudi Arabia or the money she received from, who was it again? Oh. Russia. The whole "Trump-Russia collusion" narrative doesn't make any sense. They'd be better off going back to that fake golden shower story; that was at least embarrassing.

I didn't get too far into either, I preferred the shorter one-shots.

Obviously there's a market for them, but watching people play role-playing games on the internet will always confuse me more than the politics and drama ever will. If you want entertaining plots and interesting characters, why not watch a movie? That's what they're for.

You reckon the guy with the infographic thinks that?
Oh, look who it is!

>There are a bunch of rich Jews, they're all evil!
>White Privilege is just a myth!

>Actually believing Fox "news" propaganda

It's all so much horse-shit, I don't understand why people can't just live together and stop arguing about the melanin in people's skin or the piece of dirt they were born on.

Julian Assange is a seditious rapist guilty of treason and needs to be shot. Seth Rich was killed in a burglary gone wrong, and if he actually was "assassinated" for leaking classified information, he deserved it.

I'd take the word of the ex-FBI director over a fucking cheeto.

It's not a coincidence. It's a knock-on-effect consequence of directly targeting jews and placing them in lucrative banking jobs back in the middle ages.

Money begets money, creates monopolies, and so on. If you give a huge economic head start to a group with a shared culture and some semblance of familial cohesion, that group as a whole becomes a strong contender for ending up in control of a big part of the economy, hundreds of years later. It's not a given, but it's certainly the opposite of a surprise.

But the fact that some family (e.g. the Roschilds) or some socio/cultural group or demographic, or whatever, owns more than you do is not inherently evil. That's where the leap of logic is.

but it relates to tabletop so yeah it is Veeky Forums related

To be fair, your argument is in no way specific to Online RPG shows.

>watching movies will always confuse me more than the politics and drama ever will. If you want entertaining plots and interesting characters, why not read a book? That's what they're for.

reading comics will always confuse me more than the politics and drama ever will. If you want entertaining plots and interesting characters, why not watch anime? That's what it's for.

As he should.

Burger here, I've got a Jewish Stepmother, and she and her son don't identify as white by any standard.

>Julian Assange is a seditious rapist guilty of treason and needs to be shot.

>OP coming to terms with the fact he's the bad guy in a community of generally decent human beings

Ok guy. Here's your (You), now go back and watch your completely real and truthful CNN reporting.

>Seth Rich was killed in a burglary gone wrong
And none of Mr Russia's things were taken in a burglary. He was just another victim of Clinton and co.

I am very confused by this thread.

Who is the faggot in the picture and what did he do?

How's it feel knowing you got conned by a carrot-man with an anus for a mouth?

Yes. Jews are as white as Arabs, Indians and Mexicans.

That is true, though. The infamous 1% is almost 50% Jewish, which is impressive since Jews only make up 1-2% of the U.S. population to begin with. You are right that there's nothing sinister in simply acquiring money, the problem some people have with Jews has more to do with the fact that they've played such a prominent role in politically charged movements that have criticized and sought to replace Western customs with alternatives that are not only misleadingly self-destructive but Jews as a group find immunity to.

If you read through the history of the West while acknowledging who is Jewish, it's kinda' impossible to ignore. Whether it's sinister or not may be up to you, but you can't pretend they aren't over-represented in socially destructive and anti-white movements.

Bro, I'm a massive /pol/lack and this is just pathetic.
You could at the very least talk about genociding orcs or something.

A GM for an Youtube RPG series who's gone so far left he's become a walking /pol/ strawman. Went from being a damn good GM to putting in polygendered quasisexual black muslim orcs and screeching austicly on twitter about how you should kill trump supporters.

>There's no global Jewish conspiracy
You don't have to be antisemite to consider Zionism a thing. Jewish commoners have nothing to do with their elites and can be victims of their kin. They are treated badly by rich and orthodox Jews in Israel.
>They are a people who love money, thinking, mobilizing groups and supporting other Jews. They dominate anyone else they're around, because nobody else thinks that way or has that sort of energy without provocation.
Or maybe they've become untouchables due to certain events we all well know.

I can't 'pretend' because it's true. Anti-white movements? Unless you mean civil rights - in which case go fuck yourself - you're an idiot. Every part of your screed is hogwash.

>Orcs
>rampaging rape raiders that want to destroy civilized people
>muslim
Well he got something right at least.

Not an argument shithead.

Finally, someone with some sense.

CNN is no more biased than Fox, and I'll have you know I get my news from MSNBC.

The burglar didn't have time to search his body. A federal investigation proved it, what more do you want?

Wouldn't know. I can actually read and don't fall for the MSM shitposting.

Its not really surprising considering the culture the jewish family unit was put into due to christian values and purities. It all started in europe where christians were shunned from working in mercantile jobs because the whole sins and vices taboo, leaving a buncha desperate jewish folk in jobs like banking and other high paying market jobs.

so for the next thousand years the jewish culture has grown where the child is expected to work like the others before him and before them have. There's no evil in the people except american culture around corporations and the autonomy of those.

Also another mind blowing revelation: Blacks are not inferior, they are just mostly growing up or living in areas and cultures that does not nurture a growing mind, partially but not all to blame of the past.

>Anti-white movements
I don't know if its exactly Anti-white but Harvard University is now holding self-segregated black only graduation ceremonies.
Regardless of intention this is a backwards way of thinking.

>The burglar didn't have time to search his body
Yet 'burglar' had time to take the shells from the site. We've already had this discussion, 'burglary gone wrong' official version falls apart at mere glance.

>Look at me, I'm in denial
Because special counsels and FBI investigations happen thanks to shitposting. Totally a thing.

>t. has no evidence
But don't worry, DRUMPF IS FINALLY FINISHED

That's true, I just think that in terms of the things people praise these shows for, we've whittled them down to an art form over thousands of years. This is reinventing the wheel. While all movies aren't good and these shows can be entertaining, they still take a lot of time to watch for what you get out of it.

Even with actors and editing, you don't get the benefits of a cinematographer, a continuity editor, color grading, special effects, all that stuff.

Why not stream live improv? There'd be less baggage from obeying a ruleset, and it would hit a wider audience (especially if it was improv comedy, which has rules anyway).

>This thing totally happened, it did guys, we swear it happened. What? Evidence? no you don't need to see it, where have our totally real sources. Don't question it, it happened.

You're right, I don't have any evidence. The FBI does. Enjoy the impeachment proceedings faggot.

>I'd take the word of the ex-FBI director over a fucking cheeto.
You mean the word of an anonymous source who stated they were close to an ex-FBI director who went to the news who now reported that the ex-FBI director said "insert line here", which the news now construed as interfering in a federal investigation by asking said ex-FBI director to violate the law - which he did not follow any protocol for suggesting then ex-FBI director did not feel that it was simply uncomfortable.

For fuck sake Veeky Forums. You don't have to be a Trump supporter to realize the current shitfest over Comey is literally just hearsay at this point.