How much Link does a man need to acquire in order to have this fine goddess let me stick my tongue in her butt hole and...

how much Link does a man need to acquire in order to have this fine goddess let me stick my tongue in her butt hole and then gobble my nut sack?

She wants to be white so much
> lighting
> contacts

ill bleach that ass if you know what im saying ;)

I don't blame her.

Me neither, but she'll never be Agatha.

cracky?

Nah, Agatha is way better. Lolis are the best. Literally 2d women in 3d

If you remember cracky, you must pear chan. Have you heard what she's been up to?

she's a yellow skinned mulatto with light eyes. they exist

mfw will never have a khazar qt 3.14

Don't you notice how washed out her pictures/selfies look? I think she's cute but it's obvious she increases the exposure to make herself paler (look at the backgrounds for comparison).

nah just an oldfag lurker who went on and off throughout the years. 5get, itty bitty babby, all that shiz. i can't hang with the cool hipster kids on Veeky Forums now.

was so hilarious to see anonymous go from mutilated pain olympics pics and shaming kids into killing themselves to SJW hacker user "legion"

quit derailing my thread fag, this is for discussion of Brittney Ventis butt hole only

I heard she likes these muffins from Costco.

She's just a bootleg stormtrooper. Agatha is woke unlike that self hating black, so she gets +1 points

Actually a good analysis

I guess that what happens when you get born with a bit of cold cuts between your legs , suddenly everyone gaf about your opinion , meanwhile millions of guys are teetering on the verge of kys because they're not Chad and thus expendable recycled toilet paper

Why is she so ugly? Something is off on her face. I just can't figure out what.

Pretty accurate

Have you ever had sex with a semi attractive woman before? Jesus. She’s a 6 at best.

She is literally mentally retarded.

race mixing

she did 9/11

If you're holding them since 2015 how much are they worth now.

more than bitcoin tomorrow

im trying to figure out if i was the first to post aggy on Veeky Forums. I want to truly know so i can die knowing i made something.