Holding super strong during the crash

Holding super strong during the crash

I'm sorry but this coin is the literal antithesis of Satoshi's libertarian vision. ICX is backed by
the Korean government, universities, large corporations, and AI researchers. We need more coins that are focused on people and breaking free of globalism. This is literally just going to become the Samsung of cryptos.. massive faceless enterprise that's secretly controlled by the Korean government. HODL BITCOIN.

but yeah I agree, I panic sold, went to tether and rebought and ended up with nearly the same amount of ICX lol.. could've just held, its already recouped half the sell-off losses

1779 and rising. Goddamn am I glad I dumped my TRX and went all in on this.

OK faggot, you can dream of an impossible utopia while I'll become rich.

1820 now holy shit. It was 1650 just an hour ago. Still down from the high, but damn. On a day like today, couldn’t ask for a better coin.

>pumping in this market

Holy shit the absolute madman.

this coin has a problem fundamentally. It's stuck in a trading range of 2-3 dollars. It keeps trying to find a bottom at 3 but day trade bots dump every time.

The one time I'm all in with 100k+ I am holding the perfect hedge

wat. That shit made no sense, but we are obviously going to x5 at least in the next month with mainnet/exchanges/news.

>fundamental problem
>coin been trading for 4 days

you short sighted poor newfags will never touch 7 digits.

It's been trading less than a week m8.

When the market cap is corrected on coinmarketcap and the correct number is shown, this bitch will be in the top 50. People will flood into it

It already is top 50, easily.

what is a mainlet and why do I care. what news

what's the true market cap

my point exactly, but people dont know that yet. Putting it on the top 50 in coinmarketcap will light it up on peoples radars

>All-in
>Hedge

Even sandnigger shills arent this retarded. Ded coin.

Yeah I know, it's going to pump for sure. It's probably around the 30 mark at the moment but top 10 can be reached easily.

Contradictory terms but yea, basically even in USD value and way up in BTC value, so take your wojack somewhere else ahahahahahaha

ICX GIVES NO FCK LOOOOL

IT’S. FUCKING. MOONING.

This fucker is resilient