Veeky Forums Theme Park

What kind of areas would there be?
What kind of attractions would it have?
What kind of hellish existence would the employees suffer through?

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=infinicon
1d4chan.org/wiki/Setting:InfiniCon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Monstergirls' bordello.

In fact, forget the theme park.

Not necessarily, tough. Can't you see areas like
>Catch a Dryad
>Milk the Minotauress (if you can)
>Top Snek Secs
>Fluffy Tail Fair
>Magical Realm Quest [at your own risk]

?

I mean, 18+, but still a bigass park.

50 nearly identical rides all claiming to be vastly superior, a live WWE-syle show with people dressed up as 40k characters, and a bifurcating waterslide

Piss Forest

>What kind of hellish existence would the employees suffer through?
BO and too many autistic customers.

Sounds like this hentai theme park were you can have sex with anyone who agrees.

Kek

Fluffy Dice pool ( i mean like the ball pools for kids)
Cosplay boot camp and festival hall
Dragons Cave
Dungeon run (Something like a parkour, takeshis castle style)
Whack a Zombie
"Cards and more" table area
"King of the castle" a ride where you sit on a electric horse or chariot and have to shoot at monsters and objectives to set some action in motion
Board Game palooza activity center.

I've been thinking about moving to a big ass city or something and buying a warehouse and doing something like this. Huge area divided up among different subcultures, with hard sci-fi and soft sci-fi, anime and manga, toys, RPGs, cosplay, miniature wargames, things for LARPing, a video arcade and internet lounge and more. Not so much a themepark as "one stop shop for all things nerdy/geeky". I was inspired after visiting this one store in Portland called Guardian Games though I would want something even bigger.

Do it, post results.

I will if I ever do so.

Cool. Best of luck if you do user.

Costumed characters everywhere.

Oh fuck no. I'm not even a fan of kigurumi. Fucking sucks when my FLGS started selling them.

Is it better if park visitors are encouraged to attack them with LARP weapons?

Come and listen, young folks.
Let me tell you the incredible tale of... INFINICON.

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=infinicon

1d4chan.org/wiki/Setting:InfiniCon

Mildly
I actually really want to play a game of this/make this a reality.

you are not alone user, but while it's a great concept it's hard to make it into a good game that isn't a one-shot.

I'll play one-shots. Still, I hear you on the whole "it's tough to make into a good game," but damn it's a fun concept.

why the waterslide?

yep, and for some people fleshing out the setting is most of the fun. But try to find a good enough GM for this who can actually tell a story in the setting competently

Something something, Mizuryu Kei Land.

>losing your mind and becoming the character

I actually know several people who beg for that.

>a live WWE-syle show with people dressed up as 40k characters
YES

Argueland, featuring attractions such as Edition War Woods.
We're not sure why people keep visiting Argueland, it kind of sucks, but they nevertheless keep coming.

What if people who are bad at sex enter?

You don't have to be good at sex to get fucked.
Besides, there are a bunch of attractions, like the dildo merry-go-round, the sex machine, the orgy idols etc.
Say whatever you want, Mizuryu Kei struck gold with his theme park doujin series.

fuck you!
Argueland is the best! Fight me if you disagree!

What if you are butt ugly?

You can still enjoy solo attractions.

it's someone's fetish

>liking argueland
I bet you like skub too.

Fuck yeah! Skub rocks!

get a load of this retard.
I mean if you don't have the mental capacity to argue about things then I can understand why you won't go to argueland

>he likes skub
Fit me, obnoxious dork !

>the rising star of this season is a Commissar Fuklaw cosplayer

Literally capitalism coopting the free love ideal and yoking it to their corporation. Protest when?

FREE LOVE FOR FREE

>lately, SJW's have been plaguing the Infinicon, claiming some areas as their own "safe spaces", and endlessly pestering its inhabitants and its visitors with unwanted rants about social justice
>right wingers dressing themselves as jewish stereotypes, caricatural vikings or obnoxious Waffen SS, are tagging their self-proclaimed territories with pictures of frogs, and make a point of making a bad press for historical reenactors, larpers, and cosplayers alike
>the Wookie tribe and the Trekkie tribe have declared a truce, and are now trying to unite their forces against those new invaders

>the increased casualties from these developments have put the Medics' Union in desperate straits, with White Mages and Nurse Joys launching a mass recruitment drive to make up the numbers

Areas are seperated by franchises. 40k, DnD, Battletech, etc, everything gets it's own section.

Lots of VR machines and attractions. 20 years ago I saw mechwarrior simulators (with compkete cockpit and motion servos) those would be nice.

Rogue Trader adventure! The ride starts as a guided tour of an imperial vessel when suddenly gellar field failure/enemy attack.

A restaurant, shop, movie district shaped like Settlers of Catan. People on their phones can join themes and vote on moves for a life size game of Catan. Paths and intersections have indicators/inflatable castles to mark villages and roads.

Shops will of course sell board games.

Cosplayers can win prizes by getting pictures with tourists/getting upvotes. This will reduce the need for costumed employees. This will probably get more fanservicy cosplay out but as long as it gets more customers in, the management doesn't care.

Roller coasters themed on various franchises but this is nothing new.

A malifaux area would be really cool. Kind of like the haunted Mansion at disney but for the whole area.

Anything DnD themed will probably already look like disneyworld. Or that Harry Potter themed thingy.

Employees still get treated like shit except maybe for the costumed ones due to the previously mentionned cosplayers.

the restaurant has about 50 different piss flavors to try out (it's actually lemonade, it is,right?)

(Grim Darkness of the) Far Futureland.

Attractions include:
A Ciaphas Cain/Amberley Vail stunt show (with Jurgen, of course) in which they hold an abandoned garrison against a horde of CSM and cultists. Culminates with Jurgen somehow shooting down a Heldrake with his melta.

A Space Mountain-type coaster that takes you through the Warp. The Halloween version is the same rides but with the Gellar Shields off.

A Star Tours-like ride where an incompetent Techpriest tries to keep your flying brick safe as everything in the galaxy tries to kill you.

A tower ride themed off Assault Marine jump packs.